Naive and Blindly Loyal

Shifty Shifterson

Shifty - agree entirely with your post.

And the seven responses immediately after it sum up everything that is wrong with Kickback. Too many kids who post sarcastic comments or call you names as they aren't capable of backing up their view with reasoned, well thought out points.

There seems to be two sets of opinions on this issue.

Kickback = near unanimous support of Romanov

Real world = I haven't spoken to a single fan who supports Romanov

We've scored about 10 goals in 8 months and have hardly won a game. If you were Romanov, what would you have done?

For my part, I am delighted that a change has been made and I wish the new team every success.

I was 100% behind JJ but he failed and Vlad has dealt with that.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTS FOREVER

Does anyone else think that Vladimir Romanov has had too many chances at trying to pick a successful manager?

Is it not clear to those who love him that he knows nothing about football?

What has Romanov brought to tynecastle? Success or grief?

He employs people who are on the sex offenders list ffs.

The man is a trumpet followed by many a trumpet on here who just ain't in the real world.

Heart of midlothian football club no longer has any class or dignity, one man has taken it all away.

Chad Sexington

Does anyone else think that Vladimir Romanov has had too many chances at trying to pick a successful manager?

The man is a trumpet followed by many a trumpet on here who just ain't in the real world.

Heart of midlothian football club no longer has any class or dignity, one man has taken it all away.

foaming_at_the_mouth.jpg

Oh right, you're talking about that run from last season... and yet VR never sacked JJ/BB last season, he waited until this season after 2 great results and 1 bad one, one the eve of a European game to sack him.

If it was to do with results then why didn't he sack him during the close season?

perhaps he was working over the summer months towards recruiting a new manager. jj's card was marked(rightly or wrongly) because of our dreadful run towards the end of last season, nothing to do with what has been a reasonable start to this season,imo

ArmiyaRomanova

I take it that a man of your obvious intellectual substance and clear moral fortitude will be taking the 'correct' approach of having no more to do with such a heinous institution and its clueless buffoon owner?

If so, I applaud you.

If not.....

Other teams have also won a cup, Hibs, Utd spring to mind

We should be competing for 3rd, our revenue outstrips most other clubs ( almost double the ave gate of everyone, apart from Hubz).

We have done nothing under Romanov that Hearts should not be doing, aaprt from going through 10 managers in 6 years, and employing/ backing sex offenders amongst others in my list above.

Here is my list

Kept us at tynecastle

Bought us one of the best sides I have seen in 25 years going to tynie

Helped win us a cup

Qualified for Europe lots of times

Established us as the third best supported side in Scotland.

Gave us the biggest player budget out with the old firm

Brought jj back to the club at exactly the right time

All these positive things have happened during vlads reign.

Now here is my point. My list is shite. Your list is also shite. Why? Because both only put over one side of the story.

Exactly what was said before JJ was appointed. What was his major malfunction?

This stuff has been spouted for years but managers and players seem to be keen to join Hearts when they are lucky enough to get the opportunity.

He's a Hearts fan and like the fans he wants us to do well and thought that he could make that happen. We all still go and watch the team and continually support them, that is our malfunction. We're programmed to and can't change it. This doesn't mean that we can't see that some of the stuff that Romanov has done has been crazy. I would love for some Hearts supporting business men to come along and buy him out, but that doesn't look likely at the moment so we have to hope that until that happpens (please be soon) the team do well. Hell, I would settle for another foreign owner who doesn't interfere with the team regarding who plays and who doesn't and which players are brought into the club regardless of ability.

Chad Sexington

I take it that's a pic of you Mr Trumpet!

Wow!

I just got served! :(

This must be you.

13851-oscar_wilde.jpg

Francis Albert

He's a Hearts fan and like the fans he wants us to do well and thought that he could make that happen. We all still go and watch the team and continually support them, that is our malfunction. We're programmed to and can't change it. This doesn't mean that we can't see that some of the stuff that Romanov has done has been crazy. I would love for some Hearts supporting business men to come along and buy him out, but that doesn't look likely at the moment so we have to hope that until that happpens (please be soon) the team do well. Hell, I would settle for another foreign owner who doesn't interfere with the team regarding who plays and who doesn't and which players are brought into the club regardless of ability.

