Kevin Thomson's Dive (merged threads)

colinmaroon

RockyBalboa
Rangers can't afford to buy Hearts players so they find ways to twist them out of their contracts - the last player they bought from us Neil McCann had a release clause in his contract - Webster & Ritchie they stole via agents machinations after Hearts rejected their bids.

Paul Hartley. Only player Rangers or Celtic couldnt afford was Gordon.

They could afford any current Hearts player if they wanted too.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok. Did Pressley and Webster not go to the OF? As did Hartley. So that would be 3 out the 4.

Kingston is under contract yes, so if he is good enough to get in the Rangers side ahead of Thomson, Rangers would surely attempt to take him to Rangers, if they get him is a different story though.

Do you think that Rangers are a bottomless pit of money who are able to sign every decent player from every team in the SPL? I doubt that they could a) afford him b)Vlad would sell our best player to Rangers when there is no reason to.

Dirk Diggler
Hardly whoring when players want to leave to join the OF.

Gordons the exception, Skacel has had 6 months in his whole career and not worth ?2mill you will agree. JC wasn't good enough for Celtic when he joined Hearts and Rangers had Ally McCoist instead of Robbo.

If Hearts players are good enough for the OF Then they will go to them if the OF want them. If Kingston could get in the Rangers side why would he be contempt at Hearts and why hasn't any team tried to buy him yet? The best midfielder you have had in many a season has went to Celtic and the other player most people said would walk into the OF has been punted out on loan from a struggling Championship side.

That's not what you said though, You said....

''Any players in Scotland that are good enough for the OF are linked or approached by the OF at some time or another''

Skacel may have only played well for 6 months at Hearts, In that 6 months he wasn't linked to the OF though.

Gordon you agree was good enough :confused:which was enough to blow your argument out the water but i'll continue....

JC may not have been deemed 'good enough' for Celtic when he joined Hearts, Sure as hell he was when he was at Hearts though.

You say Rangers had McCoist, Because a club is well covered for a certain position does that mean every other player who plays in that position isn't good enough for that club? Hearts had Robbo, Rangers had McCoist, Who did Celtic have?

Anyway, Got to dash, Series 2 of Dexter is calling.

:wavey: :107years:

Was nothing to do with Smith your player got a 2 game ban. Suppose Uefa have a grudge against Hearts and Lithuania too?

I see your point though, but because of the team he plays fot there is no way Smith will set a precedent against Thomson. Maybe a player who plays for a smaller side will be done first for cheating.

As for Miko, its the classic case of the player who cried wolf. If he cheats sometimes then he wont get most 50/50s same happens with our wee cheating arse Zemmama. Serves them right and until they stop trying to mug teams/refs hell mend them.

At no point did I say that Uefa have a grudge against Hearts - but smith did put pressure on Uefa with his comments so did have an influence, I am sure there has been many occassions of refs giving free kicks and pens for cheating at international level in the 2008 qualifiers but only Miko was punished - and that was because of Smiths/SFA reaction - and because he was/is pushing UEFA to allow retrospective bans. Miko cheated that there is no doubt but in my opinion Smith used this incident as a way of forcing UEFA to listen to his idea about retrospective bans, and he got his wish - now he lacks the balls to do the same in Scottish football.

His only other comment I can recall about cheating this season was Dida at parkhead - as I said before he should get on with it or get to ****, unfortunatlly he will do neither

HillmanHearts

If Thomson injured himself : Poet Justice.

Will the Glesga mafia ( SFA) take action against the blatant cheat ? : No Way !

Will Walter Smith take action against the culprit of the "blatant simulation which is the scourge of our game" ? : Eh ? Naw !!!

Will there be an outcry amongst our finest journos ? : not a chance !

Will the sanctimonious Ritchie Gordon and Radio dimwit pals be devastated and outraged at the defiling of our national sport ? Well maybe not this time coz he is a good honest Scotch guy after all - not like he's a dodgey Johnny Foregnier !

Is Scottish Footbal rotten with Hypocrisy ? : Hell Yes !

RockyBalboa

Heres an idea.

Although I hate the show, we should all try phone in real radio tomorrow night and start a campaign to get the 2 Scottish divers (Thomson and Broadfoot) pulled up by the SFA for blantant diving. Broadfoots got another player (Naylor) booked.

No doubt the jungle jims will all be phoning in to complain but the more support from other sides do it the more chance of something actually happening. :cool:

Heres an idea.

Although I hate the show, we should all try phone in real radio tomorrow night and start a campaign to get the 2 Scottish divers (Thomson and Broadfoot) pulled up by the SFA for blantant diving. Broadfoots got another player (Naylor) booked.

No doubt the jungle jims will all be phoning in to complain but the more support from other sides do it the more chance of something actually happening. :cool:

Thank **** RB .............at last you're back on topic again :confused:

As I've said earlier on the thread, Tommo's dive was as clear a case of simulation as you could wish for as a prosecuting judge. Will anything happen though ..........no

Gordon Smith ...........suck my f***** c*ck you useless ****

Was nothing to do with Smith your player got a 2 game ban. Suppose Uefa have a grudge against Hearts and Lithuania too?

I see your point though, but because of the team he plays fot there is no way Smith will set a precedent against Thomson. Maybe a player who plays for a smaller side will be done first for cheating.

As for Miko, its the classic case of the player who cried wolf. If he cheats sometimes then he wont get most 50/50s same happens with our wee cheating arse Zemmama. Serves them right and until they stop trying to mug teams/refs hell mend them.

Of course it was nothing to do with Gordon Smith that Miko got a 2 game UEFA ban, BUT read his comments after the incident, he wants Scotland to 'lead the campaign' against cheating/diving whatever you want to call it.

To my knowledge he hasn't done anything about the countless dives in the SPL which have occurred after the Miko incident.

Do you think he wants to 'lead the campaign'? or as I suspect is he full of pi5h?

What better way of proving he is serious about his 'campaign' than by punishing a player who has been shown to have cheated in Scotlands highest profile club match watched around the world by millions?

Archived