Naive and Blindly Loyal

Shifty Shifterson

chuckberryno1

No hearts fan would trawl through that shitey site looking for stuff to copy and paste to here. There are a couple of hibees who post here as hibs fans and do okay. WUMs like you are just oddballs IMO why not just admit who you support?

lol. the thread is about falling Romanov blindly, and still backing him. The message I added echo's my opinion that Romanov is ruining Hearts and has stripped the club of dignity and respect, and I agree with it mostly, it covers the points with a bit more flair than I could ever do.

You don't have to agree with it, I could have edited and posted it as my own, its just another opinion with the view that he is ruining Hearts, and I agree.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vlad-Stupid

Who reads Hibs.net? It's the equivalent of pointing in a wheelchair ridden child's face and laughing.

lol. the thread is about falling Romanov blindly, and still backing him. The message I added echo's my opinion that Romanov is ruining Hearts and has stripped the club of dignity and respect, and I agree with it mostly, it covers the points with a bit more flair than I could ever do.

You don't have to agree with it, I could have edited and posted it as my own, its just another opinion with the view that he is ruining Hearts, and I agree.

ha-ha, brilliant

You really are shite at this. If your gonna pretend to be a jambo just add a little subtlety. I know loads of hibees all guys who are passionate about there club. Not one of them would ever pretend to be a jambo for any reason. You're just really dull. Fooling a few mugs and kids on here with your god awful bullshit.

Bored with your posts now tbh.

The only slightly memorable one was the one you copied from someone else.

RoussetsShorts

That rant is hilarious. They've had 7 managers in ten years, have won nothing, have spent about a 10th of all their player sales on the team. They've got a shite half empty stadium, a training ground befitting a 3rd division team, a manager who doesn't want to be there.

It's laughable that hibs fans would do anything if they had Romanov in charge, they're too busy pumping their sisters / mums to get to fester to watch the games never mind protest about anything. They'd give the cost of that shite new stand they built for a decent manager like Sergio but they just sit and let Petrie ream then for season ticket cash with no on the pitch success, period.

kingantti1874

Chuck - how do you feel about the fact that during vlads reign we have completely OWNED those little bitches from the dockside? Does it hurt much...

Buffalo Bill

I didn't read it but I'm sure the Hibs.net rant was a crowd pleaser over the road but the reality is that we continue to dominate Hibs.

Frankly, if I supported a team with their derby record I'd be inclined to shut the **** up.

Chad Sexington

I didn't read it but I'm sure the Hibs.net rant was a crowd pleaser over the road but the reality is that we continue to dominate Hibs.

Frankly, if I supported a team with their derby record I'd be inclined to shut the **** up.

Naw but Bill, we've had our dignity stripped away by Mad Fud. :verymad:

All those victories (including the biggest derby in 100 years) mean NOTHING! :sob:

All those victories (including the biggest derby in 100 years) mean NOTHING! :sob:

Not to mention the loss of our very HERITAGE.

I'm not sure I can go on, as the tears stream down my face.

crying-man.jpg

... Vlad has invested more in Hearts than all previous owners put together...

Yeah?

How much has Vladimir Romanov actually invested in Hearts?

And when i say Vladimir Romanov i don't mean money he's spent and saddled the club with the debt.

Buffalo Bill

Actually, come to think of it, all those derby wins I've enjoyed do seem rather shallow now that I've confronted the angst of my stripped dignity.

:sob:

:what:

:Vlad-Stupid:

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

JUST ONE MORE THING...

Mods, that wasn't me debating your actions on the forum, just making my own observation. You will have had your reasons I'm sure. :thumbsup:

Please don't ban me. :sob:

ArmiyaRomanova

So does the fact alone that he employs convicted kiddie fiddlers sit ok with you?

Does it sit ok that he does it in the name of Heart of midlothian?

Rix had served his time, and, uncomfortable though it might be, imho deserved a second chance given the circumstances - if I recall, there was more than a whiff of tabloid entrapment involved in the case, and the girl, let's not forget, at 15 would be regarded as legal in several countries including France.

Thomson - acted entirely inappropriately, stupidly and very unpleasantly and there's no telling what he might have gone on to do given the opportunity. But did he actually physically molest anyone? If so, I missed it. But I've risen to your bait, Thomson was an employee of the club long before these incidents became public (or, I'm assuming, club), knowledge.

But let's get back to the point.

Is there any courage behind your convictions, or are you just another bag of shallow self-righteousness venting hot air?

