Magic Moments

Art Vanderlay

Art Vanderlay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbouiRt8CIw&feature=player_embedded

A buddy of mine sent me this video link of some showboating and goals from across Europe. Features our very own Suso Santana. And also a Samaras goal against St. Johnstone.

I remember seeing a really poor montage of SPL tricks on the BBC website not long ago and this has got me thinking - surely we have produced better, even in our league.

So this is a thread for memories of outstanding bits of football witnessed in the SPL over the years - not just from Hearts.

Although the ones that spring to my mind are of course the Temps goal against Hibs, the Driver goal v. Falkirk and also I remember Miko doing a double dragback against Gretna that looked really cool. Doubt this stuff can be found on YouTube, but what do you see in your mind's eye when you think of magic SPL moments?

A buddy of mine sent me this video link of some showboating and goals from across Europe. Features our very own Suso Santana. And also a Samaras goal against St. Johnstone.

I remember seeing a really poor montage of SPL tricks on the BBC website not long ago and this has got me thinking - surely we have produced better, even in our league.

So this is a thread for memories of outstanding bits of football witnessed in the SPL over the years - not just from Hearts.

Although the ones that spring to my mind are of course the Temps goal against Hibs, the Driver goal v. Falkirk and also I remember Miko doing a double dragback against Gretna that looked really cool. Doubt this stuff can be found on YouTube, but what do you see in your mind's eye when you think of magic SPL moments?

I agree but Dorrans a team from Scotland took him through their ranks , Livingston ?

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

That trick that Takis done that was in the credits for Scotsport was amazing. Also when Juanjo skinned the boy down at the cornerflag years ago.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Livi can lay claim to nurturing a few tidy players.

Dorrans.

Snodgrass.

Griffiths.

Suso is a cracking wee player, very skillfull and one of the few that will get the ball into the box at his feet. If Suso stays fit then he will be responsible for a few Hearts goals next season I reckon.

A fav bit of skill i remember was Jose Quitongo against Aberdeen. He was wide on the left, shouted for a pass but when it came it went a bit behind him, he then flicked it over his head from behind him, took another touch to control it, ran towards the penalty box leaving players helpless and struck a blooter which dipped and just shaved the top of the crossbar. Brilliant stuff, need to look it out again.

Napoleon  Wilson

I cant find any :ninja:

Archived