West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester United

Gregory House M.D.

Carl Fredrickson

What's the black armbands for.

The 3 guys that dies during the Birmingham riots (so said the commentator)

Ribery's Face

What's the black armbands for.

martin tyler said it was for the 3 that died in birmingham but they had them on yesterday and it was said it was to restect everyone who lost their life in the riots this week.

Commentators blaming De Gea dropping those crosses on his confidence, whilst he's being fouled twice :vrface:

Ashely Young :verysmug:

To be fair Man U should have been 3 up before that keeping howler.

Man U should have just signed Craig Gordon as a long term replacement at around 1/3 of the cost of De Gea.

Gregory House M.D.

Lucky.

Think that is the word you were looking for.

Funny, folk have said this for 20 years. :verysmug: When we've won our twentieth title next May, and do another double, the trophy count will be United 40-40 Liverpool (not including super-cups, charity shields or world championships). Those records are dropping like flies.

Tommy Wiseau

Anyone else ever noticed how much Ashley Young looks like Marlo Stanfield?

Indeeeeeeeeed.

Jamie-marlo-hector.jpg

RoussetsShorts

Funny, folk have said this for 20 years. :verysmug: When we've won our twentieth title next May, and do another double, the trophy count will be United 40-40 Liverpool (not including super-cups, charity shields or world championships). Those records are dropping like flies.

:vrface: :vrface:

Ashley Young looking **** the best signing off the year.Looks to have gotten even faster

I love that tactics, formations, technique etc are all still important - but something as simple as 'being fecking fast' is still a game changer. Walcott v Barca springs to mind.

The Old Tolbooth

But still only 3 European Cups :verysmug:

On another note, I didn't realise De Gea is only 20 years old, he looked extremely dodgy today and is obviously still learning his trade, manure have went from one extreme (the very experienced and brilliant Van Der Sar), to the other in a young lad who could be anything yet. He's already cost them a goal, lets hope he costs them a lot more :D

I love that tactics, formations, technique etc are all still important - but something as simple as 'being fecking fast' is still a game changer. Walcott v Barca springs to mind.

poor example.Walcott is crap.

poor example.Walcott is crap.

Which is why I said 'Walcott v Barca' specifically (when he tore them to bits in that one game) and not Walcott generally - whereby I'd agree with you completely. We've got Deane Sheils now - the Ayrshire Walcott!*

*nickname needs work

kingantti1874

Which is why I said 'Walcott v Barca' specifically (when he tore them to bits in that one game) and not Walcott generally - whereby I'd agree with you completely. We've got Deane Sheils now - the Ayrshire Walcott!*

*nickname needs work

Dean shiels is a bellend of the highest order - just thought if clarify that..

*nickname needs work

is it not spelt Dean Shiiels? :unsure:

Archived