Andy Webster interview

tartofmidlothian

I like him again. If he stays fit, he gets nominated for POTY in Scotland IMO.

Levein told JJ that if he gets Webster fit and playing, he'll be Scotland captain.

The problem we have is the only season he's managed to play regularly in recent years was at DUtd and he basically didn't train. I'm not sure how acceptable/doable that is. I do wonder how much of it's in his head?

Vlad-Stupid

If Webster plays more than 20 games this season, I'll buy a Hibs top, season ticket and join the 12th man

Tiberius Stinkfinger

If Webster plays more than 20 games this season, I'll buy a Hibs top, season ticket and join the 12th man

As if this season won't be interesting enough..

Nice one Smiffy :lol:

bookmarked. :turned:

Snake Plissken

Risky.

chester copperpot

How about this instead, as there's no way you'd go through with that.

Namechange to: ILUVILUVHibsh.

Instead of ST at Easter Road, you give up following ST at Tynecastle.

You have to sook aff the 'Tache'

Looks like The Scotsman has employed another copy & paste artist as The Sun's interview is now in there, word for word.

Snake Plissken

If Webster stays fit all season, you will all have me to thank :verysmug:

If you factor in Europa, League Cup, Scottish Cup and League games, even if we crash out of the first round of each it's a minimum of 42 games to be played. Webster doesn't even have to play in half the matches this season to meet your bet.

I'm going to start a Webster countdown thread when the season starts just for you :)

Next season is going to be fun.

:D

Did he play against Barga the other night? Thats one appearance already :jjyay:

Snake Plissken

Did he play against Barga the other night? Thats one appearance already :jjyay:

:lol:

I think we have to make it competitive games.

But if he gets back in the Scotland squad there's another five matches he could feature in before Christmas.

Vlad-Stupid

Is it too late to point out that my comment was in jest?

JJ.gif

Thank god i changed it from "I will eat my own ******" at the last minute

chester copperpot

Is it too late to point out that my comment was in jest?

JJ.gif

Thank god i changed it from "I will eat my own ******" at the last minute

BackTrack-pic.png

oshite_oh_shite_bag-p149648818122155406vdmvp_125.jpg

:sob:

If Webster makes his 20 by the half way point of the season the likelyhood is you will be able to pick up a hibs season ticket in poundland. And you can always use the top as a rag to clean your car/arse/whatever.

It's infiltrating the 12th man that I fear for you. I'm presuming, like most Jambos, you look pretty normal. In that case you'll stick out like Halle Berry joining the Wurzels.

I'm genuinely fearful for your safe return. :(

Levein told JJ that if he gets Webster fit and playing, he'll be Scotland captain.

The problem we have is the only season he's managed to play regularly in recent years was at DUtd and he basically didn't train. I'm not sure how acceptable/doable that is. I do wonder how much of it's in his head?

As far as I've been told, Webster was sick before every game at Rangers. This was the reason for Smith basically wanting rid of him, as he couldn't understand having a fit player who wouldn't play.

As far as I've been told, Webster was sick before every game at Rangers. This was the reason for Smith basically wanting rid of him, as he couldn't understand having a fit player who wouldn't play.

Heard same. Apparently, he'll often just pull out of training games etc. hand goes up, "boss, got to come off." Nothing more than a tweak and maybe even less.

Not sure its laziness as such, infact I wouldn't have a clue, not knowing the guy, but I do wonder if he has a heid problem more than a physical one.

Hopefully he gets on with it and stays fit anyway cos if he does, he, Zal and Kello are a great defensive team. Not far off best in the league all on form imo.

**** him. Still a dick.

100% Correct UC...Still a Hun bottle merchant in my book.

jamboinglasgow

Heard same. Apparently, he'll often just pull out of training games etc. hand goes up, "boss, got to come off." Nothing more than a tweak and maybe even less.

Not sure its laziness as such, infact I wouldn't have a clue, not knowing the guy, but I do wonder if he has a heid problem more than a physical one.

Hopefully he gets on with it and stays fit anyway cos if he does, he, Zal and Kello are a great defensive team. Not far off best in the league all on form imo.

He did have a really bad injury a few seasons ago so maybe he is really scared of getting it again so every little pain, strain or tweak makes him panic he is about to get a really bad injury so stops playing before he thinks it happens.

As you say it needs to get his head straight as he is a fantastic defender in the spl.

Archived