Pressley critical of Romanov

Chaps

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paulie Walnut

Duck off Pressley and worry about the next stone you are going to slither under.

You have no right to comment.

Coburg Hearts

Seems to me that Pressley and the BBC are trying to cause a schism between Vlad and JJ. (Why don't the BBC ask those type of questions of the old-firm?)

penicuik jambo

Ok he didnt need to comment on it but i see nothing wrong with what he said

stirlingshirejambo

Duck off Pressley and worry about the next stone you are going to slither under.

You have no right to comment.

Course he has the right to comment just like everyone else.

It is a high profile story and emotive for us all to have an opinion. He is no different.

Yes he is critical of our owners actions, as many of us are, yes he is full of praise of our manager which many of us are.

I fail to see the problem

Coburg Hearts

Course he has the right to comment just like everyone else.

It is a high profile story and emotive for us all to have an opinion. He is no different.

Yes he is critical of our owners actions, as many of us are, yes he is full of praise of our manager which many of us are.

I fail to see the problem

It was protocol, or used to be, that you didn't interfere in the internal affairs of another club. He is just stirring because of his hatred of Romanov and should belt up. (or STFU)

shaun.lawson

Every single word which :slither: uttered through his forked tongue in that article was right, folks. Every single word.

He may be a :slither: - but deal with it, people.

BobbyJenkins

I think what he says is fair enough but its disrespectful to talk about other clubs business so he shouldnt.

Nothing wrong with him commenting, just as there was nothing wrong with McLaren commenting.

Also, nothing wrong with what he has said, it's the same opinion as most on jkb.

The above won't stop the phressley seethers from coming out in force though... :seething:

Hearts LEGEND and Scottish cup captain who held the dressing room together many a year was asked the question and feels the same as the majority of the support. Nothing wrong there. Won't let bitter plumbs acting like bitter plumbs though.

I think what he says is fair enough but its disrespectful to talk about other clubs business so he shouldnt.

Correct.

shaun.lawson

Correct.

So when Vlad commented on, say, Celtic club business, you derided it as "disrespectful", did you?

:keys:

Correct.

With the amount of bad publicity the nonce has brought the club the more managers of other clubs and officials from other clubs who say good words about the manager etc the better in my eyes.

Every single word which :slither: uttered through his forked tongue in that article was right, folks. Every single word.

He may be a :slither: - but deal with it, people.

Maybe, maybe not. However, it has **** ALL to do with him and his opinion should neither be sought nor heard. It's shit stirring by BBC Glasgow.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So when Vlad commented on, say, Celtic club business, you derided it as "disrespectful", did you?

Does Mr Romanov hold an official position at Hearts?

It's the equivalent of me commenting on Sellick.

Snakey is the manager of another club and should mind his own business.

shaun.lawson

Maybe, maybe not. However, it has **** ALL to do with him and his opinion should neither be sought nor heard. It's shit stirring by BBC Glasgow.

What were your thoughts when our owner commented on Celtic's chances in Europe, please?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/scottish/scottish_sport/413004/Valdimir-Romanov-reckons-Celtic-could-get-Euro-bashing-Amadou-Alassane.html

Rudolf's Mate

Most managers/players when asked a question would probably answer it. Don't see what all the fuss is about?!

shaun.lawson

Does Mr Romanov hold an official position at Hearts?

It's the equivalent of me commenting on Sellick.

Snakey is the manager of another club and should mind his own business.

That is absolutely ridiculous. If he has no official position, how have we appointed and dismissed various managers, or signed and released various players? By magic?

Tommy Wiseau

Couldn't care less whether he's right or not, as I haven't read what he said. Not interested in the slitherer's opinions. <_<

I will say this though - my mates can get away with telling me when they don't like something I've done/said, because they've proven time and again that they give a shit about me. Others can't, because they haven't.

Therefore, Ehlvisssss can ram it. :thumbsup:

Walter Kidd

He is the most hated man in the game up here by players and managers alike.

Shit stirring of the highest order by the BBC though.

I've no idea what I said but no doubt the Lawssier will have the answer.

I like guys like Owen Coyle who when asked about players that are linked with his club reply along the lines of "I don't speak about other clubs players". Its the way it should be imo.

That is absolutely ridiculous. If he has no official position, how have we appointed and dismissed various managers, or signed and released various players? By magic?

What's his official position?

He is the most hated man in the game up here by players and managers alike.

Shit stirring of the highest order by the BBC though.

Neil Lennon???

shaun.lawson

I've no idea what I said but no doubt the Lawssier will have the answer.

I like guys like Owen Coyle who when asked about players that are linked with his club reply along the lines of "I don't speak about other clubs players". Its the way it should be imo.

100% agree.

But Pressley's still strongly associated with HMFC, like it or not; and he has plenty of experience of our owner, and of playing under Jim Jefferies. And when Romanov comments on other clubs, we bloody love it.

Both men are controversial, divisive characters in Scottish football - and such men tend not to hold their tongue. Such is life.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

He probably reads Kickback and just comes out with stuff to make us seethe tbf.

He's a IRL WUM. ohmy.gif

There's a difference between assessing sporting matches and the politics of the internal running of another club.

Walter Kidd

Neil Lennon???

Our manager likes Lennon. Played golf with him a couple of weeks back.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Would have been easy for the Viper to say "no comment".

He may well have gained a tiny modicum of respect from this honking poster if he had, sadly he didn't and is still lower than a Snakes belly imo.:verymad:

shaun.lawson

What's his official position?

Stop being ridiculous. :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Not particularly bothered, but I just wish he would explain in simple English what exactly he was waffling about in his Riccarton statement.

Our manager likes Lennon. Played golf with him a couple of weeks back.

Quite possibly.

However, the award of most hated man in Scottish football only has one winner...and it ain't Steven Pressley! :thumbsup:

Cappuccino Kid

**** off you Pressley, you subhuman vermin ****.

I could not have chosen finer words.

Stop being ridiculous. :thumbsup:

:blink:

Serious question because I don't know. What is his official position?

I'm assuming since it's so ridiculous he has an official position?!

:blink:

Serious question because I don't know. What is his official position?

I'm assuming since it's so ridiculous he has an official position?!

he doesnt Andy, and it is in fact Shaun who is looking ridiculous here.

shaun.lawson

There's a difference between assessing sporting matches and the politics of the internal running of another club.

"Celtic are a shallow club which is steadily degrading... Celtic's only hope is for the referees to help them".

And here's more, from February 2007:

"Celtic and Rangers? ...They have turned football into a type of showbusiness with their underhand games. They buy off players and referees. When it comes to weaker teams then nobody can help. But if two opponents are equally matched then the referees can have a real influence on the outcome."

File that under "assessing sporting matches", would you?

shaun.lawson

So if he has no official position, we shouldn't be worried if UBIG pull their money out, right?

And if he has no official position, there's nothing he can do if the fans want to stay at Tynecastle, right?

It his none of his business.

He is employed by Falkirk and should be concentrating on them, especially given most Falkirk fans wanted him out last season.

Majority shareholder :thumbsup:

So if he has no official position, we shouldn't be worried if UBIG pull their money out, right?

And if he has no official position, there's nothing he can do if the fans want to stay at Tynecastle, right?

I thought you were clever enough to know that being in charge of a company and having an official position within said company are two different things :thumbsup:

Archived