Chad Sexington

I cant help but note that Shifty Shifterson didn't hang around long after he threw his wee hand grenade in. :whistling:

southside1874

Yeah?

And when i say Vladimir Romanov i don't mean money he's spent and saddled the club with the debt.

It depends if you use hobonomics or economics. I know of a few Hibs fans that hate Petrie and want him out but to the blind faithful Hibby they are shot down in flames whenever they moan.

I think the same applies here as with most clubs. Not every fan will back the manager, the players or the board. Its up to the individual to have that choice.

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

We've had the sacking of Burley, we've had Rix, we've had Eddie Malofeev, we've had Rima, the pyjama man, the black box, Christian ******* Nade, tartan shorts, Nerijus Barasa, a missing telly, a collection box being chored, Valdas "Is he actually alive" Ivanauskas, Benny-effin-useless, a missing plasma, Craig Thomson, World Cup Stars, Champions League winners, ?10 million budgets, clear of debt by the end of 2005, Pillae-biters, technical glitches, blips, errors and faults, we've had Korobotcha, we've had Stephen Frail, skint den mothers, a match-fixing Kello, Sgt Pepper album car boots, jumble sales, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRevolution, we've had what the beautiful people are wearing, an empty shop, Arbroath, fights with Bednar, a coked up Black, we've had Vlad in the dugout for a European game, sell-outs that arnae really sell-outs, monkeys, typewriters, fax machines, pipe dreams, gangsters, mafias, club shop appointments, Wonga, pink elephant banks, pink bus shelters, press boxes made out of disused bomb shelters, asbestos, doulbing up on debts, debt for equity, registration fees, Roman Romanov, Callum Elliot re-enacting Bareback Mountain, Jim Duffy, water supplies cut off, the championing of sex offenders, Bar Roma, Darren Barr, players so unpronounceable they're referred to as numbers and most of all, we've had Vlad.

Two things... this tramp is scarily obsessed with our history.

And anyone else think this particular part of that hilarious post is similar to the speech in Trainspotting?

Hibs fans live for any sort of turmoil at hearts because they truly are ******* pish.

Hibs just won in Inverness for the first time ever on Saturday and instead some bellend decides to focus his attention on Hearts.

Tragic, absolute tragic.

portobellojambo1

Shifty - agree entirely with your post.

And the seven responses immediately after it sum up everything that is wrong with Kickback. Too many kids who post sarcastic comments or call you names as they aren't capable of backing up their view with reasoned, well thought out points.

There seems to be two sets of opinions on this issue.

Kickback = near unanimous support of Romanov

Real world = I haven't spoken to a single fan who supports Romanov

I don't know about you Marky1874, but I don't support Vladimir Romanov, just as I didn't support Jim Jefferies. I support the institution which is The Heart of Midlothian Football Club. By doing so I freely accept that as in the past the future will involve owners, managers and players coming and going, some of the reasons will make sense, some of the reasons will leave some scratching their heads. Both good and not so good people will come and go, but through it all I am only interested in two things. The survival of HMFC and how we are performing week in, week out, the latter being because I choose to go along and watch the team play every week, and while watching I like to get some pleasure out of it if I can.

Romanov has made a number of strange decisions, a number of strange statements, but he isn't the first person involved with HMFC to do so, and I doubt very much he will be the last. When he eventually moves on and the club passes onto another owner I will very quickly forget about Romanov. However, if he were to be the reason why the club were to fold then the shit would hit the fan big style.

As things stand at the moment HMFC still exist, and the next match we play different faces will be in the dug out, not the first time such a situation has come about, and definitely won't be the last. If that makes me naive and blindly loyal then I plead guilty to the charge, however, I prefer to think of myself more as a realist.

Independence

I don't know about you Marky1874, but I don't support Vladimir Romanov, just as I didn't support Jim Jefferies. I support the institution which is The Heart of Midlothian Football Club. By doing so I freely accept that as in the past the future will involve owners, managers and players coming and going, some of the reasons will make sense, some of the reasons will leave some scratching their heads. Both good and not so good people will come and go, but through it all I am only interested in two things. The survival of HMFC and how we are performing week in, week out, the latter being because I choose to go along and watch the team play every week, and while watching I like to get some pleasure out of it if I can.

Romanov has made a number of strange decisions, a number of strange statements, but he isn't the first person involved with HMFC to do so, and I doubt very much he will be the last. If, when he eventually moves on the club passes onto another owner I will very quickly forget about Romanov. However, if he were to be the reason why the club were to fold then the shit would hit the fan big style.

