Frank McAvennie

Chad Sexington

he should have just admitted it and said it was political singing. 'cos that makes it alright i think.

Gregory House M.D.

I actually like him :ninja: I tried to dislike him, believe me I did, I just couldn't.

I blame Watson.

PsychocAndy

It reminded me of Redwood too.

Now I've watched this piece of filth will I get a knock on the door from the sectarian Police?

See the terrorists have won, I'm terrified now.

Gigolo-Aunt

He knew exactly what he was signing. Utter filth who's "respect " amongst the Celtic support will go up a notch.

Still, gives Jonathan Watson a sketch for this New Year. How the masses will laugh.

Hilary Briss

What a rasper. <_<

Claims he didn't even know the words. :rolleyes:

It was in that well known IRA tub thumper Stokes' pub as well.

Vermin.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3739347/Boozy-Maccas-IRA-song-shame.html

Not really a suprise, Hartson and a few others (cant remember who) were caught singing IRA songs on camera a few years ago and it was all swept under carpet.

McAvennie is actually a bigger trumpet than his Only an Excuse character !!

He knew exactly what he was signing. Utter filth who's "respect " amongst the Celtic support will go up a notch.

Still, gives Jonathan Watson a sketch for this New Year. How the masses will laugh.

Course he knew what he was doing. I`ve read his biography and he is Glasgow born and bred and a lifelong Celtic supporter. There is no way he hasn`t been exposed to these types of songs before.

Frank is an arse for getting involved in this sort of thing.

Not really a suprise, Hartson and a few others (cant remember who) were caught singing IRA songs on camera a few years ago and it was all swept under carpet.

McAvennie is actually a bigger trumpet than his Only an Excuse character !!

Steven Pearson.

Steven Pearson.

To be fair to Pearson, if memory serves me right he looked like a wee boy lost up on the stage when it all kicked off. Think Hartson joined in though!

Looks like a monkey.

Acts like a monkey.

Only interested about where his next free drink is coming from.

The real Frank McAvennie a total sectarian alcaholic

drunken has been bum.

Roy Croppers Handbag

To be fair to Pearson, if memory serves me right he looked like a wee boy lost up on the stage when it all kicked off. Think Hartson joined in though!

To be fair to Pearson on one hand it wasn't a big deal however on the other hand it was a massive deal.

Excuse my pun about his Jeremy Beadle hand.

Archived