Official Kickback Addicts Fantasy Football Cash Game

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'll be at the coos erse as usual JoH mate, will be paid by deadline :thumbsup:

Anyone posting their team for a wee look ?

My Starting line up ( subject to Sniejder sp ?) signing is.....

De Gea

Jagielka

Ivanovic

Samba

Evra

Modric

Kasami

Downing

Arteta

Rooney (Capt)

Drogba (Vc)

Set mine up as a 4-3-3 with;

Hart©

Shawcross - Berra(vc) - Wilson - Evra

Bale - N'Zogbia - Lucas

Suarez - Torres - Aguero

Subs; Gordon, Hutton, Vaughan, Mikel

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That time of year again folks.

We've now held three of these and they've been a great laugh. The Premiership one last year and the World Cup one in the summer have proven to be a success and well worth a tenner. In the first two leagues we had 13 players with a prize pot of ?130 and in the most recent league the prize pot was around ?150 so we're looking to add to that this time so there is more money to be won.

In a bid to attract more players, I've changed the entry fee to a fiver a head. you get 100 points to select your Premiership team with and you can make transfers weekly if you feel that your team needs a change. Jack of Hearts will be in charge of the money side of things so I'll let him explain how to pay your entry fee. Your fiver must be paid before the first kick off of the season or you will be deleted from the league.

Here is the website that you need to set your team up on - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Once you have made your team, join the league which is called Kickback Addicts

The code to join the league is 358999-102125

You will need to think of a team name but it'll also ask you for your name. In that box can you please use your Kickback username as it makes it easier to find out who's paid.

The prizes will be split between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. With 1st getting the most, 2nd the second most etc.

Let me know if yer interested. :thumbsup:

Just joined - how do I get you the cash?

A previous winner, I am, and wish to regain my crown - I have joined under my name, but will pm you my details or send with the cash.

Just joined - how do I get you the cash?

A previous winner, I am, and wish to regain my crown - I have joined under my name, but will pm you my details or send with the cash.

Just seen JoH's post and sent him the dosh.

Nice one lads.

We've got 34 players in the league at present. JoH is on holiday so I've no way of knowing who's paid until he's back.

If you haven't paid by the time he's back and checked, you're deleted unfortunately.

If everyone pays then we have a pot of ?170. We'll decide how to split that between 1st, 2nd and 3rd soon.

If anyone else wants to join then hurry because the deadline is the first kick-off tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Scaf. I paid on day one. Had to wait for the summer GIRO? :ermm:

Like Mr Romanov, I am a savvy businessman who likes to accrue returns on my investments right up until the last moment. :verysmug:

Everybody loves Baz

Anybody not getting onto the site this morning ?

Trying to make a few last minute adjustments but too late now for this week i think ? :unsure:

Anybody not getting onto the site this morning ?

Trying to make a few last minute adjustments but too late now for this week i think ? :unsure:

Everybody not getting in. Same last year

Hopefully everyone has paid by now, I think making it ?5 instead of ?10 was a good idea to attract more players and we should have a good league this season.

Was wanting to check how my players have done but the points haven't been done yet. :down:

Tommy Wiseau

I note that Lucien paid only when it became clear he had a half decent points total for the day. :rolleyes::turned:

I note that Lucien paid only when it became clear he had a half decent points total for the day. :rolleyes::turned:

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

And after that, well, the game was mine. :verysmug:

Tommy Wiseau

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

And after that, well, the game was mine. :verysmug:

Your fiver must be paid before the first kick off of the season or you will be deleted from the league.

:interesting:

LAUNCH THE CHEAT PLZ. :verysmug:

We've got 34 players in the league at present. JoH is on holiday so I've no way of knowing who's paid until he's back.

If you haven't paid by the time he's back and checked, you're deleted unfortunately.

Tommy Wiseau

Sickening exploitation of the loophole and me not reading the thread imo. :down:

Everybody loves Baz

School boy error from me yesterday, have Cahill in my squad but left him out to play a 3-5-2 formation .:down:

There will be a press conference tomorrow at 3pm regarding the controversial circumstances surrounding Picard's Foreskins entry to the league.