I've been hearing for 50 years that a consortium of Edinburgh businessmen are on the verge of making a bid. I am beginning to doubt it will ever happen. In the meantime Vlad has invested more in Hearts than all previous owners put together. (Much of it unwisely, I concede). Of course some of the stuff Vlad has done has been crazy - and the craziest thing was his acquisitiion of Hearts. I assume these mysteriouus Edinburgh businessmen have more sense.

Mad Dog Frazer

A good post, but the majority of people on here lack the sense to see that we continue to be shafted. Any other group of supporters would have done something about it, not us.

CORRECT

pains me to say this but i'll give the hobo's their due they wouldnt be putting up with this clown.

HEARTS FOREVER

I take it that a man of your obvious intellectual substance and clear moral fortitude will be taking the 'correct' approach of having no more to do with such a heinous institution and its clueless buffoon owner?

If so, I applaud you.

If not.....

So does the fact alone that he employs convicted kiddie fiddlers sit ok with you?

Does it sit ok that he does it in the name of Heart of midlothian?

Shifty - agree entirely with your post.

And the seven responses immediately after it sum up everything that is wrong with Kickback. Too many kids who post sarcastic comments or call you names as they aren't capable of backing up their view with reasoned, well thought out points.

There seems to be two sets of opinions on this issue.

Kickback = near unanimous support of Romanov

Real world = I haven't spoken to a single fan who supports Romanov

Drivel.

It's one of those things that is cool to say when you are going against popular opinion. I heard from one of those Hearts fans, you know, a real adult human being, who was enthusing about the CV of our new manager and was excited (like me) about Thursday night. Whilst he is a member on KB, I think his only post on this site was to have a jokey dig at me. Also Marky, Kickback is more representative than the mates you have spoken to. I don't think you have spoken to more than ten but it could be nearer twenty depending on your workplace. I would guess (and if Admin are reading this, I'd be intrigued to know) that somewhere in the region of 3,000 to 4,000 Hearts fans have posted their opinion on this site at least once in the last few days.

Still, feel free to pretend that there aren't rational Hearts fans. If you and your reactionary mates feel that you are the only opinion out there, bash on.thumbsup.gif

Chad Sexington

CORRECT

pains me to say this but i'll give the hobo's their due they wouldnt be putting up with this clown.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

LEADER!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

LEADER!

romanov-694937545.jpg

The Real Maroonblood

Our debt has increased

10 managers in 6 years

Managers that are convicted peadophiles.

Managers that cannot speak English

Interfering with team matters

Completly influencing us with sub standard Lithunian players.

Lunatic ravings.

Alienating Hearts supporters and club legends

Brining the club into disrepute.

Defending a player on the sex register.

Players getting paid late

Not paying transfer fees on time

Going forward, any player or manager who wants to join Hearts must have a major malfunction. Anyone with a bit common sense and self respect would not touch us with a bargepole.

We have become a joke club

That about summs it up.

NewYorkJambo

Drivel.

It's one of those things that is cool to say when you are going against popular opinion. I heard from one of those Hearts fans, you know, a real adult human being, who was enthusing about the CV of our new manager and was excited (like me) about Thursday night. Whilst he is a member on KB, I think his only post on this site was to have a jokey dig at me. Also Marky, Kickback is more representative than the mates you have spoken to. I don't think you have spoken to more than ten but it could be nearer twenty depending on your workplace. I would guess (and if Admin are reading this, I'd be intrigued to know) that somewhere in the region of 3,000 to 4,000 Hearts fans have posted their opinion on this site at least once in the last few days.

Still, feel free to pretend that there aren't rational Hearts fans. If you and your reactionary mates feel that you are the only opinion out there, bash on.thumbsup.gif

Bighursef, I don't think me and my friends' opinions are the only ones that matter or are the only one's out there. I genuinely just haven't spoken to anyone - aside from on Kickback - that isn't hugely concerned by Romanov's antics and very fed up with his running of the club.

Are my friends in the minority? If you think kickback is representative of Hearts fans' opinions then clearly yes. I just don't think kickback is representative.

I have no control tested polls to back this up - nor will I ever as I don't have the resources to do that at my disposal. It's just an opinion. My opinion.

marshallschunkychicken

CORRECT

I doubt that you are correct, but IF the hobo's (sic) were in this position, then by refusing to 'put up with this clown', they would very quickly be without a team to support.

