How you getting to london

mattyw_1874

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megabus.

Hopefully there'll be loads of supporters buses making their way down the road as well.

Get the scotsman the mora folks offer for dirt cheap rail tickets in it covering August and Sept. ?12.50 E/W I think for Ed - London.

Train tickets

The Scotsman's Great Scottish Rail Offer is back! We are delighted to offer readers a fabulous summer rail offer with East Coast, starting in the paper on Saturday 6 August. Valid for travel during September and October.

Maybe if we get Fulham in the group stages?!!

:thumbsup:

The Scotsman's Great Scottish Rail Offer is back! We are delighted to offer readers a fabulous summer rail offer with East Coast, starting in the paper on Saturday 6 August. Valid for travel during September and October.

Maybe if we get Fulham in the group stages?!!

:thumbsup:

Seen that just after posting it. haha plane it is :-)

I'm taking the train through for Sunday. The train down to some small, unimportant bounce game in London too.

gorgieheart

Train !

Already booked the hotel.

Bring on the Spurs !!

My car,charging ?40 a seat,because i am stingy :whistling:

Pm ur travel itinery. I may take u up on that lol

Theheartsdaddy

?16 pound return on megabus. Overnight with a few brewskies on Wednesday and back up on Friday morning. Budget trip here we come

Not sure if I'm going but either ?70-odd on the train (with a railcard) or the bus. Where do you get the ?16 returns?

Edit: Found it. Seems ridiculously cheap.

22games nro

Wednesday 6.55am train to Kings Cross -- return Friday from Kings Cross 12 noon.

Now for a hotel

just booked premier travel inn at enfield , mate from london says its good access to WHL. twin room for ?70

now just need to get tickets !!!!!

Same...Let me know what your exact plans are and i might be interested...

Theheartsdaddy

Not sure if I'm going but either ?70-odd on the train (with a railcard) or the bus. Where do you get the ?16 returns?

Megabus

Ribery's Face

?40 a seat? what the hell are you driving? a hummer?

Nucky Thompson

Wednesday 6.55am train to Kings Cross -- return Friday from Kings Cross 12 noon.

Now for a hotel

Why did you not do superbreaks hotel and rail combined? Any train going out on the Wednesday and any train coming back on the Friday plus hotel was ?118 all in :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

THOMAS COOK GYLE HAVE TWO NIGHTS HOTEL PLUS RETURN RAIL ?149 NO TICKETS THOUGH

Superbreak is ?118

Dagger Is Back

Just booked 2 BA flights for me and the boy leaving Edinburgh on Thu am and returning from Gatwick on Fri night.

All through Airmiles at 750 miles each.

Bargain!

Just booked 2 BA flights for me and the boy leaving Edinburgh on Thu am and returning from Gatwick on Fri night.

All through Airmiles at 750 miles each.

Bargain!

I think me and my 2 mates are on the same flights are you to Heathrow on the 7.30am flight and 8.55pm flight from Gatwick?

Why did you not do superbreaks hotel and rail combined? Any train going out on the Wednesday and any train coming back on the Friday plus hotel was ?118 all in :thumbsup:

Only works if 2 are travelling -- mates cannot confirm just now so booked train -- can always cancel costing ?10.

Dagger Is Back

I think me and my 2 mates are on the same flights are you to Heathrow on the 7.30am flight and 8.55pm flight from Gatwick?

Both flights into/from Gatwick mate. Similar time leaving Edinburgh though.

Prenticeonthewing

All booked up - me & two boys via mega bus and central hotel for two nights - ?180 all in. Mega bus timings not that bad - a lot less waiting and hassle than we had on the way back from Hungary.

boy_in_maroon

Train from waverley 08:00am thursday morning. Returning on Coach from Victoria street station 23:15pm. ?70 For that. I honestly can't wait for this :yas:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just booked the Megabus for five of us at ?16 each! That's return, not each way, can't believe the cheapness!

(Takes ten hours right enough but I can live with that.)

Archived