As things stand at the moment HMFC still exist, and the next match we play different faces will be in the dug out, not the first time such a situation has come about, and definitely won't be the last. If that makes me naive and blindly loyal then I plead guilty to the charge, however, I prefer to think of myself more as a realist.

Spot on.

HEARTS FOREVER

Rix had served his time, and, uncomfortable though it might be, imho deserved a second chance given the circumstances - if I recall, there was more than a whiff of tabloid entrapment involved in the case, and the girl, let's not forget, at 15 would be regarded as legal in several countries including France.

Thomson - acted entirely inappropriately, stupidly and very unpleasantly and there's no telling what he might have gone on to do given the opportunity. But did he actually physically molest anyone? If so, I missed it. But I've risen to your bait, Thomson was an employee of the club long before these incidents became public (or, I'm assuming, club), knowledge.

But let's get back to the point.

Is there any courage behind your convictions, or are you just another bag of shallow self-righteousness venting hot air?

Listen to yourself! so you are condoning the appointment of Rix and the continuous employment of Thomson?

So you sacrifice any morals to stand up for Romanov? ffs sonny!

What can i do?

Apart from vent my fury on here?

Self righteous? are you having a laugh?

How can it sit so well with you?

ArmiyaRomanova

Listen to yourself! so you are condoning the appointment of Rix and the continuous employment of Thomson?

So you sacrifice any morals to stand up for Romanov? ffs sonny!

What can i do?

Apart from vent my fury on here?

Self righteous? are you having a laugh?

How can it sit so well with you?

Ok, so you clearly can't even read.

End of conversation.

Sonny.

HEARTS FOREVER

Ok, so you clearly can't read.

End of conversation.

Sonny.

I cant read?

Does it sit well with you? Yes or no?

Ending conversations because you cant come out and actually say that it has been disgraceful that these two guys have been employed by your idol.

Your comments about it about Rix serving his time are in poor taste, Hearts are a proud club and this was nothing more than an insult that Romanov employed this man at all.

As for Thomson, yes he was employed by Romanov before it happened but when he was convicted his contract/employment under the man should have been terminated. END OFF

But [mod edit] like you will try to avoid that this has happened, and happened in the name of Heart of Midlothian.

Your comment about things being legal in France say everything i need to know about you as a person.

Now THIS is the end of the conversation Sonny!

SectionDJambo

Agree. I've spoken to six or seven friends and their fathers ranging from 28-60 years old and they are all very disillusioned and considering not renewing season tickets etc. They will, of course, be labelled as not real fans etc but at what stage do you just have to say that the way the club conducts itself is an embarassment?

I am a fan nearer 60 than 50 and I, along with plenty other guys on here, have seen some Hearts teams in the past that, if the Internet had existed, would have made current discussion look like a posh tea party.

I walked away on Sunday with not much hope for an improvement on a lackluster, unimaginative performance in the near future, given that the last game I saw Hearts win was back in February.

I, like most Hearts people, have a place in my heart for JJ and BB for giving me the best weekend of my life, apart from my wedding and births of my sons. But it was time for somebody to cut through the emotion and say that things were not working the way we all hoped. I wish that he had stayed on as DOF, but can understand why he didn't.

Vladimir Romanov has acted like an idiot in the past, but I feel that he has taken a very hard personal decision here, given his obvious liking for Jefferies.

It is a bold appointment, which if done at the Ugly Sisters, would probably be hailed as a great piece of forward thinking. Whether it works out at our club is, as always, open to doubt.

This very much reminds me of the Tommy Walker sacking, which many were sad about, but saw coming, although still a bit of a shock when it came.

I wish Jim Jefferies and Billy Brown all the best for the future, and thank them for the memories.

I, one of the many who have suffered for our condition of being a Hearts fan through more disappointment than

is fair, will always be back. It's what we do.

Good luck to Paulo. This Hearts man is right behind him already.

Chris Benoit

I cant read?

Ending conversations because you cant come out and actually say that it has been disgraceful that these two guys have been employed by your idol.

Your comments about it about Rix serving his time are in poor taste, Hearts are a proud club and this was nothing more than an insult that Romanov employed this man at all.

As for Thomson, yes he was employed by Romanov before it happened but when he was convicted his contract/employment under the man should have been terminated. END OFF

But buffoons like you will try to avoid that this has happened, and happened in the name of Heart of Midlothian.

