Hearts Secure Extra Tickets for WHL.

The Bam

Being a Spurs fan it is interesting to see the same topics popping up all the time.

Spurs message board COYS has all the same conerns and more re LPs.

I believe we were the first to introduce the system back in about 1999.

Spurs give out a maximum of 5 points for an away game most game you only get one point though.

This means it is always the same people who get tickets for the games with very small allocations.

We have had a couple of away games in the last couple of years with only 600 tickets given.

Now that we have been given extra all STs that applied before the deadline will get a ticket.

As iam sure you all know this game is on Spurs ST.

It is diffulicult to tell how the game will sell in London due to the current situation. It may be that many Spurs fans will not want to bring thier kids to this game. Iwould think that there will be a few tickets available from touts.

But as Spurs is expensive to start we, i would expect you would have to pay upwards of ?50.

Whatever the result lets hope for 2 great games.

COYS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

Being a Spurs fan it is interesting to see the same topics popping up all the time.

Spurs message board COYS has all the same conerns and more re LPs.

I believe we were the first to introduce the system back in about 1999.

Spurs give out a maximum of 5 points for an away game most game you only get one point though.

This means it is always the same people who get tickets for the games with very small allocations.

We have had a couple of away games in the last couple of years with only 600 tickets given.

Now that we have been given extra all STs that applied before the deadline will get a ticket.

As iam sure you all know this game is on Spurs ST.

It is diffulicult to tell how the game will sell in London due to the current situation. It may be that many Spurs fans will not want to bring thier kids to this game. Iwould think that there will be a few tickets available from touts.

But as Spurs is expensive to start we, i would expect you would have to pay upwards of ?50.

Whatever the result lets hope for 2 great games.

COYS

id gladly pay upwards of ?50 tbh.

Are there plenty of yids coming up without a ticket??

Francis Albert

Correct , the stands will be half empty by full time on Saturday as the '106+ brigade' head round to get their ticket for WHL. (although I must admit to being green with envy as I won't be going)

Only if there are fewer than about 3500 fans in the Hearts ends on Saturday.

Anyway, you'd be much better off getting to a computer and booking on line rather than be stuck forever in a queue behind dozens of JKB'ers ( who have become familiar to us over the last week) abusing the TO staff and insisting they have more points than the TO's info say they have.

Not sure how many will come without tickets, all ST's that applied got a ticket, however when we play in europe there are always large amounts of non season ticket holders who go.

Do you know how many wxtra tickets we got?

When we play in the north of england there are always a few who come down from Aberdeen. Most seem to be staying in Glasgow due to accomadation costs.

COYS

Richard Luffnan

well justify this 3-5k we're apparently taking to WHL. Of the 10 or so boys that normally go to euro games there's only 2 of us going. Few not going cause just been on hols and the rest because despite it being a big draw its not in great 'european location' i.e. sun, cheap beer. I think folk on here are pant wetting over this game when the actual opinion on the ground is not quite as fervent. This has then transformed into much furore over loyalty points etc to give the drama queens something to moan about when in fact with the extra 600 there'll be more than enough tickets to go round.

YOUR A SLAVERING **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the windae cleaner

Not sure how many will come without tickets, all ST's that applied got a ticket, however when we play in europe there are always large amounts of non season ticket holders who go.

Do you know how many wxtra tickets we got?

When we play in the north of england there are always a few who come down from Aberdeen. Most seem to be staying in Glasgow due to accomadation costs.

COYS

whats the safest section if me and some mates buy tickets in the home end at WHL ??

dont fancy a kick from someone with new shiny trainers on :whistling:

Francis Albert

well justify this 3-5k we're apparently taking to WHL. Of the 10 or so boys that normally go to euro games there's only 2 of us going. Few not going cause just been on hols and the rest because despite it being a big draw its not in great 'european location' i.e. sun, cheap beer. I think folk on here are pant wetting over this game when the actual opinion on the ground is not quite as fervent. This has then transformed into much furore over loyalty points etc to give the drama queens something to moan about when in fact with the extra 600 there'll be more than enough tickets to go round.

I think its fair to say that there is little chance JKB is underestimating demand . There were quite a few predicting we'd take over 3000 to Millwall last pre-season and the consensus was at least 2000, In the event fewer than 1000 travelled. Now of course this is a much bigger game but it is also midweek and may well after the first leg result prove to be not much more than a friendly against a "Spurs XI". I think demand will be more than 2400, but not by a huge margin.

Just finished work and was about to say if Hearts came out saying they would have more tickets i would tell them to rammit.

