Kevin Thomson's Dive (merged threads)

colinmaroon

Michael Stewart is a really poor teams Kevin Thomson. You would love Thommo to play for Hearts :cool:

I hope thomson is out for at least the rest of the season, complete ****, after the vitriol to Miko this will be swept under the carpet, he cheated deserves everything he get's and as someone said earlier on the thread I hope he gets an infection and his leg falls off, hobo tramp:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockyBalboa
He'd get a game ahead of Mikey Stewart, probably. Larry Kingston or Ruben Palazuelos, no chance!

Ruben who sorry? Kingston is a different kind of player to Thomson. Kingston wouldnt get a game for Rangers though, Thomson does. ;)

RockyBalboa
I hope thomson is out for at least the rest of the season, complete ****, after the vitriol to Miko this will be swept under the carpet, he cheated deserves everything he get's and as someone said earlier on the thread I hope he gets an infection and his leg falls off, hobo tramp:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

You post a terrible post like that and you call someone else a tramp? :confused:

P.S He plays for Rangers now and not Hibs. ;)

You post a terrible post like that and you call someone else a tramp? :confused:

P.S He plays for Rangers now and not Hibs. ;)

Why is it a terrible post?? this is a hearts message board I care not for rangers, celtic or hibs.

Thomson cheated to try and win a penalty and ended up injuring himself, gazza anyone.

After all the crap we have had to put up with due to Miko, Thomson should be hammered for blatantly cheating but he won't be because he plays for the uglies now.

Even as a hibs fan I would hope that you would feel the injustice in this.:( Thomson will get away with this because he had to go to hospital so what, that was why I was wishing it was serious because that would teach him a lesson.

RockyBalboa
Why is it a terrible post?? this is a hearts message board I care not for rangers, celtic or hibs.

Thomson cheated to try and win a penalty and ended up injuring himself, gazza anyone.

After all the crap we have had to put up with due to Miko, Thomson should be hammered for blatantly cheating but he won't be because he plays for the uglies now.

Even as a hibs fan I would hope that you would feel the injustice in this.:( Thomson will get away with this because he had to go to hospital so what, that was why I was wishing it was serious because that would teach him a lesson.

Its a terrible post wishing injury on a player for diving. a suspension aye but not a broken leg. Surely you can see the difference?

I hope Thomson gets pulled up for it aye, but he won't. The same way no other player has been pulled up from the SFA for cheating. McTrairor, Miko, Zemmama, Miller, Nakamura, Novo, Pressley are all cheats and have dived in the past but havent been hammered for it.

If Thomson cheats on the international stage I would expect Uefa to hammer him the same as they banned Miko for Miko. ;)

Craigy_Jambo4Life
Ruben who sorry? Kingston is a different kind of player to Thomson. Kingston wouldnt get a game for Rangers though, Thomson does. ;)

I'm pretty sure Kingston would get a game in favour of Thomson at centre midfield. Although, Walter Smith seems to have a thing for distinctly average footballers.

RockyBalboa
I'm pretty sure Kingston would get a game in favour of Thomson at centre midfield. Although, Walter Smith seems to have a thing for distinctly average footballers.

No chance. Kevin does his job for Rangers superb and I'm suer Walter would rather have Davis than Kingston. I would anyway. :cool:

Its a terrible post wishing injury on a player for diving. a suspension aye but not a broken leg. Surely you can see the difference?

I hope Thomson gets pulled up for it aye, but he won't. The same way no other player has been pulled up from the SFA for cheating. McTrairor, Miko, Zemmama, Miller, Nakamura, Novo, Pressley are all cheats and have dived in the past but havent been hammered for it.

If Thomson cheats on the international stage I would expect Uefa to hammer him the same as they banned Miko for Miko. ;)

Has he broken his leg? I couldn't find anything on the rangers website or bbc to say he had. If he has broken his leg then sorry but I have no sympathy for him he has tried to cheat his way to a penalty. Thomson as you have stated will not be pulled up for it, but the sfa now have powers to retrospectively discipline players at the request of Smith, they did not have these powers before for the afore mentioned players discretions. Also can you point out miko's dives in an Spl game? You also missed out Benji and Donaldson from your divers list.

Thomson will never make it to the international stage hopefully, as he isn't good enough, although I would have rather him than Brown in the team but he would probably pull out with pins n needles too.;)

No chance. Kevin does his job for Rangers superb and I'm suer Walter would rather have Davis than Kingston. I would anyway. :cool:

That is probably why you are on a Hearts message board and not a football manager though;)

I can't wait to see this on telly... :eek:

If you'd gone by what you had heard on the radio (as I did) you would have been under the impression that poor Thomson might have sustained an unfortunate injury which was (according to the radio folk) a terrible shame considering he was hero of the hour. That's it. An unfortunate end to his derby day experience - no mention of anything untoward.

