To those leaving at half time...

Big Team

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry mate but if you're a supporter you support through think and thin not just when the going is good.

we're well beaten tonight by a very good Spurs team. Its simple. No need to leave, have the decency to stay and watch good footbal

Never left a Hearts game before the final whistle in my life, and never will.

cumbernauldjambo83

Utter glory seeking trash, away into hiding now and allow your great grandfaithers scarf to gather dust until we play at home in europe next august!

Utter glory seeking trash, away into hiding now and allow your great grandfaithers scarf to gather dust until we play at home in europe next august!

I agree with that statement.

There is never a valid reason to throw your scarf away. Whoever did it - you have disgraced the fanbase - and please don't ever come back.

I've seen worse supporting Hearts, and no matter how bad it gets (and this is nowhere near it - anyone thinking we would win this tie should be in Andrew Duncan's), things usually pick up in time.

I left at half-time. If the players can't be bothered trying, then I can't be bothered supporting. That was shocking tonight, the players were a disgrace.

I watched Hearts lose 4 to Hamburg and to PSG, but this evening was the worst I've ever seen. If these players don't want to put the effort in - then I hope they bugger off somewhere else.

I left at half-time. If the players can't be bothered trying, then I can't be bothered supporting. That was shocking tonight, the players were a disgrace.

I watched Hearts lose 4 to Hamburg and to PSG, but this evening was the worst I've ever seen. If these players don't want to put the effort in - then I hope they bugger off somewhere else.

Next time try watching falkirk put six passed you.

You mention Psg, Hamburg and Tottenham - what planet do you live on so I can come visit if you dont think we would be turned over, sounds like a nice place.

Should I bring lotion?

I'm sorry mate but if you're a supporter you support through think and thin not just when the going is good.

we're well beaten tonight by a very good Spurs team. Its simple. No need to leave, have the decency to stay and watch good footbal

Wow you have never left...such a great hearts fan! Wish I was as good a fan as you! Piss off I'll leave when I want to! If you want to stay and watch your team get destroyed fair enough but if I want to leave its got nowt to do with you.

Guildford_Jambo

Glad to see someone who is on my way of thinking

I agree with that statement.

There is never a valid reason to throw your scarf away. Whoever did it - you have disgraced the fanbase - and please don't ever come back.

I've seen worse supporting Hearts, and no matter how bad it gets (and this is nowhere near it - anyone thinking we would win this tie should be in Andrew Duncan's), things usually pick up in time.

Seen a lot lot worse supporting Hearts in the last decade or so. To be honest we were woeful against Aberdeen, just happened to be against an unbelievably bad team. And I don't know if I've ever seen such a mass exodus as early in a game as today. I don't think the players weren't trying, they were just outclassed. Always a danger it was going to happen.

Nevermind half-time, folk were leaving after 30 minutes. What the **** were these people expecting?

Guildford_Jambo

Nevermind half-time, folk were leaving after 30 minutes. What the **** were these people expecting?

So you also see where I was coming from in my previous posts?

Guildford_Jambo

I left at half time but was sat in the Main Stand. Am I allowed to come back?

No

What's the point in you going?

I left at half time but was sat in the Main Stand. Am I allowed to come back?

No.

Seen a lot lot worse supporting Hearts in the last decade or so. To be honest we were woeful against Aberdeen, just happened to be against an unbelievably bad team. And I don't know if I've ever seen such a mass exodus as early in a game as today. I don't think the players weren't trying, they were just outclassed. Always a danger it was going to happen.

I think the term outclassed is perhaps evident because our defence and midfield were simply incompetent.

Our defence is woeful. It used to be we could have a backs-to-the-wall performance and get through games against better teams. We just don't have the leadership at the back that we used to have with the likes of Pressley/Webster, Levein, Dave MacPherson, etc. A strong captain like Pressley would organise our midfield to protect the defence - it just isn't happening with Zaliukas, who was awful. Andy Webster is nowhere near the player he was before he left.

The signs were there in our last few games that we were badly unprepared for todays game.

So you also see where I was coming from in my previous posts?

What posts?

No

What's the point in you going?

Cos I like to see my team playing. We weren't playing tonight though, just chasing.

Oh well, looks like I'm not welcome. Derby ticket for sale if anyone is interested. Actually, I should probably just give it away. PM me if you want it.

southside1874

Why do some fans think they have the right to tell other fans not to come back :lol:

I was with a guy who was in Budapest and he left after the third goal. He said he couldn't watch anymore. This is surely his choice :thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Cos I like to see my team playing. We weren't playing tonight though, just chasing.

