Men with long hair.

Tams bird

WHY ?

Guy in my office has dyed blonde hair down to his waist.. Has to tie it back at work, but came in yesterday morning free flowing. I couldnt believe he thought he looks cool. :confused:

Jon Boni Jovi used to look good, but he wasnt sitting in an office all day...

Dr. Bapswent

Its a cry for help and a desire to be 'distinct' and indiviual, like tatoos.

Always funny to see people being 'individual' and 'expressing' themselves by adopting a look like so many others.

Dr. Bapswent
Or you just can't be bothered getting it cut.

Thats absolutely no excuse.

Nobody would choose to look that stupid simply out of laziness.

Oxford City
Thats absolutely no excuse.

Nobody would choose to look that stupid simply out of laziness.

Speaking personally I can look a lot more stupid than that out of laziness.

You'll be telling us beards are wrong next.

yvonnejambo
Speaking personally I can look a lot more stupid than that out of laziness.

You'll be telling us beards are wrong next.

Yip! :)

I am definately in the non facial hair, back hair, minimum chest hair brigade. Also not into long hair on guys either

Walter Payton

I am definately in the non facial hair, back hair, minimum chest hair brigade. Also not into long hair on guys either

:eek: That's reassuring Yvonne, I didn't think we had any female fans like that...

I've never felt the need to grow my hair long like a woman, but I did grow a beard once- the stupid things you do when your 19... Realised how stupid it was and quickly got rid of it.

Ok just to clarify I like men with minimum hair :P

Me too cant beat a bald man slobbering over ya! :dribble:

bald-overhead-man.jpg

yvonnejambo
Me too cant beat a bald man slobbering over ya! :dribble:

bald-overhead-man.jpg

Hot :P:rolleyes::dribble:

Men with long hair should have a good ****ing word with themselves.

Also, guys who are receeding or bald should ALL be made to shave it off. I knew a guy who had the look of Frasier. That was about 4 years ago. He was only 35.

****ing poofter.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Got an absolute prat of a man with long hair in my work.

Needless to say I go out of my way to **** him off as much as I can. :)

scottish_chicP

Me too :D

Rick Grimes
Long haired men drink lager tops.

Fact.

Endoff.

nonsense.

i drink bacardi breezers.

Long hair on men is not good. Not good at all. Ever.

I don't mind a bit of body hair though...I'm not a fan of shaven chests and legs and that. That's bowfing. Though a wee trim round certain areas can be a good thing!

rudi must stay

really hate long hair, but i try not to say anything I just laugh and yes, sometimes point

jamboinglasgow

for me some men can pull off long hair but that is usually 1 in 1000 men who have long hair.

it is stupid, i dont like it at all cos they think they are cool but always are the most geekest people ever or annoying heavy metal fans.

Thats why I always go for a nice short hair cut, no.2 shave or no.3 haircut, could never pull off long hair though.

Commander Harris

I've been lazy in the past and let my hair grow fairly long, nothing as long as the pic posted by Dr. B, more just unkempt than having deliberately long flowing locks. (we're talking eastern european ice hockey player rather than bon jovi wannabe :D)

It is sheer laziness for me but it does reach a point where it's embarrassing and I have to get in cut. It's reasonable short at the moment but think I'll get another wee trim soon rather than let it get out of control again.

The Old Tolbooth
How yooou doin :P

Crikey, I thought Joey Tribbiani was actually in the room there! :)

I like short hair on men...and I'm rather fond of moustache's! ;)

Lynn:ninja:

Dr. Bapswent
I like short hair on men...and I'm rather fond of moustache's! ;)

Lynn:ninja:

And just like that a Google search finds you your perfect man!!

1979-men-moustache.jpg

tosheeturtle

I was travelling back to Dundee for a party at my flat, so i stopped at tesco to get some drink and thought i better phone my flat to see if they want any ..... my flatmate dave answered, he said that they had already got drink but asked if i had my hair straighteners with me when i said no they were at home I was asked to buy a pair!! Its just wrong!! What is also wrong is when guys take longer to get ready for a night out than you!!