But now after reading this it could all be back on again :)

I am a home boy these days but go to the odd away game and most Euro games.

I have done my time going to all the away games

Waiting to hear back from TO re my loyalty points as i had given up hope of going.

Choo Chooooo

Safest is East Upper or West Upper.

But like nay ground it is best not to show your colours.

Spurs can be a rough ground to visit, although it has got better over the last few years as a lot a 'Known fans' are serving bans.

A couple of years ago we played a Polish team Can't remember the name they have thousands around the ground and there was a lot of trouble.

They had all just logged on a bought tickets via the Spurs website, of course as they all lived in London the website did not pick this up. After that Spurs changed thier software.

If you come to watch and enjoy the game i am sure you will be safe, Just don't expect to bring any carpets home!

COYS

RoussetsShorts

I think its fair to say that there is little chance JKB is underestimating demand . There were quite a few predicting we'd take over 3000 to Millwall last pre-season and the consensus was at least 2000, In the event fewer than 1000 travelled. Now of course this is a much bigger game but it is also midweek and may well after the first leg result prove to be not much more than a friendly against a "Spurs XI". I think demand will be more than 2400, but not by a huge margin.

some sense at last!!

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

There was more than 1000 hearts fans at Millwall, the top tier of the stand was packed and hundreds of fans missed the first half hour of the game (myself included) as they didn't have enough staff on at the ticket desk.

Francis Albert

There was more than 1000 hearts fans at Millwall, the top tier of the stand was packed and hundreds of fans missed the first half hour of the game (myself included) as they didn't have enough staff on at the ticket desk.

I remember reading at the time that we sold 900-odd tickets. Also Millwall fans, who I guess are in a better position than us to judge, were mocking the idea we took 2000 (while being complimentary about the noise we made and critical of the poor home turnout). The turnstile/ticket desk arrangements were admittedly crap. When we arrived half an hour before KO there were two turnstiles open and a longish queue already forming.

portobellojambo1

Nope, think the number was around the 900 mark possibly, don't know why but I think it was 9-1, but I cannot remember what the middle number was (and I cannot really remember why I have an idea of what the crowd was, must have read it somewhere when I got home, or they may have announced it at the game).

RoussetsShorts

The myth of massive supports in London is slowly being eradicated. The question is can the KB uberfans admit it?

The sweet smell of victory!

Ryan Gosling

The myth of massive supports in London is slowly being eradicated. The question is can the KB uberfans admit it?

The sweet smell of victory!

I'm sorry, I was drawn to this thread for some reason?

I AM STILL WAITING ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE BET.

Otherwise I shall have no choice but to report you for trolling.

:verysmug:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

It's clear he has no conviction behind his wind-ups. Either that or he can't afford the bet. cool.gif

RoussetsShorts

I'm sorry, I was drawn to this thread for some reason?

I AM STILL WAITING ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE BET.

Otherwise I shall have no choice but to report you for trolling.

:verysmug:

I can't afford a cash bet. How about the loser can't use the smug emoticons ever again?

The millwall crowd was just over 900. Not a bad turn out for a trip that many would view as dangerous. As it turns out the locals were great and we had a lovely day out.

I fully expect the same at WHL whether in the away or home end.

One of the spurs boys mentioned the old scaberdeen connection. Hearts fan may or may not know that Spurs are a pretty handy mob ( so if you get a ticket for the home end at WHL you best behave or you will get a second prize ) and for years the scaberdeen casuals have been quite close with them. Interesting to see if any fishermen are at tynecastle.

Ryan Gosling

I can't afford a cash bet. How about the loser can't use the smug emoticons ever again?

How about the loser of the bet has to pay ?100? Oh and also you have 5 others who want to take you up on that bet.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: And if you're so confident it shouldn't matter that you 'can't afford a cash bet' since you're certain we won't sell the initial allocation of 1817 tickets.

backpeddling.gif

usual bet please rousset :usualbet: :verysmug:

Oh right, cheers :)

Are Spurs prepared for many Hearts fans in the home end?

Does this happen when the big guns come to the lane in the EPL? (NOT TRYING TO SAY WE ARE A BIG GUN BTW :thumbsup: ) But I will say this for sure... a noisier support you will struggle to find than Hearts in full flow.

That looks like Brian the bus driver!

Oh ya fu**** it's his twin brother,good spot and guess what's coming his way next time I see him!.got yourself sorted for the big smoke bud?

Pretty sure we're in the other end of the ground.

Top left ish

If that's the case then you can buy Hearts end tickets on the Spurs site...

Pretty sure we're in the south/west corner.

Archived