Your comment about things being legal in France say everything i need to know about you as a person.

Now THIS is the end of the conversation Sonny!

Explain?

ArmiyaRomanova

I cant read?

But buffoons like you will try to avoid that this has happened, and happened in the name of Heart of Midlothian.

A few stupid and erroneous assumptions there, but I'll let them pass.

However, what parts of 'uncomfortable', 'inappropriately', 'stupidly' and 'very unpleasantly' are you failing to comprehend?

Try reading what I had to say with a modicum of understanding. It might take you a few years, but you never know.

Chris Benoit

I am a fan nearer 60 than 50 and I, along with plenty other guys on here, have seen some Hearts teams in the past that, if the Internet had existed, would have made current discussion look like a posh tea party.

I walked away on Sunday with not much hope for an improvement on a lackluster, unimaginative performance in the near future, given that the last game I saw Hearts win was back in February.

I, like most Hearts people, have a place in my heart for JJ and BB for giving me the best weekend of my life, apart from my wedding and births of my sons. But it was time for somebody to cut through the emotion and say that things were not working the way we all hoped. I wish that he had stayed on as DOF, but can understand why he didn't.

Vladimir Romanov has acted like an idiot in the past, but I feel that he has taken a very hard personal decision here, given his obvious liking for Jefferies.

It is a bold appointment, which if done at the Ugly Sisters, would probably be hailed as a great piece of forward thinking. Whether it works out at our club is, as always, open to doubt.

This very much reminds me of the Tommy Walker sacking, which many were sad about, but saw coming, although still a bit of a shock when it came.

I wish Jim Jefferies and Billy Brown all the best for the future, and thank them for the memories.

I, one of the many who have suffered for our condition of being a Hearts fan through more disappointment than

Fantastic post

1292059767721.gif

Tommy Wiseau

Pop pickers, please don't feed the troll. HF only turns up on here when he has gums to bump about something and disappears in time if he doesn't get the attention.

He also likes to seethe in one line paragraphs with lots of capitalised words and DISGUSTING VILE SHAMEFUL hyperbole.

Then throw in a bit of abuse MAYBE BY implying someone is A KIDDIE FIDDLER.

Finish off with at least one reference to events in ancient history and some patter about how Mr Romanov is your hero.

GEORGE BURLEY was sacked by your master and yet you continue to suck his boaby END OFF.

tlog11.jpg

Planning on getting some of these made up with Vlad's face on the back, who wants one?

Poor taste, IMO.

got_kids_tshirt-p2358067863789496013yex_400.jpg

HEARTS FOREVER

A few stupid and erroneous assumptions there, but I'll let them pass.

However, what parts of 'uncomfortable', 'inappropriately', 'stupidly' and 'very unpleasantly' are you failing to comprehend?

Try reading what I had to say with a modicum of understanding. It might take you a few years, but you never know.

It wont take me any time at all.

All your words that you quote above merely sugar coat your point of view without being thrown out of the Vlad gang.

You don't have the balls to condemn Romanov completely. You talk about if things were to have happened in France? why?

You just cant come out and say that a man who employs these cretins should be nowhere near our great club can you?

You just cant do it can you! :lol:

HEARTS FOREVER

Pop pickers, please don't feed the troll. HF only turns up on here when he has gums to bump about something and disappears in time if he doesn't get the attention.

He also likes to seethe in one line paragraphs with lots of capitalised words and DISGUSTING VILE SHAMEFUL hyperbole.

Then throw in a bit of abuse MAYBE BY implying someone is A KIDDIE FIDDLER.

Finish off with at least one reference to events in ancient history and some patter about how Mr Romanov is your hero.

GEORGE BURLEY was sacked by your master and yet you continue to suck his boaby END OFF.

Yeh and [mod edit] like you keep telling everyone VR is great!!

LOL

Always knew that Begbie was a hobo! :lol:

The hibs.net post is very similar to stuff they've posted before on the topic of heritage, history etc.

They want so much for this to be the case. They'd love Hearts to die and disappear forever.

As it is, they're our bitches and will be for the foreseeable.

I don't recall the roasters being so wordy after derby games.

:verysmug:

Tommy Wiseau

Yeh and [mod edit] like you keep telling everyone VR is great!!

LOL

Always knew that Begbie was a hobo! :lol:

Personal abuse means you have lost the debate. :smuggy:

I have made some startlingly incisive posts on the situation, which you should read to help enlighten you.

PS. Do not feed the troll JKB.