Everybody loves Baz

There will be a press conference tomorrow at 3pm regarding the controversial circumstances surrounding Picard's Foreskins entry to the league.

article-1305213-0AE15E59000005DC-281_468x365.jpg

lynch-mob-2.jpg

Say What Again

Only got back last night folks, but can confirm a good few folk paid while I was away.

I'll post a revised list tomorrow.

By the way, if Lucien is out, he wont be alone - he wasn't last to pay! :P:ninja:

Everybody loves Baz

Only got back last night folks, but can confirm a good few folk paid while I was away.

By the way, if Lucien is out, he wont be alone - he wasn't last to pay! :P:ninja:

Please tell me i paid on time ?:huh:

Say What Again

Please tell me i paid on time ?:huh:

I'm sure everyone will be fine :)

For the record, there were another 2 that paid after you.

Everybody loves Baz

If they're beating me, then ban them i say

:whistling:

lol

jambo_ritchie1991

School boy error from me yesterday, have Cahill in my squad but left him out to play a 3-5-2 formation .:down:

I made the same, i left him out. I even had jagielka in the team and everton werent even playing. I knew they werent playing aswell, but just thought about spurs and not everton.

Say What Again

Was busy at work yesterday, then went out to watch the Man City game.

I'll post the revised list today.

Promise :ninja:

:jjyay:

I'm sure everyone will be fine except Picard who is a rotter, a cad and a scoundrel :)

:jjyay:

:jjyay: :jjyay:

Say What Again

OK, folks. Here's the revised list of the 30 members of the league that have paid so far.

1. Rastahearts

2. johnj

3. Vincent Kennedy McMahon

4. Jambo Ian 1874

5. I am David Obua

6. Hannibal Smith

7. gowestjambo

8. jamiej29

9. jambo_ritchie

10. BangkokHearts

11. Dave Spacey

12. Inglis3901

13. Frank Drebin

14. P-Dizzle

15. Nudster

16. Daz1874

17. Jack of Hearts

18. Randle P McMurphy

19. Flankengott

20. Simon Says

21. jblair182

22. Gary Linton

23. Long Ball Larry

24. Mikethejambo

25. Franco Begbie

26. Everybody Loves Baz

27. Dr. Lucien Sanchez

28. Dwayne Johnson

29. Sexton Hardcastle

30. Andy Gray

There are a few things I'd like the other members of the leagues thoughts on.

Firstly, there are 3 people in the league still to pay (they're all in the bottom 5 just now). Should they be given to the end of the week to pay or boot them now? Any points gained in the first week aren't really going to affect the overall outcome much, but a cut-off point is what it is.

Secondly, I set up the league for my local, and when I emailed one of the boys the code to join that league - I accidentally sent him the code for this league, so he's now in both. I've spoken to him and he's happy to pay his fiver and take part in the JKB league but he's not a member of JKB. He's English and a Man U fan. He doesn't follow any Scottish team. What are others thoughts on this? Are you happy to have another fiver in the pot, or don't you want any non-JKB members in the league? No problem either way. If he's in, I'll put his fiver in, if he's out, I'll get Andy Gray to LTC.

You decide!

More the merrier I say. If anyone has any other pals who have a team and are up for it then let us know.

Deadline extended until Friday for the final 3 guys to pay, we'll send them a PM incase they've forgotten then we'll decide how to split the prize money.

jambo_ritchie1991

Keep the Man Utd fan in if he is paying. The 3 that havent paid, give them a week or something IMO

Say What Again

That'll do then, I'll let him know he's in.

He's 10th just now (Kieron Roden).

1. Rastahearts

2. johnj

3. Vincent Kennedy McMahon

4. Jambo Ian 1874

5. I am David Obua

6. Hannibal Smith

7. gowestjambo

8. jamiej29

9. jambo_ritchie

10. BangkokHearts

11. Dave Spacey