Miller Jambo 60

:107years:

Crikey, I thought Joey Tribbiani was actually in the room there! :)

Long hair wee nobs end of MA HA GORGIE RULE

The Comedian
I was travelling back to Dundee for a party at my flat, so i stopped at tesco to get some drink and thought i better phone my flat to see if they want any ..... my flatmate dave answered, he said that they had already got drink but asked if i had my hair straighteners with me when i said no they were at home I was asked to buy a pair!! Its just wrong!! What is also wrong is when guys take longer to get ready for a night out than you!!

Is it wrong I have my own hairdryer? I like long hair, it's not too much, my shug is kinda like Noel Gallaghers right now which I consider long...

Pony tails an that on blokes is well naff though...

I ike long hair on men, but not long, straight, 'heavy metal' hair that I think some are thinking of.

I like Miko/Cesny style messed up styles, I loved Batistuta's hair (and him!) and Robbie's long hair; I like Chris Burke's hair, styles like that! And for the record, I always thought i hated beards, but my boyfriend of two years has a beard, and i LOVE it!!! He suits it. Some guys do, some don't.

I guess i just like my men a bit messed up, really not into the short hair and clean shaven look!!

Long hair's for losers. LOOOO-ZERZ!

Looking like a butch dyke is totally the way to go, wouldn't you agree?

I also like longer hair on men Lionel Messi being absolutely stunning and Samaras (altho a celtic player) is quite hot with his long hair. Robbie suited his longer and Hartley's is nice. Any longer than these blokes hair and it starts to look a bit girly. Also liked Pinilla's long too mmmmm

I like to think I'm a modern, free thinking sort but clearly I am not. Because I become almost as incensed by long hair on men as I do by men in skinny jeans. ARGH.

:laugh:

Men look like men when they have short hair. Not long flowing locks that only ever really manage to look either lank & greasy or dry and frizzy...men can't even look after long hair properly! Pfft. They want the doo but they won't devote any time to researching the most effective conditioner or debating the benefits of Rusk over Tigi. They're amateurs.

And men with no body hair?! Yvonne, that's just plain wrong. Eeww. Men with no hair just look like boys....eek. Not sexy.

Nucky Thompson
:107years:

Long hair wee nobs end of MA HA GORGIE RULE

Aye, short hair, long knobs:)

John Findlay

For the few on Kickback that know me. Believe it or not but I had hair down to my shoulders when I was 14/15yrs old.

Then one day my dad grabbed me by the scruff of the neck hair an all and marched me to the barbers. Came to my turn to have my time in the barber's chair. Barber asks me what I would like and before I could answer my dad tells the barber you cut and when it is short enough I will tell you when to stop. I left the barber's with a crew cut. It has been short ever since.

If a dad tried that with a 14/15yr old son with long hair nowadays I think the social services would try and lock him up. The dad that is.

Long hair on guys nah.

John

Guest S.U.S.S.
Its a cry for help and a desire to be 'distinct' and indiviual, like tatoos.

Always funny to see people being 'individual' and 'expressing' themselves by adopting a look like so many others.

Here fishy;)

Stewart MacD

Clean, long hair on young guys is ok. Ponytails on balding men are vile.

Looking like a butch dyke is totally the way to go, wouldn't you agree?

No, I'd much rather look like a ****e, toothless Rangers benchwarmer. Until then, though...

PsychocAndy

I'm bald, beardy with a hairy chest and a sporran I have to, my wife is a social worker and one of us has to look like a lezzie.

oh and tattoos too

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I also like longer hair on men Lionel Messi being absolutely stunning and Samaras (altho a celtic player) is quite hot with his long hair. Robbie suited his longer and Hartley's is nice. Any longer than these blokes hair and it starts to look a bit girly. Also liked Pinilla's long too mmmmm

messi_3_1024x768.jpg

:eek:

Must admit, I quite like the *Aragorn* look. :cool:

I ike long hair on men, but not long, straight, 'heavy metal' hair that I think some are thinking of.

I like Miko/Cesny style messed up styles, I loved Batistuta's hair (and him!) and Robbie's long hair; I like Chris Burke's hair, styles like that! And for the record, I always thought i hated beards, but my boyfriend of two years has a beard, and i LOVE it!!! He suits it. Some guys do, some don't.

I guess i just like my men a bit messed up, really not into the short hair and clean shaven look!!

Eeeeeeeoooowwwwwwwwww!! lol

And just like that a Google search finds you your perfect man!!

1979-men-moustache.jpg

Archived