Pressley critical of Romanov

Chaps

Exactly, any wrongdoings by Pressley surely pale compared to the recent actions of Thomson and Vlad.

I would agree with you there teach but as I said earlier we can do without ex players helping keep the story going.

Not the first time rhat has stirred the shit after he has left the club. He should leave us the #### alone and crack on with his own failing career.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was asked a question about a team he had previously captained,he replied in a manner most people have,so what,many people have had their opinion about it,be it ex Hearts players or not,they all seem to come to the same conclusion that Vlad has been a dick about it and JJ has acted in good grace.

It's changed everything BH, I used to think you were one of the good guys before your vicious attack. :(

:D

Shut it ginger nut. verymad.gif

thumbsup.gif

Don't agree john.

He made onecomment about Romanov, the rest of the quote is about praising JJ.

If he wanted to have a tirade at VR he could have.

Yes he could but praise or tirade what happens at hearts is bugger all to do with him. I don't like the man and he should keep his big nose out of our business. Just as the story was kinda dying down rentaquote has to have his say

I would agree with you there teach but as I said earlier we can do without ex players helping keep the story going.

Not the first time rhat has stirred the shit after he has left the club. He should leave us the #### alone and crack on with his own failing career.

I would prefer he had just said no comment but he did choose to speak and I can't see any reason to get angry with what he said. He could have went into a whole mad vlad rant but handled it with dignity imo.

There are things Pressley has done which we as Hearts fans have a right to be mad at but this isn't one of them imo.

I'd rather be a fully paid up member of the 'pitchfork briagde' than worship a man who shat on the Hearts collective from a great height on more than one occasion whilst representing other clubs :thumbsup:

You kinda completely missed my point and then followed that up by doing exactly what I said!

Who said they worship him?!

Just because someone doesn't get their knickers in a twist at the sound of Pressley and they agree with what he said - does not mean they are licking his arse!

All it means is;

1. They understand why they would ask him in particular.

2. They agree with his comments.

3. They are able to to do 1 and 2 due to the fact they aren't consumed with the need to seethe!

Simples!

scott_jambo

The snake made it clear he didn't want associated with Heart of Midlothian so he can't have it both ways.

Let's be honest what has happened here, now that his team play in the irn bru league, he doesn't need to be in the media every week, but he wants his name in flashing lights all the time.

I am sure he enjoyed his ego massage with his faux dignified comments. JJ doesnt need some sleeze who is a terrible manager telling JJ that he is doing a good job and that he is handling the situation better than his boss. What a bell.

Pressley's right. JJ's acted professionally, Vlad's acted like a bell-end.

I'm far more hacked off about Vlad's lack of action on this than Pressley's daft chest-thumping. Can't believe folk still seethe at this when we have a child sex offender employed by the club. Still, I'll leave the seethers to it... bhoo Phressley, bhoo bhoo shlithery shnake, bhoo etc etc :seething:

That's the wonderful thing about being a human being.

The ability to feel emotions about more than one thing at any given time.

I would prefer he had just said no comment but he did choose to speak and I can't see any reason to get angry with what he said. He could have went into a whole mad vlad rant but handled it with dignity imo.

There are things Pressley has done which we as Hearts fans have a right to be mad at but this isn't one of them imo.

At least we agree that he should have said no comment.

I don't like the guy. I don't like when he speaks out about hearts or the owner of hearts and that's all I'm gonna say.

At least we agree that he should have said no comment.

I don't like the guy. I don't like when he speaks out about hearts or the owner of hearts and that's all I'm gonna say.

10-4 buddy :thumbsup:

That's the wonderful thing about being a human being.

The ability to feel emotions about more than one thing at any given time.

Indeed. Perspective and the ability to prioritise are also useful human traits.

Indeed. Perspective and the ability to prioritise are also useful human traits.

Indeed they are.

However, being annoyed about Snakey speaking out when there is really no need doesn't mean anyone will be less disgusted about the recent events at the club.

