Rangers v Heart of Midlothian FC (Merged Threads)

Praha06

thanks mate,not so bad

we need webster in there

christmas tree formation for this one methinks

kello

wallace

webster

zaliukas

hamill

black

eggert

robinson

temps

taioul

sutton

Hamill is suspended.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Didnt Obua do a job at the back against them at Tynie last October ?

Played left wing back I'm sure. Didn't do too badly but wouldn't play him there again in a hurry.

scots civil war

ok darren barr then

give im a bell will ya

im ******* fed up of jjs management out there in weedge county

i bet he dont blood the likes of robinson in the centre,he`ll go for c3po wont he

obua

Forget your Christmas formations and holding midfielders. We need to go 4-4-f*****g 2 and get stuck right into them!

Gk: Kello

RB: Johnsson

LB: Wallace

CB: Zaliukas

CB: Webster

RM: Stevenson (or if we are really really really brave!, then Novikovas or Robinson)

LM: Templeton

CM: Black

CM: Taouil

ST: Sutton

ST: Elliott

Subs: Balogh, Barr, Mcgowan, Grainger, Novi, Robinson, Holt

am sick of us going there to "keep it tight" only to lose a goal in 44th minute. Seriously, how many times over the years have Rangers scored the opening goal in the 44th minute. Let's go there and try and gie them a doin. If we get beat, at least we will leave knowing it was the better team that won, and not moaning that we didn't even try.

Played left wing back I'm sure. Didn't do too badly but wouldn't play him there again in a hurry.

Played on the left and won 100% of headers that came towards him... unfortunately, nobody was ever there to feed off of them and the commentators kept saying that again and again.

the general

Hearts at Ibrox sell out no mate there will be about 50-70 i will be there though

Hmmm west end will have 50

Lafferty out of the Hearts game.That has to be good news as he always seems to score against us.

rossthejambo

Forget your Christmas formations and holding midfielders. We need to go 4-4-f*****g 2 and get stuck right into them!

Gk: Kello

RB: Johnsson

LB: Wallace

CB: Zaliukas

CB: Webster

RM: Stevenson (or if we are really really really brave!, then Novikovas or Robinson)

LM: Templeton

CM: Black

CM: Taouil

ST: Sutton

ST: Elliott

Subs: Balogh, Barr, Mcgowan, Grainger, Novi, Robinson, Holt

am sick of us going there to "keep it tight" only to lose a goal in 44th minute. Seriously, how many times over the years have Rangers scored the opening goal in the 44th minute. Let's go there and try and gie them a doin. If we get beat, at least we will leave knowing it was the better team that won, and not moaning that we didn't even try.

Can't stress enough how bad an idea that is. Playing 4 in midfield against the OF, with our lack of quality in the middle of the park, is asking for a royal humping.

Probable:

Kello

Eggy Webster Zal Wallace

Black Taouil Mrowiec

Elliott___________________Temps

Sutton

Preferable:

Kello

Eggy Webster Zal Wallace

Black Stevenson

_________Mehdi_______Arvy

Elliott_______________

Sutton

Nothing against Temps but I just wonder if Arvy can be a surprise package - maybe off the bench right enough but I'd throw him in. Midfield is a huge worry - I just can't handle Mrowiec again. He did a good job for us on a number of occasions last season, but you lose so much in the way of football with him. Toss-up between Stevo and Obua in midfield, plumped for Stevo for his energy, which needs to be contained and channelled.

Not went with Denis, as I might have, as he hasn't had much preseason and it's too big a game for a young lad to go into at all cold.

2Ts has a lot of work to do as he's in charge of covering Papac at LB when he goes.

kingantti1874

I'd go for a 3-5-2 just for this fixture

Kello

Webster Zal granger

Temps Black Eggert Rudi Wallace

Eliott Sutton

So the Weegie press are going full guns against us it seems in the run up to our match against one of their dearly beloved.

Today was non payment of players (again) and whilst they might be correct to report it I'm in no doubt it with the intention of causing as much unrest as poss ahead of Saturday.

So what other nuggets can we expect in the coming days?

Can't stress enough how bad an idea that is. Playing 4 in midfield against the OF, with our lack of quality in the middle of the park, is asking for a royal humping.

