Hearts Secure Extra Tickets for WHL.

The Bam

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

Interestingly that is the exact same 6.6% you gave us.......

Which is fair Imo. Wouldn't have minded if we gave each other 10% each, but I realise this probably wasn't logical.

Wee bit at the bottom about 'any further sales'.... think they will be expecting another based on loyalty points.

Oh ok got it now. Just finished reading Barry Andersons column on the back of the news stating that 'spurs won't up hearts quota' - maybe the hearts site is wrong ;-)

oh ah grantona

what i dont get is why hearts are not telling supporters how many meet the 106 or over at least that would give an indication to lower points people how likely they will be at getting a ticket because lets face it if your over 106 you will be going down, I would guess those on 50-80 points will be invited to apply also

Morgaro Gomis

I would imagine the second phase (if there is one, which I think there will be) might start at about 85+ points, maybe even higher.

what i dont get is why hearts are not telling supporters how many meet the 106 or over at least that would give an indication to lower points people how likely they will be at getting a ticket because lets face it if your over 106 you will be going down, I would guess those on 50-80 points will be invited to apply also

Aye - it would be handy to know how much loyalty points is likely to be required for the next sale (if there is one).

Would soften the blow of Mikey Stewart signing if I could get my ticket sorted for WHL :rolleyes:

Imagine you cancelled your travel plans.

Imagine you did the above AND booked up for Tromso for the last round

:lol:

But not those with 80-106? haha

Ticket Office said this morning that there are fewer than 1800 with 106 points or more so everyone with 106 or more was guaranteed a ticket and that's before the extra 600.

We do not have anything like 2400 Hearts fans with 106 plus loyalty points mate.

south morocco

I would imagine the second phase (if there is one, which I think there will be) might start at about 85+ points, maybe even higher.

Sounds a likely scenario , which is fair enough

Interesting news.

But as someone who was already guaranteed a ticket, I'm nonplussed by the whole thing.

:verysmug:

oh ah grantona

But not those with 80-106? haha

ha ha yeah worded wrong meant to say that the lowest loyalty points to get a ticket will be around 50-80 i think maybe lower you just have to look at easter road that starts around 50 i think and always hits a public sale slightly less tickets here and a bigger draw of game

Morgaro Gomis

50-80? No chance.

The 2nd tier sale won't go to anything less than 90-95, imo.

Agreed, unfortunately. I only have 89 points due to the TO putting Loyalty points on the wrong card a couple of times..

Atleast I can use a family member's card, who isn't going, which has over 106 points. :smugger:

Dean Winchester

I find it interesting they've got while stocks last... Does this mean theres over 2400 with 106+? I'm gonna be at the queue come 3:40pm on Saturday :lol:

as someone with 99 points, and at one point believed i had 106, im hopeful any 2nd phase will be low enough for me to qualify

Sexton Hardcastle

I find it interesting they've got while stocks last... Does this mean theres over 2400 with 106+? I'm gonna be at the queue come 3:40pm on Saturday :lol:

Or dependant on how many the office staff fleece us for.

I'm down on my prayer mat hoping for a ticket. Relying on my season ticket holder mates though as I've not had a ST for two years.

Dean Winchester

Or dependant on how many the office staff fleece us for.

This is true :lol: It's their 600 extra tickets :lol:

People with 106 points or more should calm the **** down.

I think it's already been established that everyone with 106 points is getting a ticket from the initial allocation.

I think it's already been established that everyone with 106 points is getting a ticket from the initial allocation.

You would think so but it appears getting through to some people is harder than first thought.

oh ah grantona

We do not have anything like 2400 Hearts fans with 106 plus loyalty points mate.

I know this be lucky if that number is 500, As someone with no points i dont care (due to work cant see many games anyway) but as a person who used to have a heap of points it would best if the club could say that if all the people with X amount of points take up then those with less than X number will be very lucky

This weeks hot topic seems to be loyalty points for some reason. So it's time for a bit of willy-waving, how many points do you have? And while we are at it we'll sort out the "I'm more of a Hearts fan than you are" argument (possibly not).

I've got 87

This weeks hot topic seems to be loyalty points for some reason. So it's time for a bit of willy-waving, how many points do you have? And while we are at it we'll sort out the "I'm more of a Hearts fan than you are" argument (possibly not).

I've got 87

i'm a hobo.:thumbsup:

You would think so but it appears getting through to some people is harder than first thought.

Correct , the stands will be half empty by full time on Saturday as the '106+ brigade' head round to get their ticket for WHL. (although I must admit to being green with envy as I won't be going)

Morgaro Gomis

-7. I had the points from the Spurs game taken off. But they weren't even on in the first place. I'm a fair weather fan you see - I only go to the important games.

My mate is trying to convince his Spurs supporting marketing director friend (at a well known Oirish Bookmaker) to pay for a box at WHL. Now that would be something!

My mate is trying to convince his Spurs supporting marketing director friend (at a well known Oirish Bookmaker) to pay for a box at WHL. Now that would be something!

Think there is space for a few 1'000 of us? ;)

fabienleclerq

Im in paddy!

The one thing I like is the (after full-time):

'Arrangements for sale of tickets to Hearts fans will remain the same as previously stated with tickets for the return leg going on sale from 4.45pm (after full-time) on Saturday evening (13th August) for supporters who have 106 loyalty points or more.'

If we are cruising or getting stuffed I will probably mossy on round when the additional time is announced.

Ribery's Face

I hope your lying. <_<

Archived