To those leaving at half time...

Big Team

I was with Sooperstar and Kurt Mambo at the match and gave them dogs abuse at half time for leaving early. Not sure what they were expecting. Indeed before the match they were both jesting that we wouldn't even score over the two ties. :ermm:

Anyway, the second half was great and the support and atmosphere made me proud to be a Hearts fan and it seemed to give the team a lift for 20 minutes or so.

I'm not a big fan of leaving early, never have in my life. Infact I'd go as far to say that at the 4-4 game against Hibs Sooperstar wouldn't have stayed till the end if I hadn't been there with him. :verysmug:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching that was like watching your wife getting raped. It was so painful. I left after 4th.

Guildford_Jambo

I was with Sooperstar and Kurt Mambo at the match and gave them dogs abuse at half time for leaving early. Not sure what they were expecting. Indeed before the match they were both jesting that we wouldn't even score over the two ties. :ermm:

Anyway, the second half was great and the support and atmosphere made me proud to be a Hearts fan and it seemed to give the team a lift for 20 minutes or so.

I'm not a big fan of leaving early, never have in my life. Infact I'd go as far to say that at the 4-4 game against Hibs Sooperstar wouldn't have stayed till the end if I hadn't been there with him. :verysmug:

Good on you man

I dont get what some 'fans' were expecting either?! They knew Spurs are a much better team, yet 3 goals down and they couldnt be aresed supporting their team anymore

Good on you man

I dont get what some 'fans' were expecting either?! They knew Spurs are a much better team, yet 3 goals down and they couldnt be aresed supporting their team anymore

I didn't expect to get beat 5-0 and I did expect Hearts to put up a better fight (which we managed from the second half). Neither of these things influence how long I stay at a match.

gorgie rd eh11

Bollocks, had Hearts scored, the "rather busy lives" would have suddenly became less busy. No excuses, they're utter welts.

this

It's plain to see who the welts are. :rolleyes:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Watching that was like watching your wife getting raped. It was so painful. I left after 4th.

Jesus. Another great post hibsy.

You never gave us dogs abuse! You were drunk and generally being an arse. You were shouting at random fans because they wouldn't join in your singing. All you said to us was 'aye, see you later then' in a rather grumpy tone.

What did I expect? For my team to put up some sort of fight and show a bit of defensive ability. I think the 'lift' the team got in the 2nd half lasted for the first 5 minutes, not 20. I can see how you'd be confused though, cos that first half felt like a lot longer than 45 minutes.

Glad you enjoyed the 2nd half.

I stayed until full time so I am an uber fan.

Just glad I didn't buy a ticket for WHL.

x2 :thumbsup:

On this, I cannot wait. I know that some fans feel that defeat diminishes their urge to follow and that is fair enough but I cannot wait for Thursday.

I just don't get spending 30 sheets on a match, then leaving after 12 or 28 minutes. Your money and all that, but not my bag. Surely you must have known when you shelled out for it that there was a good chance of us getting the full 8" bone dry off them? :blink:

Exactly. Everybody can choose to do what they want, stay as long as they want, leave when they want, sing when they want. I just don't get it. Particularly last night.

Guildford_Jambo

It's plain to see who the welts are. :rolleyes:

Yes we know you are one but no need to show off about it

blackpool prom

On this, I cannot wait. I know that some fans feel that defeat diminishes their urge to follow and that is fair enough but I cannot wait for Thursday.

Exactly. Everybody can choose to do what they want, stay as long as they want, leave when they want, sing when they want. I just don't get it. Particularly last night.

Governor Tarkin

No

What's the point in you going?

Guilford Jambo you are an utter knobend.

Ribery's Face

oh ffs :sob:

Governor Tarkin

chop chop

Correct Richard.

Where do you stand on this anyway? Are you a 'real fan' or just some Johnny-come-lately glory hunter?

Yeah, I saw you going and was a bit dissapointed.....but if it was making you feel that bad then it's OK.