The thing that most of the Vlad-out brigade seem to be overlooking is that JJ's record over the last six months is almost the worst in the league. An example, we all sit and chortle at the wee team and their supposedly inept manager. We don't want him to leave Easter Road. Over the last 14 SPL games Hibs have picked up 15 points and we have picked up 10 points I know they were bottom six and playing poor teams but they lost almost all their games post-split. The lead we had over Dundee Utd at the end of February has disguised an alarming downward spiral at Hearts. Vlad took the only decision open to him despite knowing that the scottish media (mafia) and some Hearts fans would give him a hard. It's time to move on.

chuckberryno1

And the other(s)?

You've clearly stated that there has been more than one.

"Managers that are convicted peadophiles".

After that, have a stab at the "Managers that cannot speak English" were, although given your apparently own tenuous grip on the Queen's, I'm not sure how much credence that complaint can hold.

Ok, we only employed one manager that had been convicted- thats ok.

Again that was my poor grasp of English and grammer ( or lazyness).

Bighursef, I don't think me and my friends' opinions are the only ones that matter or are the only one's out there. I genuinely just haven't spoken to anyone - aside from on Kickback - that isn't hugely concerned by Romanov's antics and very fed up with his running of the club.

I am gonna stop you right there to clarify a point. I wouldn't have sacked Jefferies, that doesn't mean I don't understand why they did it. Does that mean I support my club? (and by extension, Romanov) the answer to that is yes. Does that mean that I am not concerned by Romanov's "antics"? No, it doesn't. In fact, if you asked each poster on here if they were, "concerned by Romanov's antics", I'd wager that a high majority would say yes.

Are my friends in the minority? If you think kickback is representative of Hearts fans' opinions then clearly yes. I just don't think kickback is representative.

I have no control tested polls to back this up - nor will I ever as I don't have the resources to do that at my disposal. It's just an opinion. My opinion.

Your friends, like every test sample of opinion, are restricted by their number. Your friends are not diverse enough to say they offer "the view of Hearts fans". Comparing them, however many of them they are, to Kickback, and you are offering a small sample of two figures compared to a sample comfortably into four figures. Far more representative. However, if you stepped that up to a poll at the ground on matchday that was voted on by 10,000 then their sample would be far more representative. Increasing if you include those that have bought tickets from the ticket office in the last five years, and 30,000 answer.

This isn't a control tested poll either, it is simple maths.

Your post said that Kickback was near unanimous "for Romanov" and none of your mates "support Romanov". You are wrong on the former, however I can only take your word on the latter.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

LEADER!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

LEADER!

romanov-694937545.jpg

Who has been watching the Simpsons tonight?

:unsure:

Chad Sexington

Who has been watching the Simpsons tonight?

:unsure:

Me. :ninja:

I was going to go with "The leader is good, the leader is great, we surrender our will, as of this date." :thumbsup:

If any other other club in the world had replaced their manager after a run of results like ours, no-one would've batted an eyelid. But because it's Hearts, and because it's Vlad, everyone seems desperate for there to be some sinister, scandalous, hidden reason.

It's extremely tedious.

It sure is.

It never fails to amaze me that every single time anything happens at the club (anything which could possibly be construed as negative, that is) this odd wee group of crazed grumps always emerge who are pretty much entirely stuck in 2007 seethe mode. They reiterate the same old nonsense ad nauseum, muttering on about Rima's golden sticks or George Burley, and usually right before they suggest some sort of protest or boycott. I read a post earlier on by the guy who was chucking hissy fits a few weeks ago about CT and ended up being one of the main organisers behind that protest they had scheduled in for the same day as the Antwerp game. Apparently they were protesting about CT and the fact he was still at the club but they were also flying the flag for upset parents who had strong feelings about the privileged position and role model status held by footballers - they were angry that our 'family club' wasn't demonstrating the right sort of values...or something.... Anyway, so this guy? He was back earlier on trying to drum up some sort of similar demonstration of outrage about JJ's departure. Honestly. Some folk just love a protest.

