Webster

wardie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Palmer

Zaliukas has cost us more goals than any other defender before.

Webster's player-of-the-year 2009 award when he controlled their defence that season is irrelevant? A-hem!! ok!!

Doesn't matter if Levein was impressed or not,that's more irrelevant. McGowan=Australian, Mrowiec=Polish, Jonsson=Icelandic and Kello=Slovakian. He might've been impressed with Grainger, i'll give ye that.

It's irrelevant as he wasn't playing for Heart of Midlothian FC? 2009? Wasn't he taking a wage for doing feck all as we clinched 3rd place. Nothing much has changed.

Zaliukas has cost us more goals than any other defender before.

Webster's player-of-the-year 2009 award when he controlled their defence that season is irrelevant? A-hem!! ok!!

Doesn't matter if Levein was impressed or not,that's more irrelevant. McGowan=Australian, Mrowiec=Polish, Jonsson=Icelandic and Kello=Slovakian. He might've been impressed with Grainger, i'll give ye that.

What's relevant is how committed he is to hearts. So far in his career he has begged this question to be asked again and again.

Snake Plissken

Our best defender aye?

He needs to actually play to be considered that.

He's had one good game since his return and limped out of or sat out many others.

Shitebag waster that he is.

the general

A bit like the KB clique nae bottle and posted missing when it counts! Happy taking the money but nae heart! Get rid asap imposter!

the general

A bit like the KB clique nae bottle and posted missing when it counts! Happy taking the money but nae heart! Get rid asap imposter!

Ray Winstone

The clique get paid for being on the forum?

:rolleyes:

Clear evidence as to why we need to sign another centre back before the window closes. Don't doubt that Webster had to come off today - but if his continuing injury problems keep re-occurring that's why we need cover.

colinmaroon

Spot on.

I'm sure I saw Mr Jonsson pass to a team mate as well. Can anyone confirm another myth was destroyed?

It helps when you have other players making themselves available!

Big Adrian was passing as well!!!

Barney Rubble

Think Webby is JJ,s Gordan Petric of the 2000's. It will be interesting to see how many times Webster limps off at Tynecastle this season before he gets crucified by the Hearts fans !

Snake Plissken

The clique get paid for being on the forum?

:rolleyes:

Have we ever managed to nail down a list of who is in the clique?

Ray Winstone

Have we ever managed to nail down a list of who is in the clique?

It is all written down and filed in the 'Lawsier'.

:lol:

Although if some are to be believed then most people at one time or another have been in 'the clique'.

But seriously if these bottle merchants are getting paid to post on the forum then I want some kind of wage as well - I feel my contribution merits it.

:verysmug:

Ray Winstone

I'm not a fan of this clique chat.

It is all getting a bit tedious now.

chuckberryno1

I think this is the wrong time to judge Andy, as he has been injured all week and I think JJ had taken a wee gamble on him in today's game.

If it keeps happening then, of course there will be a problem, as he will be as much use on the pitch as a John Smith Cardboard cut out man ( or a Hibs player)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Everyone in the clique has had a season ticket for many years even if it makes no financial sense to do so.

Vlad-Stupid

Everyone in the clique has had a season ticket for many years even if it makes no financial sense to do so.

Some even have 2. Just for shits and gigs

Harry Palmer

Just noticed this post.

Yes he is Arnold by a distance.

No he's not.

:smugger:

Could go on all night Vince. :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

Webster? Any thoughts, DH?

It appears JJ took a chance on playing him and it didn't work.

However....

IF Andrew is having some 'psychological' issues about being injured then he needs to get this sorted asap.

He certainly didn't have these issues with us previously nor with Utd though.

It appears JJ took a chance on playing him and it didn't work.

However....

IF Andrew is having some 'psychological' issues about being injured then he needs to get this sorted asap.

He certainly didn't have these issues with us previously nor with Utd though.

A lad at work, who is a Hun, seems to think he had these 'issues' with rangers.

I didn't want him back in the first place but now he's here I want him to do well. I've been fairly disappointed so far.

Judas ripped the pash before and is doing it yet again. Easily our best defender but a total snake - bin him and get someone in who actually wants to play.

Gigolo-Aunt

Judas ripped the pash before and is doing it yet again. Easily our best defender but a total snake - bin him and get someone in who actually wants to play.

And how exactly do we "bin him", without paying up his contract?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is this going to be one of these rumours on KB that becomes fact?

It's all in his mind.

Sound.

Drylaw Hearts

A lad at work, who is a Hun, seems to think he had these 'issues' with rangers.

I didn't want him back in the first place but now he's here I want him to do well. I've been fairly disappointed so far.

The current 'rumour' about his bottle has spawned from Rangers fans.

You don't get nominated for SPL POTY if you lack the bottle to play football matches.

Ray Winstone

Is this going to be one of these rumours on KB that becomes fact?

It's all in his mind.

Sound.

Just laying the 'WAIJ THEEF' foundations.

:thumbsup:

And how exactly do we "bin him", without paying up his contract?