Thats what we normally get anyway!!!

I'll be watching this one up in a boozer in Kyle of Lochalsh with GCJambo and a few other folk. Interesting to see how many Huns are up that way.

Watched Hearts v Huns up there before. Can't remember the name of the pub, but it was on the right as you go into town from the South. Decent beer, loads of screens and not many Huns. Were a few 'tic fans supporting the famous mind laugh.gif

We_are_the_Hearts

Kello

Eggy Webster Zal Wallace

Black Obua Mrowiec

Taouil___________Temps

Sutton

What im sure we would love to see

Kello

Jonsson

Wallace

Zaliukas

Grainger

Novikovas

Black

Taouil

Templeton

Stevenson

Sutton

What we will see

Kello

McGowan

Webster

Zaliukas

Wallace

Novikovas

Black

Mroweic

Templeton

Taioul

Sutton

Watched Hearts v Huns up there before. Can't remember the name of the pub, but it was on the right as you go into town from the South. Decent beer, loads of screens and not many Huns. Were a few 'tic fans supporting the famous mind laugh.gif

Had a check on streetview - looks like the pub is called Cuchulainn's thumbsup.gif

Just like to say everyone seems to be a little downbeat, Been hell every weekend with no football so just like to say.

:yas: CMON THE JT's

Think Weir and McCulloch are suspended.

Cheers. Bit of a pity about Weir, was looking forward to our forwards running at the old man!

Depending on who's available, I would start with:

Kello

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Webster

Wallace

Black

Stevenson

Elliott

Taouil

Templeton

Sutton

Looks like the gers back 4 if true Weir is suspened and Bougys out

Papac

Broadfoot

Whittaker

Edu

????

Looks like the gers back 4 if true Weir is suspened and Bougys out

Papac

Broadfoot

Whittaker

Edu

????

Is Bougherra injured? Seriously that would be good news if true.

Rangers are away at Blackpool this evening so here's hoping for a few more serious knocks!

:woot:

Depending on who's available, I would start with:

Kello

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Webster

Wallace

Black

Mrowiec

Elliott

Taouil

Templeton

Sutton

Replaced Stevenson with Mrowiec but otherwise I like that team.

J Cheever Loophole

Rangers are away at Blackpool this evening so here's hoping for a few more serious knocks!

Unchivalrously posted IMO.

Well said Sirthumbsup.gif

Unchivalrously posted IMO.

Well said Sirthumbsup.gif

:ninja:

Buffalo Bill

We always seem to lose 2-0 there, so 2-0 Rangers looks a very good bet.

However, I'd be delighted with a point. You never know...

Robbo-Jambo

Weir and McCulloch out suspended but Bougherra is fit. :(

Kello

Jonsson Webster Zal Wallace

Black Mrowiec

Temps Stevenson Taoiul

Sutton

1-0 Sutton :thumbsup:

As much as I love JJ, I think we lack self belief when we travel to Glasgow.

Its like we are beaten before we step on the pitch.

He needs to change this mentality within the squad and have a real go at Rangers and give THEM something to worry about instead of sitting back and trying to contain only to lose a goal and have to chase the game anyway.

I can take losing as long as we have had a real go at trying to WIN the game from the off instead of our usual defensive display.

scots civil war

it all depends on how the midfield screen the defence,we need 3 in there covering the webster/zal combo

we started off not too bad there last time but once they started getting thru (naysmith moaningfaced *****)....

it looked like curtains before it was dark

big enough squad tho and we can rotate during the second half

we could sneak it,with novi coming on strong

that be a ******* great start to the season

As much as I love JJ, I think we lack self belief when we travel to Glasgow.

Its like we are beaten before we step on the pitch.

He needs to change this mentality within the squad and have a real go at Rangers and give THEM something to worry about instead of sitting back and trying to contain only to lose a goal and have to chase the game anyway.

I can take losing as long as we have had a real go at trying to WIN the game from the off instead of our usual defensive display.

I wish this shite would stop about JJ, but it won`t. While a game lasts 90 mins , did we not start and play quite well there for the first half hour last season at the tail end ?

