Pressley critical of Romanov

Chaps

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The penny still hasn't dropped. Jesus christ it must be hard being you. laugh.gif

Time to go back to watching the pretty big robots in Transformers, methinks.

:laugh:

The penny still hasn't dropped. Jesus christ it must be hard being you. laugh.gif

:rofl:

The penny still hasn't dropped. Jesus christ it must be hard being you. :lol:

:lol:

Great stuff.

Tommy Wiseau

I agree he doesn't have an official post. He is referred to on the official website as majority shareholder.

This doesn't change your claim that VR commenting on something is exactly the same as you commenting on something.

We are held accountable for the comments of Romanov. We aren't held accountable for your comments.

In the eyes of the media and SFA, Romanov speaks for Hearts.

To claim otherwise justbecause he has no official role and because it supports your phressley seethe is pathetic! :facepalm:

See above :verysmug:

So he doesn't have an official post then?

Righto.

Not sure what the smug face is all about given you've just been shown up as wrong yet again. Best sticking to the cool pubes I reckon. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

You have changed your argument now you realise he has no official post. Go back to the previous page and you'll see you were trying to find official posts for him. You suggested majority shareholder was an official post. Naw.

On your other point, if you took my claim that what I say has the same importance as what Mr Romanov says seriously, then I cannae help you.

:muggy:

:stare: :stare: :stare:

Never seen anyone admit being mistaken?

You should try it sometimes!

The question was being banded about what his official title was, I offered the answer from the official site. Further research revealed that he has no official role but we are still held fully accountable for his actions which was the point myself (and Shaun I believe) were making in responses to AG's ridiculous comment.

:thumbsup:

Righto.

Not sure what the smug face is all about given you've just been shown up as wrong yet again. Best sticking to the cool pubes I reckon. :thumbsup:

:jjyay:

:rofl:

shaun.lawson

The question was being banded about what his official title was, I offered the answer from the official site. Further research revealed that he has no official role but we are still held fully accountable for his actions which was the point myself (and Shaun I believe) were making in responses to AG's ridiculous comment.

My point was that what he says goes at the club, official role or otherwise.

I then bid a hasty retreat from the thread when I realised the two main KBers arguing along similar lines were Clerry Jambo and, er, you. With friends like those... :lol:

scott_jambo

I'm just curious as to what you have been arguing the toss over for the last hour with AG if you were aware of this.

Boy-and-his-favorite-toy-4d8cee39cc2bc.jpg

I then bid a hasty retreat from the thread when I realised the main two KBers arguing along my lines were Clerry Jambo and, er, you. With friends like those... :lol:

:yas:

I certainly wouldnt be relying on those two in the trenches Shaun. :lol:

Shaun's point to Le Chat was that he was lapping it up when Mr Romanov commented on Sellick so it was hypocritical to moan when the Falkirk manager comments on us.

I, rightly, then pointed out that Mr Romanov holds no official position at Hearts so it isn't the same thing.

Then you came along. :vrface:

I then bid a hasty retreat from the thread when I realised the two main KBers arguing along similar lines were Clerry Jambo and, er, you. With friends like those... :lol:

:lol:

Can't be bothered reading the whole thread but shnake phressley should concentrate on his own club. Any ex player who actually cared about the club would keep his big fat gub clamped as we have clearly had enough adverse publicity of late.

Prick.

Righto.

:verysmug:

76561_transformers_winner__008.jpg

You have changed your argument now you realise he has no official post. Go back to the previous page and you'll see you were trying to find official posts for him. You suggested majority shareholder was an official post. Naw.

On your other point, if you took my claim that what I say has the same importance as what Mr Romanov says seriously, then I cannae help you.

:muggy:

See post 108

Poor LP.

This isn't funny anymore. :muggy:

Please just stop.

:sob:

Glad you had faith to step back and let me to represent your similar views. :look:

scott_jambo

Glad you had faith to step back and let me to represent your similar views. :look:

Clearly Shaun though it be best to step back and allow the real intellectual heavyweight's argue his side of the debate.

El prof been sniffing the PVA glue after class again I think.

Hell yeah! :biggrin:

Edit: although I prefer tippex for a real 3.30pm buzz! :)

• Moderators

Several off topic and personal posts have had to be removed from the thread. No warnings yet, but there will be if we have to do it again.

