Official Kickback Addicts Fantasy Football Cash Game

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That time of year again folks.

We've now held three of these and they've been a great laugh. The Premiership one last year and the World Cup one in the summer have proven to be a success and well worth a tenner. In the first two leagues we had 13 players with a prize pot of ?130 and in the most recent league the prize pot was around ?150 so we're looking to add to that this time so there is more money to be won.

In a bid to attract more players, I've changed the entry fee to a fiver a head. you get 100 points to select your Premiership team with and you can make transfers weekly if you feel that your team needs a change. Jack of Hearts will be in charge of the money side of things so I'll let him explain how to pay your entry fee. Your fiver must be paid before the first kick off of the season or you will be deleted from the league.

Here is the website that you need to set your team up on - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Once you have made your team, join the league which is called Kickback Addicts

The code to join the league is 358999-102125

You will need to think of a team name but it'll also ask you for your name. In that box can you please use your Kickback username as it makes it easier to find out who's paid.

The prizes will be split between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. With 1st getting the most, 2nd the second most etc.

Let me know if yer interested. :thumbsup:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

Think I'll just keep my fiver this season after last season's poor showing :(

Say What Again

Good stuff, Andy :thumbsup:

For those interested, could you make the payment via Paypal to [email protected].

Please try to ensure that you haven't selected one of the options that incurs a fee before you send the payment. It won't make any difference to the prize pot, as whatever I receive, will be what gets paid out, but it can be avoided by selecting one of the other payment options.

Now the important part. When you make the payment could you please add your JKB user name and team name to the notes. This should prevent the ball ache of last year when, for example, 'Super Obua' from JKB posted on this thread, while his team in the league is entered under Kevin Smith, and I received a payment from [email protected] :geek:

Finally, and also importantly, please note AG's rule above about payments being received by the first kick off. 4/5 people were removed from the league last year when they didn't pay on time, and the same will happen this time.

Good luck!

Don't really need to know if you are not playing lads. :thumbsup:

Me & JoH so far. Tenner in the pot. Last year the winner scooped about 90 quid lads!

Signed up for another season of watching some other ***** win money.

:sob:

Sexton Hardcastle

Rude not to.

Need to update my paypal so may be end of the week until i pay.

No rush to pay yet. Probably a better idea to hold off to see what the interest is like first.

Looks like we've got 5 players so far.

Just checked last years game. The winner got a ton, 2nd got 40 and 3rd got 25.

Not bad at all for basically doing nowt. :thumbsup:

No rush to pay yet. Probably a better idea to hold off to see what the interest is like first.

Looks like we've got 5 players so far.

i`m about to join but have already entered a team using my real name so my team name is "fighting for tenth".

Say What Again

i`m about to join but have already entered a team using my real name so my team name is "fighting for tenth".

Just remember to add that to the notes in Paypal when you pay.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Just remember to add that to the notes in Paypal when you pay.

Cheers :thumbsup:

will do jack. when do you want the cash.

That makes it 7 so far then, 35 notes in the pot. Really need to get at least 20 to make it worthwhile I think but we'll see what happens.

As long as your fiver is paid before the kick off of the first game it's fine. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Make that 8.

Sexton Hardcastle

If you get decent numbers a 5 spot makes sense. Would have thought plenty of people would be interested.

If things didnt pick up, maybe knock it up to a 10 blab?

Say What Again

will do jack. when do you want the cash.

Like Andy says above, John, any time before the season starts is fine.

Done, just put my fiver down so...ITS ON! can the person that comes last get a pound or something??wooden spoon type prize :rolleyes:

Say What Again

Done, just put my fiver down so...ITS ON! can the person that comes last get a pound or something??wooden spoon type prize :rolleyes:

Payment received from you :thumbsup:

If you get decent numbers a 5 spot makes sense. Would have thought plenty of people would be interested.

If things didnt pick up, maybe knock it up to a 10 blab?

Was going to suggest that but it depends on whether or not everyone would be up for that tbh. Stick with the fiver the now, so far we have half of our total last season and it's only been up for a few hours so it's looking promising.

:lol:

Tell you what, I'll donate a free years JKB subscription to the bottom placed finisher.

rossthejambo

Just checked last years game. The winner got a ton, 2nd got 40 and 3rd got 25.