PPS. Erm, you ARSEHOLES lap up VR's bullshit while he RUINS this once proud club. One line paragraphs.

HEARTS FOREVER

Personal abuse means you have lost the debate. :smuggy:

I have made some startlingly incisive posts on the situation, which you should read to help enlighten you.

PS. Do not feed the troll JKB.

PPS. Erm, you ARSEHOLES lap up VR's bullshit while he RUINS this once proud club. One line paragraphs.

:thumbsup:

NewYorkJambo
I am only interested in two things. The survival of HMFC and how we are performing week in, week out

I agree wholeheartedly with these two statements, particularly the first one regarding survival.

I fear that too much damage has already been done though in terms of the debt though. Under Vlad it has spiraled and when he leaves I can't see any white knight with the funds needed to save us. Like you I support the team - that's why I'm so disappointed and angry by what Vlad has done since taking charge of the club.

NewYorkJambo

I admire your passion for the club. I can't comment on some of your experiences because - at 31 - I wasn't around.

We don't agree on the sacking of Jefferies so putting that aside we do seem to both want the best for Hearts. Like you I wish Paulo all the best. But we'll be back on here sooner rather than later when Vlad has again interfered and made another manager's job untenable.

Genghis Khan

Oh right, you're talking about that run from last season... and yet VR never sacked JJ/BB last season, he waited until this season after 2 great results and 1 bad one, one the eve of a European game to sack him.

If it was to do with results then why didn't he sack him during the close season?

Maybe thinking that 2 draws were "great results" was enough for the Vlad-man?

Francis Albert

Yeah?

I don't understand your last sentence but in debt for equity swaps and debt forgiveness he (or companies he owns or controls) have invested (or thrown away) between ?30m and ?40m.

The club's debt, following the latest debt for equity swap will be around ?30m, about ?10m more than when he bought into the club.

So even taking acount the (in real terms) modest increase in debt he is ?20 - ?30m down.

Perhaps you could enlighten us on previous owners' investment records.

It's amazing how people take the moral high ground about Romanov and the people who don't get worked up by every single thing he does, yet are the ones who're quickest to resort to personal insults and petty chat.

SectionDJambo

I admire your passion for the club. I can't comment on some of your experiences because - at 31 - I wasn't around.

We don't agree on the sacking of Jefferies so putting that aside we do seem to both want the best for Hearts. Like you I wish Paulo all the best. But we'll be back on here sooner rather than later when Vlad has again interfered and made another manager's job untenable.

TBH I don't know if I agree with the replacement of Jim Jefferies. All I can say for sure is that have not had the same feeling of excitement and optimism that I had when he took the job in 1995.

JJ, then, realised very quickly what was needed, and went out and did it. A Cup Final in his first season, followed by a solid but unspectactular first full season, with a very unlucky try at winning the League Cup. But it became evident very early on in the 97/98 season, that we were close to something special, that only the past experience of crushing disappointment was stopping us from believing that our time was coming. The team played some fantastic football and we got our reward with that glorious weekend in May 1998.

This time round, we have not looked like repeating that, apart from the excellent run at the end of 2010.

It could be argued that he never got the chance to keep building on last season, but we have been going backwards since that 4-0 defeat at Celtic. I, personally, feel that modern tactics may have overtaken him. McLeish, for an example, out thought JJ consistently, when he was at Hibs, resulting in a brief return to their domination over us of the 70's. Most worryingly for me, is that the team don't seem to be able to be motivated on a consistent level for every game. We are always up for the Hibs match, but it is a bit hit or miss for the rest.

Time will tell if this has been a good change or not. I'm sure, whatever our individual views and opinions are, we all hope that Paulo Sergio will turn himself into a Gorgie Legend as well as JJ.

J.T.F.Robertson

I am a Hearts fan lad, just not pro Vlad and I think that the Hubz chump makes a good point, and was quite a good post for someone who has probably just weaned himself of some type of class A drug.

You may well be, but that post is not "quite good", or even close to it. It's a manifestation of his years of playing second fiddle and reeks of bitterness and inferiority.

I'm sure he would have been given a standing "O" for his efforts, but then most of his audience suffer from the same affliction.

People like him want nothing, other than our extinction and that reason alone is enough to keep me, what you call, "pro-Vlad".

Mee too. That's just what I think.

Just an observation but doesn't the thread title make brilliant name for a Rangers supporters club.

The Naive and Blindly Loyal

rolleyes.gif

southside1874

Good postthumbsup.gif

Archived