The players have to take the blame for not staying strong when the going gets tough. Yes, I know JJ puts them on the park, picks the team etc..., sets them up, is meant to inspire them but he can`t hold their fackin hand on everything. Some of them need to grow a pair and take responsibility.

So whats ths solution? Does JJ empty half the team because they didn`t win in Glasgow or keep letting him down on various ocassions through there?

His record keeps getting mentioned but i`d like to see the records of our various managers over the last 20, 25 years and see how many wins they have managed home or away? Every Hearts manager has suffered many defeats to the OF, nothing im proud of or think its ok , but for some reason JJ gets this special attention over his record?

As i`ve pointed out man many times in his defence, his first spell under Hearts came up against a big spending Rangers who were buying top players and Celtic weren`t shabby either. He still won the odd game. Notably the 3-0 Johnston hat trick win, the 3-2 at Parkhead, a few strong performances in creditable draws and of course the BIG CUP win over Der Hun.....but they would just be lucky i suppose..... :rolleyes:

Yes, he suffered heavy defeats at times but we weren`t the only club to against a very strong OF at the time. He also notched a few wins at home and one of the proudest performances, and in defeat too, was the 4-3 Wee Cup final performance...... Jefferies won`t get credit for inspiring the team to fight on in that game either i suppose.......

bolt

I think coco meant that jamie always seems to play against rangers. Usually because other keepers are injured.

if you mean injured then no :turned:

I'm beginning to get a soft spot for you now HMFC FAN,you know soft like that indentation at the back of your head from the copious amount of slaps that your head must've received over the years to come out with the nonsense that you post :trippin:

rossthejambo

Jamie Macdonald is the first name on the team sheet against Rangers :woot:

I know what you're meaning, but I really hope he's not playing this time.

I've not seen pre-season games and just going on what has been said on here - plus I'm still in tears that Rudi hasn't signed yet ... my team for Ibrox would be:

Kello

Jonsson-Zaliukas-Webster-Wallace

Black-Mrowiec

Elliott-Robinson-Templeton

Sutton

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Does anybody know if so called HMFC fan is actually a JAMBO?

Does anyone actually give a monkeys?

Yep. At last count I reckoned at around 5 or 6 posters.

Yep. At last count I reckoned at around 5 or 6 posters.

If I've been included in that 5 or 6, I'll staple-gun yuor nadsack. I'd be furious.

That's how little I care.

Does anybody know if so called HMFC fan is actually a JAMBO?

Yeah i would like to clarify i am defo a jambo stu 1874

Yeah i would like to clarify i am defo a jambo stu 1874

Happy to hear it but HMFC FAN are you just a young lad lookin for info on everything Hearts or are you just thick as shit in the neck of a bottle?

Yes,have a look on the trialist thread and you'll see it's not just me thats noticed or read any thread that he's posted on as I don't want to upset the guy but it's like is he or isn't he at the wind up with the stuff he comes out with?

Howdy Doody Jambo

The way i see this game going will Hearts will turn up with a defensive formation as JJ's history playing is Glasgow is atrocious

4-2-3-1 we will hold out for a 0-0 holding onto to nothing inviting a Rangers team onto us allowing them to settle early

The inevitable will happen , Rangers will get a penalty , Hearts will get a man sent-Off and we will lose 3-0 and only have 1 attempt on goal the whole game and to round things of a Hearts player will pull a hamstring

OR

JJ will take a positive attitude for the first game of the season in the Weedjie and get in their faces and have a go , we may even get a draw this way at worst

Too much respect given to these infirm pair

Have a go Hearts

The way i see this game going will Hearts will turn up with a defensive formation as JJ's history playing is Glasgow is atrocious

4-2-3-1 we will hold out for a 0-0 holding onto to nothing inviting a Rangers team onto us allowing them to settle early

The inevitable will happen , Rangers will get a penalty , Hearts will get a man sent-Off and we will lose 3-0 and only have 1 attempt on goal the whole game and to round things of a Hearts player will pull a hamstring

OR

JJ will take a positive attitude for the first game of the season in the Weedjie and get in their faces and have a go , we may even get a draw this way at worst

Too much respect given to these infirm pair

Have a go Hearts

Unfortunately, I suspect your first scenario will play out. It's almost traditional . . .

Archived