Bin him being a catch all phrase for forget about him starting any matches. He isn't interested in playing for Hearts, so we should concentrate on those who are.

We shouldn't have given Judas a contract in the first place.

The current 'rumour' about his bottle has spawned from Rangers fans.

You don't get nominated for SPL POTY if you lack the bottle to play football matches.

Bottle means bravery. There are different types. I have no doubt he is brave enough on the pitch,going for challenges etc. I'm not bothered if he bottles out of big occasion games, is lazy or injury prone but if he's only gonna be available for selection half the time he's no use to us. We need consistency in central defence and he and zal need to build an understanding. That isn't going to happen if Webster won't or can't play.

Drylaw Hearts

Bottle means bravery. There are different types. I have no doubt he is brave enough on the pitch,going for challenges etc. I'm not bothered if he bottles out of big occasion games, is lazy or injury prone but if he's only gonna be available for selection half the time he's no use to us. We need consistency in central defence and he and zal need to build an understanding. That isn't going to happen if Webster won't or can't play.

I completely agree.

John Gentleman

Time, methinks, for some of Vlad's famed psychological interventions. I really do think this player needs help.

Even those who keep rabbiting on about one season in a good wee team have to admit this guy's injury/availability record is abysmal and the evidence is not here for having him in the club's notional strongest team if he is not playing. By the way he allowed yellowbitch an age to turn and shoot during his brief flirtation with yesterday's game. Maybe he didn't fancy another 88 minutes against him? As others have said it is time to get in another decent defender although Eggert did pretty well as did McGowan.

Francis Albert

Even those who keep rabbiting on about one season in a good wee team have to admit this guy's injury/availability record is abysmal and the evidence is not here for having him in the club's notional strongest team if he is not playing. By the way he allowed yellowbitch an age to turn and shoot during his brief flirtation with yesterday's game. Maybe he didn't fancy another 88 minutes against him? As others have said it is time to get in another decent defender although Eggert did pretty well as did McGowan.

Be fair. If he'd moved quicker he might not have lasted 8 minutes.

scott_jambo

The important thing is that he did this while strolling.

Seriously though, like almost everyone else, I didn't want him here but I was consistent in saying that when he signed, he better play 110% for us and try and win over the fans with some great performances to repay for some of his misdeameanours in the past (imo, lets not go down that route) so far he hasn't done this.

Did Vlad not invite Pinilla to Kaunas and he got him professional help, now Pinilla is banging them in for Palermo and I remember Pinilla personally thanking Vlad for his generosity. Do you think he could do the same for Webster?

grumpyespana

I have no problem with Webbie but it surely means we have to bring in another CH.

Grumpy.

:rofl:

He is not our best defender.

He's a dick and should be punted.

yes imo webster is a waste of space and to put it into perspective I am as unfit as they come and I can last longer than 8 minutes in a game of football :down:

Just listened to good interview from Peter Houston.

Said that Webster will only play if HE feels 100%. If he feels a niggle he will come off, doen't take art in any high tempo training but when he does play he's outstanding.

Interesting to hear from a manager what a number of us suspected, great talent, little heart

So he will be a good pal for Driver then.

So he will be a good pal for Driver then.

Pish, driver has played while injured on numerous occasions. Webster is reported to withdraw at the slightest twinge of pain.

Pish, driver has played while injured on numerous occasions. Webster is reported to withdraw at the slightest twinge of pain.

How many games has Driver played in the last two seasons with or without injury?

How many games has Driver played in the last two seasons with or without injury?

Look it up. I have no doubt drivers injuries are genuine. I have plenty of doubts about websters injuries. Comparing the two is unfair.

Look it up. I have no doubt drivers injuries are genuine. I have plenty of doubts about websters injuries. Comparing the two is unfair.

I did look it up and he started 11 games and was sub in 2 more so a total of 13 games last season and he has not played since April. I don't really see much difference between the two players neither seem that dedicated.

I did look it up and he started 11 games and was sub in 2 more so a total of 13 games last season and he has not played since April. I don't really see much difference between the two players neither seem that dedicated.

I already told you the difference in my last post. It is a matter of opinion, so if you don't agree then fair enough but don't pretend you don't understand.

I already told you the difference in my last post. It is a matter of opinion, so if you don't agree then fair enough but don't pretend you don't understand.

What do you mean "don't pretend you don't understand", you said look it up referring to my comment about the number of times Driver has played and I posted the stats.

I don't think they have any about whether a player has a real injury or faking it as you would have us believe Webster does but Driver does'nt.

This stuff about him being precious when it came to niggles and training etc was doing the rounds well before he came back to us. You have to assume that JJ either a. knows it's a load of rubbish or b. knows it isn't a load of rubbish but is quite comfortable with the idea and reckons Webster is worth it.

Not a great start to the season for him but I'm going to wait for a while before I let the Webster doom set in.

Hearts Machine

"Judas Sair Baws" is starting to annoy.

Wonder how fit he`d be on a pay as you play deal? :angry:

When Webster is picking up some expected silverware at the end of the season - I will offer up my 2006 signed jersey, for some worthwhile cause.

Archived