Bottom line, if people wanted to protest, they would. As it is, they don't and the most likely reason is that they simply just aren't that bothered. If you're that fussed, go on...go ahead and organise something then actually DO it rather than sniping at people who don't support your cause on an internet message board. If nobody's supporting your plans, it's fairly safe to assume that you are in the minority - it's not really that tough a concept to grasp.

If nobody's supporting your plans, it's fairly safe to assume that you are in the minority - it's not really that tough a concept to grasp.

Spot on. Someone earlier said that if this was happening at hibs they wouldn't put up with it....good lord, have you seen what that lot are putting up with....

Walter Bishop

If any other other club in the world had replaced their manager after a run of results like ours, no-one would've batted an eyelid. But because it's Hearts, and because it's Vlad, everyone seems desperate for there to be some sinister, scandalous, hidden reason.

It's extremely tedious.

The best post on the whole JJ saga.I agree 100% :thumbsup:

Technically it's..................lets not go there again :)

Ach, who cares? You'll still be there on Thursday night, eh?

jambopompey

Here's a question: excluding caretaker managers, how many managers have we had since 2006?

i have it as 8

robertson

burley

rix

ivanauskas

frail

csabe

jefferies

Sergio

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

i have it as 8

robertson

burley

rix

ivanauskas

frail

csabe

jefferies

Sergio

Robbo & Burley were 2005.

jambopompey

Robbo & Burley were 2005.

that brings it down to 6 then, i just listed the managers since Vlad took over

marshallschunkychicken

that brings it down to 6 then, i just listed the managers since Vlad took over

The BBC have Korobochka in there as well. Did he take over officially at any point? Around the time of Angel perhaps?

don't think frail was ever more than caretaker.

He wasn't. Kind of strange when you think about it given how casual they were about slapping the title on pretty much anyone else who fancied a bash at it... :biggrin:

chuckberryno1

There's only one thing that's down on it's crippled knees at the moment and that is Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

They're nothing more than a name now, the name and Gary "Naw ave no been dooking for chips" Locke are the only things you can associate with this club from ten years ago. The rest of it has been seamlessly stripped away by one man and his little creep of a son.

And what have the Hearts fans done? Really, what have they done? Alright, so you had two special needs cases having a scrap in the car park and some fat lad booting an Eastern European hat, but that was about it.

And now they want to build a statue of the man who has stripped them of their heritage, identity and pride? There's a certain irony of them erecting an erection of an erection, mind you.

As I've stated before, Chris Robinson wanted to make a slight change to the club emblem and they went absolutely tonto; yet ol' Vladimir has been given carte blanche to trample all over a name that used to mean something and there's barely so much as a whimper from the deluded lot. They were too busy lording it over all and sundry to realise what was happening to them.

We've had the sacking of Burley, we've had Rix, we've had Eddie Malofeev, we've had Rima, the pyjama man, the black box, Christian ******* Nade, tartan shorts, Nerijus Barasa, a missing telly, a collection box being chored, Valdas "Is he actually alive" Ivanauskas, Benny-effin-useless, a missing plasma, Craig Thomson, World Cup Stars, Champions League winners, ?10 million budgets, clear of debt by the end of 2005, Pillae-biters, technical glitches, blips, errors and faults, we've had Korobotcha, we've had Stephen Frail, skint den mothers, a match-fixing Kello, Sgt Pepper album car boots, jumble sales, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRevolution, we've had what the beautiful people are wearing, an empty shop, Arbroath, fights with Bednar, a coked up Black, we've had Vlad in the dugout for a European game, sell-outs that arnae really sell-outs, monkeys, typewriters, fax machines, pipe dreams, gangsters, mafias, club shop appointments, Wonga, pink elephant banks, pink bus shelters, press boxes made out of disused bomb shelters, asbestos, doulbing up on debts, debt for equity, registration fees, Roman Romanov, Callum Elliot re-enacting Bareback Mountain, Jim Duffy, water supplies cut off, the championing of sex offenders, Bar Roma, Darren Barr, players so unpronounceable they're referred to as numbers and most of all, we've had Vlad.

And what have we got? Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Nade. Zip. They still willingly drop their corduroy trousers and willingly accept the Romanov Rimming prior to a bit of Lithuanian Lip Service dressed up as foreplay.

What does he have to do for them to act? He must be scratching his head in bewilderment and asking himself "how ******* gullible are these chumps, why won't they rise, where is the mutiny, where is their backbone, what else can I **** up before they gain a voice?".