Not bad at all for basically doing nowt. :thumbsup:

:woot:

I'm beginning to be won round here.

I will play.

Usually enter a team on to that website anyway so might as well join in.

Now I just need to think of a snappy team name.

EDIT: For the record I can stretch to ?10 :smuggy:

my league has 21 players :verysmug:

no money involved and the loser must change his name

Looks like it's up to 10 now. :thumbsup:

BigZal - no worries pal, it's not really a competition. :lol:

Looks like it's up to 10 now. :thumbsup:

BigZal - no worries pal, it's not really a competition. :lol:

agreed, my league is for poor people

gowestjambo

Count me in guys, I thought it was a tenner last year?

or was that a different league?

:verymad: JOH and AG how could you have taken advantage of this poor soul last year

They may up it to a tenner if numbers aren't high.

Say What Again

It was a tenner last year, gowest.

From the OP:

In a bid to attract more players, I've changed the entry fee to a fiver a head.

:thumbsup:

It was buddy, just trying something different to try and attract a few more players. It's been more or less the same 15 folk for the last 3 leagues. :thumbsup:

11 players now. Over 20 would be great.

Just incase anyone is hesitant about giving money to a stranger through paypal etc, in the three games we've had, over 300 quid must have changed hands and I don't think there has been a single problem.

It was buddy, just trying something different to try and attract a few more players. It's been more or less the same 15 folk for the last 3 leagues. :thumbsup:

11 players now. Over 20 would be great.

Just incase anyone is hesitant about giving money to a stranger through paypal etc, in the three games we've had, over 300 quid must have changed hands and I don't think their has been a single problem.

i have 30 :verysmug:

(sorry, couldn't resist :lol: )

Everybody loves Baz

Was going to suggest that but it depends on whether or not everyone would be up for that tbh. Stick with the fiver the now, so far we have half of our total last season and it's only been up for a few hours so it's looking promising.

Tell you what, I'll donate a free years JKB subscription to the bottom placed finisher.

*I'm paying for next years subscription through Fantasy Football League type post *

:thumbsup:

I'll sort it out for pay day Lads,

Already picked a team last night,,, and have changed about six players ? around since then lol :blink:

Vlad-Stupid

Count me in AG. I'll give JOH a handy round the back of the Wheatfield my fiver whenever required.

If I win, I'll spend the winnings taking the forum top boyz out for a few shandies :smuggy:

Big Zal, this thread is for us affluent posters, can you and the other doleys keep to the commoners thread in the shed plz thumbsup.gif

Count me in AG. I'll give JOH a handy round the back of the Wheatfield my fiver whenever required.

If I win, I'll spend the winnings taking the forum top boyz out for a few shandies :smuggy:

Big Zal, this thread is for us affluent posters, can you and the other doleys keep to the commoners thread in the shed plz thumbsup.gif

you are allowed to join more than one league Hannibal, you know you want to, or are you to scared B)

31 i knew you would do it Hannibal, welcome!

As the gentleman you are Zal I'm sure you will return the favour by splashing the cash and joining the cash league.

I paid by selecting personal then gift cost ?5.37 in total incase anybody isn't sure what option to select.

Good stuff again by Andy and Jack :thumbsup:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm up for this guys.

Already entered a team under my real name for a league I'm in, assuming I would need to use that team and name for this league too?

Just paid, JOH can you confirm it's been received?

I paid by selecting personal then gift cost ?5.37 in total incase anybody isn't sure what option to select.

Good stuff again by Andy and Jack :thumbsup:

Why didn't you just send it as a service?

Why didn't you just send it as a service?

Because it's her paypal account so she is 37p down :smuggy:

Say What Again

Because it's her paypal account so she is 37p down :smuggy:

Jambo Ian, I've got your cash too.

Folks yet to pay, could you please remember to add a note saying which JKB user name the payment is from. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Sarcastic ***** :ermm:

Not this time beats, your wee snippets on here about your craic with your mrs are genuinely funny stuff.

13 in the league so far and I'm sure a few more said they would join so we're already on course to beat last years number in the first day. :thumbsup:

Beats with the best name in the league so far I'd say. :rofl:

I've signed up. Used to be good at FF but can't really be ersed these days - see how it goes.

Archived