JKBMod 1

This isn't funny anymore. :muggy:

Please just stop.

:sob:

I'm with you, LP. I wouldn't let them take the piss out of your copper follicles. Nowt wrong with being a carrot top, dude.thumbsup.gif

shaun.lawson

If you ever end up charged with a crime you didn't commit, just don't make the mistake of defending yourself at your trial, mkay? :geek:

I'm with you, LP. I wouldn't let them take the piss out of your copper follicles. Nowt wrong with being a carrot top, dude.thumbsup.gif

It's not even true, which is the hurtful thing. :lol:

If you ever end up charged with a crime you didn't commit, just don't make the mistake of defending yourself at your trial, mkay? :geek:

M'kay! :)

Pressley's right. JJ's acted professionally, Vlad's acted like a bell-end.

I'm far more hacked off about Vlad's lack of action on this than Pressley's daft chest-thumping. Can't believe folk still seethe at this when we have a child sex offender employed by the club. Still, I'll leave the seethers to it... bhoo Phressley, bhoo bhoo shlithery shnake, bhoo etc etc :seething:

I'm far more hacked off about Vlad's lack of action on this than Pressley's daft chest-thumping. Can't believe folk still seethe at this when we have a child sex offender employed by the club. Still, I'll leave the seethers to it... bhoo Phressley, bhoo bhoo shlithery shnake, bhoo etc etc

:seething:

I bet lots of ex players would agree with the shnake the difference being that they have the grace to keep there traps shut.

Pressley delighted at the chance to put his big mouth in gear and hit the sports news. An opportunity that he denied himself since he got his club relegated.

Not surprised to see the usual contenders joining the thread simply to make personal comments about other posters rather than debate the Pressley issue. And then they argue they aren't part of a clique! :facepalm:

Anyways, back on topic...

Four key points:

1. Every man and his horse has had something to say about the Thomson debacle so why shouldn't our former cup winning captain?

2. Pressley's views are the same as the majority of JKB.

3. He praises our manager and says a lot nice things about JJ.

4. He is simply answering a question from an interviewer.

Tommy Wiseau

Who had post #138 in the sweep then?

Clique patter rocked out like clockwork when someone's been caught out talking rubbish.

scott_jambo

Not surprised to see the usual contenders joining the thread simply to make personal comments about other posters rather than debate the Pressley issue.

LP knows it's just banter, he can fight his own battles anyway but I'm sure he appreciates your concern. thumbsup.gif

Who had post #138 in the sweep then?

Clique patter rocked out like clockwork when someone's been caught out talking rubbish.

Saw that reply coming a mile off.

In this case "clique patter rocked out" as a result of cliquey behaviour.

Have a look back ( although probably too late as most deleted) at the posters who posted on this thread to make a personal attack or lick their mate's arse.

Nothing to do with the argument about Pressley or who is right or wrong.

I'm far more hacked off about Vlad's lack of action on this than Pressley's daft chest-thumping. Can't believe folk still seethe at this when we have a child sex offender employed by the club. Still, I'll leave the seethers to it... bhoo Phressley, bhoo bhoo shlithery shnake, bhoo etc etc :seething:

Exactly, any wrongdoings by Pressley surely pale compared to the recent actions of Thomson and Vlad.

LP knows it's just banter, he can fight his own battles anyway but I'm sure he appreciates your concern. thumbsup.gif

I don't think that El Prof was referring to that (not that I saw all of the stuff) but, I'd be a wee bit disappointed if LP felt I was in anyway attempting to be nasty to him.

I don't think that El Prof was referring to that (not that I saw all of the stuff) but, I'd be a wee bit disappointed if LP felt I was in anyway attempting to be nasty to him.

Bad shit ripping the ginge though :down:

I bet lots of ex players would agree with the shnake the difference being that they have the grace to keep there traps shut.

Pressley delighted at the chance to put his big mouth in gear and hit the sports news. An opportunity that he denied himself since he got his club relegated.

Don't agree john.

He made onecomment about Romanov, the rest of the quote is about praising JJ.

If he wanted to have a tirade at VR he could have.

It's changed everything BH, I used to think you were one of the good guys before your vicious attack. :(

:D

Denny Crane

He does actually make some good points.

However, Snakely is still a chest-thumping rodent and a c&%t to boot!

Archived