Hearts Secure Extra Tickets for WHL.

The Bam

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

I hope your lying. <_<

It'll probably be more like 4:15 :lol: I have a show up the festival at 6pm so don't want to be caught in a big queue come 4:45

Seems like there was a bit of reciprocation going on - from THFC site

UPDATE, AUGUST 11

Hearts v Spurs, Europa League Play-Off, First Leg, Thursday August 18

Kick-off: TBC

Allocation: 1,200

Price: Adults - ?29 and ?36, Concessions - ?18 and ?22

The club have secured a small additional allocation of tickets which now means that all Season Ticket Holders who applied for this fixture within the application period have been successful.

Unfortunately there is no availability to offer any tickets to Bronze and Lilywhite members on this occasion.

Oh ok got it now. Just finished reading Barry Andersons column on the back of the news stating that 'spurs won't up hearts quota' - maybe the hearts site is wrong ;-)

Maybe Banderson is ######, who is wrong again!

scw98heartsfc

These extra 600 are now my only hope of getting one.

But didn't you cancel your hotel, and travel arangements...........

this will be more than enough tickets for ALL fans going.

Given that we took more than 3,000 fans to Prague, I think you're wrong.

50-80? No chance.

The 2nd tier sale won't go to anything less than 90-95, imo.

Hope so, I have 88 at the moment with another 7 to go on for thursday

Lifted from Glory Glory site. Don't know It's accuracy but I'm sure someone will soon put it right if not.

by Nutter-Naylor ? 11/08/2011, 15:14

Hearts given another 600 tickets for WHL - up to 2400

Got a feeling Spurs are still holding a section of the PL Lower back to see how sales go & give them to Hearts if we don't buy them.

Plenty of Green blocks left for this one... not like the CL games (that WERE NOT bought by tourists - apparently )

Lifted from Glory Glory site. Don't know It's accuracy but I'm sure someone will soon put it right if not.

by Nutter-Naylor ? 11/08/2011, 15:14

Hearts given another 600 tickets for WHL - up to 2400

Got a feeling Spurs are still holding a section of the PL Lower back to see how sales go & give them to Hearts if we don't buy them.

Plenty of Green blocks left for this one... not like the CL games (that WERE NOT bought by tourists - apparently )

I posted on the allocation thread I'd heard this yesterday, there was two blocks left, we've got 600 and I reckon another 600 to come if they go. I'd also suggest home end tickets may not be to difficult to come by, but will come at a price.

RoussetsShorts

Given that we took more than 3,000 fans to Prague, I think you're wrong.

Prague is different to London in so many ways. its not a shithole and is ?1 a pint.

There's a myth on here about some massive army going to London. 2k tops.

Nucky Thompson

Prague is different to London in so many ways. its not a shithole and is ?1 a pint.

Aye OK then :lol:

Can you just shut up!

ernie winchester

Nonsense.

Dean Winchester

:Vlad-Stupid:

If the other 600 thing is true then we'll easily take 3,000.

chester copperpot

My predictions of the over reactions are becoming true.

Spurs do not rate this tie, and we will be getting (hopefully for me) more tickets for this match.

:interesting:

No offence mate but that's utter shite. We had over 1,500 for a pre season friendly at Milwall last year. We could sell 3-4k for this easy.

I really doubt we took 3,000 to Prague. blink.gif

No idea how many were there but our end (around 4 sections) was packed - top and bottom tiers.

portobellojambo1

My mate is trying to convince his Spurs supporting marketing director friend (at a well known Oirish Bookmaker) to pay for a box at WHL. Now that would be something!

Was speaking to a group of HMFC guys today who had looked at this option Gershwin, ie a corporate box. Price quoted to them for the match was ?38,000. They'd also looked at just corporate hospitality, again a small fortune, and they reckoned it wasn't worth it as they couldn't wear colours and would be emptied out if it became apparent to those around them they weren't THFC fans.

RoussetsShorts

RS, you're coming across as a bit of a tosser mate.

well justify this 3-5k we're apparently taking to WHL. Of the 10 or so boys that normally go to euro games there's only 2 of us going. Few not going cause just been on hols and the rest because despite it being a big draw its not in great 'european location' i.e. sun, cheap beer. I think folk on here are pant wetting over this game when the actual opinion on the ground is not quite as fervent. This has then transformed into much furore over loyalty points etc to give the drama queens something to moan about when in fact with the extra 600 there'll be more than enough tickets to go round.

portobellojambo1

I didn't count them all personally, but we certainly did take a hefty number on that trip.

Ryan Gosling

I noticed RoussetsShorts never took up my bet of ?100 that we would sell the original allocation of 1817 tickets yesterday.

:whistling:

bean counter

Seems like there was a bit of reciprocation going on - from THFC site

UPDATE, AUGUST 11

Hearts v Spurs, Europa League Play-Off, First Leg, Thursday August 18

Kick-off: TBC

Allocation: 1,200

Price: Adults - ?29 and ?36, Concessions - ?18 and ?22

The club have secured a small additional allocation of tickets which now means that all Season Ticket Holders who applied for this fixture within the application period have been successful.

Unfortunately there is no availability to offer any tickets to Bronze and Lilywhite members on this occasion.

I think the bit in bold is the key.

Spurs have now been able to fullfill their initial demand for the Tynie game so have given us extra as a quid pro quo

MacDonald Jardine

I've got 103 points but can buy a ticket in the Spurs end tomorrow.

Difficult to know what to do.

Dean Winchester

I noticed RoussetsShorts never took up my bet of ?100 that we would sell the original allocation of 1817 tickets yesterday.

:whistling:

Did he say we wouldnt? :lol:

Of course you know once we get pumped in the first game the 2400 that do get tickets are just going to return them. No point in going and all that jazz. :whistling:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Doesn't look like 3,000 tbf, even taking in to account the ones you can't see. Maybe half that?

Don't suppose it matters, just looked like another Seville for Celtic/Aberdeen at Tynecastle/400,00 Hearts fans etc.

Ryan Gosling

Doesn't look like 3,000 tbf, even taking in to account the ones you can't see. Maybe half that?

Don't suppose it matters, just looked like another Seville for Celtic/Aberdeen at Tynecastle/400,00 Hearts fans etc.

We sold out our allocation of 2500 tickets in Prague, plus there were fans who were in the Prague end, like myself.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

We sold out our allocation of 2500 tickets in Prague, plus there were fans who were in the Prague end, like myself.

Fair enough. Case closed then. laugh.gif

Hearts of Vladland

This video will probably be better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXqv1B7mW6Q

Away end was sold out and there were more of us, myself included, in a separate section next to the home support at the other end of the stadium.

Randle P McMurphy

no harm in getting the spurs end ticket as a contingency. i am in a similar position and am sure i will be able to sell on a spurs end ticket if i end up with both

BTW why can't I start a thread? Anti-English prejudice!

I must have proved by now that I am the best thing to come out of England since Katie Price!

Broomie Hearts

I must have proved by now that I am the best thing to come out of England since Katie Price!

the best thing to come out of england is

the train to scotland :P

laugh.gif You have to be a subscribed member I think mate so your need to part with your cash first

Are you going to start a thread offering to buy Hearts fans Spurs End tickets for WHL ? That would be a popular thread in my opinion :thumbsup:

Randle P McMurphy

aye you and cakeman are definitely the biggest pair of tits to come out of england since katie price!

just joking mate, thanks for all your info so far

RoussetsShorts

I know it was 8 years ago but we had some 4,000 fans in Bordeaux did we not?

that was an amazing trip!

Buy both if you can, I don't think you'll have a shortage of takers for one of them.

Archived