Official Kickback Addicts Fantasy Football Cash Game

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hi guys. Sorry should've been in touch with JoH regarding prize money. Never won anything before, so delighted with this.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mcdonalds Euro FF looks alrite as well for another option.

That`s the one the guys in my office are using. Haven`t looked at it myself yet but I think that's the official one.

Say What Again

The winner, johnjl, has now been paid too. Just waiting on Randle P to reply to his PM.

Say What Again

Everyone now been paid out. Congratulations guys.

So, Euros?

Sexton Hardcastle

If nothing happens on here with an addicts euro, those wanting to could take part in mates one.

Sky ff one with skybet ?10 entry. They handle cash with 75% winner 25% second.

I'm up for another one on here if there's interest.

Aye see what the interest is like, if we get 10 I say we get it done. :thumbsup:

4 so far. Me, Sexton, JoH and Beats

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Im playing the mcdonald's one. dont think i have the patience to play two so guess I'm out :unsure:

Sexton Hardcastle

Any movements with this then troops?

Our sky one only has two signed up so pretty sure we could just open it up to the regulars on here if you fancy that?

Any movements with this then troops?

Our sky one only has two signed up so pretty sure we could just open it up to the regulars on here if you fancy that?

Could do that mate, the only issue I see is that JoH has proven trustworthy with the money for a number of years now and if it starts going outside Kickback, it gets a bit dodgy if something goes wrong.

Sexton Hardcastle

I'm happy for the usual script from here if there's enough interest.

Sky/Skybet handles all the money with our one, so there is no issues in that respect. You even get a free bet if your new to it I think. Although I exhausted that avenue many moons ago sadly.

15 bodies would make a decent pot.

I'm happy for the usual script from here if there's enough interest.

Sky/Skybet handles all the money with our one, so there is no issues in that respect. You even get a free bet if your new to it I think. Although I exhausted that avenue many moons ago sadly.

15 bodies would make a decent pot.

I'd prefer to do the Sky one as it would be open to everyone and not subject to the whims of organisers who will spit the dummy and kick teams out for no reason. :thumbsup:

I'd prefer to do the Sky one as it would be open to everyone and not subject to the whims of organisers who will spit the dummy and kick teams out for no reason. :thumbsup:

WUM

Nobody is stopping you joining that then. Cheerio. :)

Archived