I had to read it a couple of times before I realised where he was 'critical'. Absolute nothing story, in my opinion. And I am no fan of Pressley.

portobellojambo1

Ok he didnt need to comment on it but i see nothing wrong with what he said

I ain't read the thread all the way through, did read the link and agree with the above.

Nothing even remotely offensive in anything Pressley said (although it is highly likely the papers were hoping he would say something offensive and he didn't stoop to it).

Not particularly bothered, but I just wish he would explain in simple English what exactly he was waffling about in his Riccarton statement.

:)

Geoff Kilpatrick

For those upset - just remember Pressley will never be manager of HMFC. :)

Pressley was right before and he's right now.

He is most right about play-off. I suspect that is the ingredient that is missing to get us excited.

Tommy Wiseau

Saw that reply coming a mile off.

In this case "clique patter rocked out" as a result of cliquey behaviour.

Have a look back ( although probably too late as most deleted) at the posters who posted on this thread to make a personal attack or lick their mate's arse.

Nothing to do with the argument about Pressley or who is right or wrong.

The only thing the people who took you up on your slip up earlier have in common is, we can all read a source and have a chuckle when someone has made a bit of a plum of themselves.

Now kindly give me a wide berth as I would find more stimulating debate with a drawstring toy. :thumbsup:

For those upset - just remember Pressley will never be manager of HMFC. :)

It warms my heart every day that the Ehlvissssss imphersonators will never see their dream come to fruition.

Not only is he a slithery snake of the first order, he is rubbish at his job. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dinnae give a flying **** Elvis... Concentrate on being hated by the Falkirk fans... At least that's something you can do properly without really trying. :thumbsup:

The only thing the people who took you up on your slip up earlier have in common is, we can all read a source and have a chuckle when someone has made a bit of a plum of themselves.

Now kindly give me a wide berth as I would find more stimulating debate with a drawstring toy. :thumbsup:

It warms my heart every day that the Ehlvissssss imphersonators will never see their dream come to fruition.

Not only is he a slithery snake of the first order, he is rubbish at his job. :thumbsup:

If you really want me to give you a wide berth, drop your unhealthy addiction with everything I post on kickback.

Theres a good chap :thumbsup:

If you really want me to give you a wide berth, drop your unhealthy addiction with everything I post on kickback.

Says the guy who checks his profile every 20 minutes. :lol:

My point was that what he says goes at the club, official role or otherwise.

I then bid a hasty retreat from the thread when I realised the two main KBers arguing along similar lines were Clerry Jambo and, er, you. With friends like those... :lol:

Shaun are you a hobo?

Tommy Wiseau

Please see post #172 and #105. Thanks.

As for the addiction - I'll take that seriously when you're not sniffing round my profile like a rat in a bin. :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

Shaun are you a hobo?

Random. :blink:

Answer: no. Are you?

julienbrellier

Pressley was right before and he's right now.

Exactly. everything he said when he lead the riccarton 3 was right and he was right to be outspoken about it. if you watch the dvd from that season i think he is interviewed and asked about the sacking of burley etc and responds, "we were bitterly, bitterly dissapointed because i believe the team under Burley was on the crest of something special." he is talking about winning the league obviously and if Romanov hadn't intervened we had a great chance to do just that. this is something i will never forgive him for.

his latest statement is further evidence that he is unstable, unpredictable and potentially harmful to our great club. i think deep down pressley still has a soft spot for the jambos and i will never have a bad word to say about a great hearts captain who lead us to scottish cup glory.

i will not, like some hearts fans on here, blindly support Romanov and all the madness that surrounds him. i actually can't stand the guy to be honest

Please see post #172 and #105. Thanks.

As for the addiction - I'll take that seriously when you're not sniffing round my profile like a rat in a bin. :thumbsup:

The last time I looked at your profile was...

The last time being...