They want to, I think, at least you'd like to think they'd want to. But they can't, they can't because he is Hearts. Hearts are Romanov, Romanov is Hearts. They're nothing without him, they're a laughing stock with him. Without him, they no longer have a football team. With him, they no longer have a football team. To him, Hearts are the Tamagotchi that just won't die. They're the child he abuses without the Social Services intervening (although there's rumours Craig Thomson is monitoring the situation), they're the battered wife that can't strum up the temptation to leave him, they're the sh*te he just cannot flush because the turds surrounding him keep coming back for more.

If he was pumping their missus they'd tuck him in and cook him a breakfast in the morning. They love him because they're scared to hate him. And they've brought it all on themselves.

Even today, I read of "is this the straw that broke the camels back?". Well, no, no it's not. You could balance forty bales of hay and the fat lass with the "Get Vlad Out" banner on top of the camel and it still wouldn't break, because you don't want it to. Vlad's the weight and you're the camel that cannae take the hump because you're nothing without him.

We're not in the best of shape right now, and we have questions that we have, and will continue to ask the board and you can see there is a change in communication from our club thanks to the pressure we've put on them. Because we have a fanbase that will uprise and a board that will listen. You have fans that take the rogering in silence and an owner who couldnae give a toss what you think.

You have a recent past that's comparable with Craig Thomson's internet browsing history.

So have your Scottish Cup; it's a lovely piece of silverware, but it's not worth ?20 million with your dignity, pride, heritage and identity forfeited into the bargain.

Neil Berry, Gary MacKay, Le Chat, Gary Locke, Stephen Simmons, Craigieboy, Wallace Mercer, Wee Airdrie Jambo, Stephen Hendry, Ronnie Corbett, Victorian et al, your bums took one hell of a beating..........and you can't even raise a dissenting voice.

And to all you Hibees out there who have moaned relentlessly over the past few months and criticise our board........they're not great, but at least they're not Hearts

A post from hibs.net

i have it as 8

robertson

burley

rix

ivanauskas

frail

csabe

jefferies

Sergio

Add Korobotcha and Cervenkov and the guy who thought he had the manager's job until he turned up for it ... and VR identified one good manager out of the whole lot of them in JJ (Robbo/Burley were not found by VR). JJ of course not exactly hard to find.

Why does anyone think he will have found a good one this time?

I and other knew you were a hibby for ages chuck. Maybe the mods will notice and get rid of you now. You lot are obsessed by us. Sad really.

southside1874

It's extremely tedious.

This will do for me.

If I can also add that if Celtic directors got as much stick as Vlad does from the media then the SFA, the parliament and the pope would be going mental because us Scots don't accept folk from foreign lands.

Tommy Wiseau

That hibs.net post... :cornette:

:Vlad-Stupid:

If we're in a mess, then what the **** kind of nick are they in?!

chuckberryno1

I and other knew you were a hibby for ages chuck. Maybe the mods will notice and get rid of you now. You lot are obsessed by us. Sad really.

I am a Hearts fan lad, just not pro Vlad and I think that the Hubz chump makes a good point, and was quite a good post for someone who has probably just weaned himself of some type of class A drug.

Chad Sexington

I am a Hearts fan lad, just not pro Vlad and I think that the Hubz chump makes a good point, and was quite a good post for someone who has probably just weaned himself of some type of class A drug.

Feckin desperate stuff. <_<

No hearts fan would trawl through that shitey site looking for stuff to copy and paste to here. There are a couple of hibees who post here as hibs fans and do okay. WUMs like you are just oddballs IMO why not just admit who you support?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

If you thought he made a good point then there is no way you're a Hearts fan. That includes being pro or anti Vlad, or even somewhere in the middle.

Jam Tarts 1874

Once again it really is time for the "Mad Vlad oot" seethers to put up or shut the **** up. Let's see the protest, let's see your alternatives. If it bothers you so much do something about it instead of bashing the keyboard with your chubby little fingers.

Vlad-Stupid

What part of that inane slaver was a good point ? :vrface: shows how obsessed they are, I couldn't even name more than 5 players at their poxy insignificant club but that ***** penned a fact filled time line. What a pathetic *****

Archived