Men with long hair.

Tams bird

this_is_my_story
:107years:

Long hair wee nobs end of MA HA GORGIE RULE

Not strictly true! My hair is what you would call 'long' for a man, yet I've a smashing ****** on me :)

As has been said, some men (like myself) can carry off long-ish hair, and some just can't. Let's face it, the guys who have a problem with other guys having long hair must have some issues of their own if it actually bothers them that much.

Ive got long hair... its kinda curly or waivey or whatever you want to call it. Ive had it about 3-4 years maybe after being a short back and sides clone for so long.

I find that the only people that have a problem with long hair on guys are either residing or have a bald spot... ginger... coo's lick... squinty fringe or some other hang up. In my short hair days I used to pick up women here and there and it was fun. Then one girlfriend got me to grow it long.

Anyway after we stopped going out id go to clubs and if you are one of only two guys guys in the club with long hair you have a real nice choice of hot chicks that dig long hair. Bit of a niche market. Anyway since I started growing my hair my sex life has never been better. Hence the reason I dont have all day to rack up a four digit post count on kickback.

And you can cry poofter or have a go at my hair but im relaxed enough with the way my life is going not to get into a slagging match and tell you how lame your Rockport/stripey t-shirt combination make you look like a ned. Because if everybody was 'cool' and had long hair then it would be less fun for me and the long haired bridage scoring hot chicks every weekend.

Ive got long hair... its kinda curly or waivey or whatever you want to call it. Ive had it about 3-4 years maybe after being a short back and sides clone for so long.

I find that the only people that have a problem with long hair on guys are either residing or have a bald spot... ginger... coo's lick... squinty fringe or some other hang up. In my short hair days I used to pick up women here and there and it was fun. Then one girlfriend got me to grow it long.

Anyway after we stopped going out id go to clubs and if you are one of only two guys guys in the club with long hair you have a real nice choice of hot chicks that dig long hair. Bit of a niche market. Anyway since I started growing my hair my sex life has never been better. Hence the reason I dont have all day to rack up a four digit post count on kickback.

And you can cry poofter or have a go at my hair but im relaxed enough with the way my life is going not to get into a slagging match and tell you how lame your Rockport/stripey t-shirt combination make you look like a ned. Because if everybody was 'cool' and had long hair then it would be less fun for me and the long haired bridage scoring hot chicks every weekend.

agreed with above.

I`ve got long straight hair, usuallly tied back into a ponytail. Had it like that for over ten years easily now, never had any reason to get it cut and have no intention of it.

As Jammy says above, everyone else is going with the crowd with that lovely crew cut or hip and coooool highlights.....all mixed with a nice styling wax or gel to hold it just so.....well that`s all too much work. Get up, run fingers through hair, tie into ponytail or push back out of eyes, and away i go.

nice clean long hair is a sure fire with foreign ladies too!

Ryan Gosling

Long hair on men - acceptable to a certain length

Long hair that's been straightened? Jail.

I have long hair.

It goes with the Metal/Goth scene.

I don't straighten it.

Never had any complaints from the burdz.

Archived