P.S. Can't believe that you haven't been accepted yet as a member. The amount of clique arselicking going on is incredible :rofl:

Guildford_Jambo

Exactly. everything he said when he lead the riccarton 3 was right and he was right to be outspoken about it. if you watch the dvd from that season i think he is interviewed and asked about the sacking of burley etc and responds, "we were bitterly, bitterly dissapointed because i believe the team under Burley was on the crest of something special." he is talking about winning the league obviously and if Romanov hadn't intervened we had a great chance to do just that. this is something i will never forgive him for.

his latest statement is further evidence that he is unstable, unpredictable and potentially harmful to our great club. i think deep down pressley still has a soft spot for the jambos and i will never have a bad word to say about a great hearts captain who lead us to scottish cup glory.

i will not, like some hearts fans on here, blindly support Romanov and all the madness that surrounds him. i actually can't stand the guy to be honest

Well said!

Pressley is correct in everything he said... He has done more for hearts than most and was a great captain and role model on and off the pitch.

Random. :blink:

Answer: no. Are you?

Sure I read on the hibs site that u post on kb as shaun.lawson!

Tommy Wiseau

The last time I looked at your profile was...

No idea. Guaranteed you looked at it more recently than I did though. :rofl:

PS. Post #172. Thanks.

shaun.lawson

I used to post on hibs.net as a Hearts fan many moons ago - but as someone once said, we've all passed a lot of water since those days.

The last time being...

P.S. Can't believe that you haven't been accepted yet as a member. The amount of clique arselicking going on is incredible :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll have to tell me the last time you checked, I'm not that obsessed. :smuggy:

I presume Pressley was asked the question and what he says is correct. Romanov has misjudged the situation and gave the tabloids a chance to slaughter the club. Hopefully things will be put right and we can all get on with discussing football again.

No idea. Guaranteed you looked at it more recently than I did though. :rofl:

PS. Post #172. Thanks.

Guarantee I didn't.

I'll let you carry on in your wee dream world though. :biggrin:

Shaun lawson posting as Shaun.lawson eh? Are you a detective kev?

scott_jambo

Shaun lawson posting as Shaun.lawson eh? Are you a detective kev?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Get a grip people -- what did he say that was wrong -- agree 100% with all he said.

Sometimes people should read what was written/quoted rather than make assumptions because Pressley dared to question Vlad -- well I question Vlad at times and his actions at times have been an emabarrassment to our club.

Just stop the quite frankly boring judas talk and move on -- he was fired by our club and got a new job -- really quite simple.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll have to tell me the last time you checked, I'm not that obsessed. :smuggy:

Make your mind up.

Tommy Wiseau

Guarantee I didn't.

I'll let you carry on in your wee dream world though. :biggrin:

Post #172. Thanks.

scott_jambo

Get a grip people -- what did he say that was wrong -- agree 100% with all he said.

Sometimes people should read what was written/quoted rather than make assumptions because Pressley dared to question Vlad -- well I question Vlad at times and his actions at times have been an emabarrassment to our club.

Just stop the quite frankly boring judas talk and move on -- he was fired by our club and got a new job -- really quite simple.

I think Elhvis should move on.

He needs to realise he isn't batting in the big league's anymore. Danny Lennon has more clout than him.

Sometimes people should read what was written/quoted rather than make assumptions because Pressley dared to question Vlad -- well I question Vlad at times and his

actions at times have been an emabarrassment to our club.

People are allowed not to like him though?

I can't stand the guy and as far as I'm concerned any comments he has to make about hearts aren't welcome anymore. Sure he has the right to air his views I just don't like him doing it.

That's quite simple too.

Guildford_Jambo

People are allowed not to like him though?

I can't stand the guy and as far as I'm concerned any comments he has to make about hearts aren't welcome anymore. Sure he has the right to air his views I just don't like him doing it.

That's quite simple too.

why the hatred for him - he was great on and off the pitch for us

• Moderators

Another same old same old Pressley debate, made worse this time by a few members who took it off topic to have a fight in a sandpit.

Thread closed.

Archived