Oh well, looks like I'm not welcome. Derby ticket for sale if anyone is interested. Actually, I should probably just give it away. PM me if you want it.

You have a PM

Wow you have never left...such a great hearts fan! Wish I was as good a fan as you! Piss off I'll leave when I want to! If you want to stay and watch your team get destroyed fair enough but if I want to leave its got nowt to do with you.

i'm not attempting to say i'm a better fan than anyone. I'll be the first to admit that due to moving to Hull I don't make it to Tynie anywhere as near as much as I'd like. However, what I will say is that if you want to give up your support for the team you love before the fat lady sings then that's your call.

It's the equivalent of a late night ?3/min to a Thai ladyboy call, but still a call i guess

i'm not attempting to say i'm a better fan than anyone. I'll be the first to admit that due to moving to Hull I don't make it to Tynie anywhere as near as much as I'd like. However, what I will say is that if you want to give up your support for the team you love before the fat lady sings then that's your call.

It's the equivalent of a late night ?3/min to a Thai ladyboy call, but still a call i guess

You love your team so much that you moved to another country knowing that you wouldn't be able to see them very often.

Cool.

You have a PM

That was a pretty disappointing PM. All it said was Hiya. You could have just said that here. Or sent me a text. Or not bothered!

Jambof3tornado

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

You love your team so much that you moved to another country knowing that you wouldn't be able to see them very often.

Cool.

It was more the whole 'Graduate Job Offer' thing but yeah, :spoton:

I abused the so called Hearts fans that were leaving down the stairs from the Wheatfield stand at half time, no shame in admitting that.

Not welcome as far as I'm concerned, we don't need fans like that, there were plenty other Hearts fans dying for a ticket tonight.

we're well beaten tonight by a very good Spurs team. Its simple. No need to leave, have the decency to stay and watch good football

I agree with most of this.

It was more the whole 'Graduate Job Offer' thing but yeah, :spoton:

You had your reasons for moving away. I had mine for leaving at half time.

Chaka Demus & pliers

The people who left at half time missed a couple of superb goals so their loss really.

Not really. They were Spurs goals.

The people in the home support who enjoyed seeing them are the real losers.

iscoredatEEP

I abused the so called Hearts fans that were leaving down the stairs from the Wheatfield stand at half time, no shame in admitting that.

Not welcome as far as I'm concerned, we don't need fans like that, there were plenty other Hearts fans dying for a ticket tonight.

so that arse was you then! I was away for a pie

Dagger Is Back

You have a pm

Not really. They were Spurs goals.

The people in the home support who enjoyed seeing them are the real losers.

Incorrect. The real LOSERS are the ones who can't accept defeat by a superior team.

NextGenerationJambo

there was not 16,200 people in tynecastle tonight expecting hearts to win!!

folk should have some decency and support the club good or bad and appreciate we were well beaten by a great tottenham team!

The people who left at half time missed a couple of superb goals so their loss really.

not really mate saw them on tv. As for this uber fan crap. Follow Hearts home and away. Season ticket holder etc etc. If i choose to leave at 20, 40, 60, 90 mins thats my choice. If i miss goals either way so be it. The bottom line is no ONE is a bigger fan than anyone else. No one can say they love Heart of Midlothian Football Club more than anyone

Incorrect. The real LOSERS are the ones who can't accept defeat by a superior team.

I don't think the folk who left early couldn't accept defeat. I think they just had other things they'd rather spend their time doing.

Chaka Demus & pliers

The real LOSERS are the ones who can't accept defeat by a superior team.

I agree. I can accept it.

I just accepted it earlier than some

Ribery's Face

not really mate saw them on tv. As for this uber fan crap. Follow Hearts home and away. Season ticket holder etc etc. If i choose to leave at 20, 40, 60, 90 mins thats my choice. If i miss goals either way so be it. The bottom line is no ONE is a bigger fan than anyone else. No one can say they love Heart of Midlothian Football Club more than anyone

I think youll find we can.

I am clearly a bigger fan than you! And also love heart of midlothian football club more than youself aswell. :verysmug:

I don't think the folk who left early couldn't accept defeat. I think they just had other things they'd rather spend their time doing.

What else is better than watching your team play a EPL league side in the Europa League?

And wtf better is there to do on a Thursday night?

:blink:

I agree. I can accept it.

I just accepted it earlier than some

I hope you enjoyed your Ovaltine and slippers.

Suppose we'll see you next time you can be arsed.

Archived