Yes we know you are one but no need to show off about it

I'm sure thatn in 'real life' you're actually a decent enough bloke.

I'm sure your Hearts in the right place.

But..... what you must take on board is that on here, you come across as a total cretin.

Governor Tarkin

Arguably that's what did it.

Anticipation, excitement, walking past umpteen boozers to find one that didn't have it's door closed, getting in and waiting 5 deep at the bar to get a double round, taking the pints outside to soak up the buzz - the definite buzz, into the ground and sensing the atmosphere build.

This could be ******* magic.

C'mon Hearts. Keep it tight and keep the crowd going.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

:(

Others obviously take it better than me. The tie's over, the wind is well and truly oot the sails, be as well leaving and getting back to the other end of town (for me) to sink a few.

I don't see what me staying for 90 would have achieved - bar missing another 2 opposition goals (which I saw in the pub). Certainly not to merit the old faithfull 'You're not welcome back'. :facepalm:

Good post.

I think this sums it up for a lot of us.

Richard Luffnan

I've not read through this whole thread (I stopped as soon as I saw GJ slavering his usual pish)

However think about this point

A lot of those that left early were ST holders many of whom go to away games as well.

A lot of those that stayed to the bitter end haven't been to a Hearts game in years and won't be seen again until we get to a cup final or have another big euro night.

Which ones do you think the club would rather have ?

[/quote

someone talking some sense !!!! im afraid your one of a few

A lot of those that left early were ST holders many of whom go to away games as well.

A lot of those that stayed to the bitter end haven't been to a Hearts game in years and won't be seen again until we get to a cup final or have another big euro night.

Which ones do you think the club would rather have ?

[/quote

someone talking some sense !!!! im afraid your one of a few

Well when the forth went in it was a case of cough cough and we are off for me and my son,I've read all the crap saying "Your no welcome back" and "We are proper fans because we stayed" what a load of bollocks,supported Heart of Midlothian for nearly 40 years now and that hurt like hell watching that performance yesterday,yes it was a major game but the fact we couldn't even get close to giving them some sort of fright with our performance was for me something that as a Jambo cut rather deep when watching the game.

Threads like this have brought down The Terrace from a once fine place, to the complete holocaust it is now.

Today all you have is people talking about Spurs as though they are the best team on the planet, folk moaning about Hearts being shite last night and barely any actual discussion about anything of merit.

Who really gives a shit if people left early?

The sooner all these angry idiots **** off, the better.

What has struck me coming on here today is the amount of people who feel they have to justify their actions to some faceless people on a messageboard about "leaving early",being "embarrassing" or making some person "disgusted".

You don't!

I am,of course,aware of the obvious irony of me telling you what to think :rolleyes: but you get what i mean.Act any way you like but i wonder why you would feel the need to respond to such garbage.I suppose the only difference between cyberworld and being at the game is that you're bound by more rules on here....which is a good thing i suppose.We can't have a free for all or it would get ridiculous.

It's good to converse with people on Kickback,it's a great site,but some of these,frankly daft,threads has shown how it can be when the drama queens get a free rein.

Threads like this have brought down The Terrace from a once fine place, to the complete holocaust it is now.

Today all you have is people talking about Spurs as though they are the best team on the planet, folk moaning about Hearts being shite last night and barely any actual discussion about anything of merit.

Who really gives a shit if people left early?

The sooner all these angry idiots **** off, the better.

WORD

My seat is directly behind the hospitality seats in section X in the Gorgie Stand. After Spurs' 2nd, a prawn sandwich eater was giving it big time, ie hearts ,you're shite etc... The boy in front of him , stood up and gave him dog's abuse about why the feck was he there if he wasn't there to support us and to get tae feck if he carried on moaning. Boy never said another word the whole game. Those who witnessed it cheered the boy.

The moral of the story is....(fill in the blanks)

Archived