Pfft.

I can't wait to see this on telly... :eek:

If you'd gone by what you had heard on the radio (as I did) you would have been under the impression that poor Thomson might have sustained an unfortunate injury which was (according to the radio folk) a terrible shame considering he was hero of the hour. That's it. An unfortunate end to his derby day experience - no mention of anything untoward.

Pfft.

Thomson was an Arse deserves anything he has fromit. I have also just realised the clocks have gone forward an hour!! was wondering how it was suddenly 2am.......

buca junior

To actually wish that someone has broke their leg is very sad. And what crime was it for? Murder? Rape? Fraud? Dealing Drugs? Not paying his bus fare? No, trying to win a penalty in a game of football.

Yes football is important to everyone of us and as Hearts fans we think the world is against us. Hopefully after all the media coverage then the authorities wil be consistent and punish diving, but lets not celebrate a horible injury.

Having your leg broken is not a nice experience, well definitely not something I enjoyed on a football park and I am sure you wouldn't.

Man, how bad was that one! He deserves a heavy ban and the best thing is that his play-acting means that he can be punished retrospectively. Will it happen? Well that is the test of OF bureaucracy against everyone else. It will be...interesting.

Exactly the same as Larsson, Petrov, Nakamura, Thom etc did for their whole careers.

Only should be punished if the interpretation of the laws is changed.

Coco I think you're missing the point or misinterpreting the laws here. The foul was committed by Thomson not the other way round so I fail to see how he could not have been booked. Samaras made no contact with Thomson so committed no foul - simple.

Thomson, by blatantly trying to cheat could also have been booked for simulation or unsportsmanlike behaviour.

It is exactly the same as if he had made the Tom Boyd move.

Punt it past the defender and look to run into the defender to win the free kick.

I think what Thomson did was unethical - and yes it should if the interpretation of the laws was changed go down as a foul for Celtic. But that can only happen at the start of the competition - otherwise (as in the Miko case) the punishment would be unfair.

as mr thomson team mate once said cheat f&ck8ng cheat

Mr Smith we await you reaction

get the feeling we will be waiting a long time

Broken leg my hoop. You do not sit up and argue with the ref with a broken leg.

Same old Rangers, always cheating...

Mark_Mywords

He dived. He cheated. Broken leg my erse as it was time wasting at the end of the game... more cheating.

That was a more obvious dive than Miko's!

CHEAT.

The GFA ( Smith in particular ) are surely hoist by their own petard here :confused:

Had the Ref booked him they would simply say action has already been taken :blah: so 'case closed'

However this is surely exactly what Smith wanted to highlight, albeit certainly not when it involves a Rangers player :eek: , and since no action was taken it is surely :rolleyes: a prime candidate for retrospective action

Oh for the chance to pull him up about this in public ..........he'd be foaming like a rabid dug trying to mince his words :mad:

Just to clarify what I saw. Tommo basically launched himself skywards to the right hand side of the onrushing Samaras.............whilst dangling his left leg, in a clearly 'un-natural' movement, to ensure contact was made with the Celtic player

Jeez they could hardly find better footage to indicate what Smith wants ( supposedly :rolleyes: ) to stamp out and he's lost any last shred of credibility if he doesnt do something about this

maroonedinoz
I hope Thomsons leg becomes infected, before falling off. And when it falls off it finds is way back to Leith and smacks some dirty Leith slut over the head.

Whore.

Is this really a suitable post on a forum like this?

maroonlegions

:4_1_72::4_1_72::107:

Kingston wouldnt get a game for Rangers though, Thomson does. :P:107years:

mmmm, find that hard to believe but then again hobo delusion knows no bounds eh.

Perth to Paisley

Noticeable how Scott Booth in the commentary [listen again] cut his sentence short when

the only word he could have used was "cheating".

Can't use the "Cheat" word against either of the 'Bigot Brothers' could we!

Mr Quagmire
Miko dived against Scotland though so you would expect someone to say something against him.

When has smith came out and condemed any diver thats dived in a domestic match? If he has then he will again.

Mixu Paatelainen what a crap signing ha ha ha ha. :rolleyes:

coppercrutch
Is this really a suitable post on a forum like this?

Yes. It is an abuse of Leith and hibs ****.

Any abuse of Leith and hibs **** should be welcomed with open arms on this forum. IMO. :)

RockyBalboa
:4_1_72::4_1_72::107:

Kingston wouldnt get a game for Rangers though, Thomson does. :P:107years:

mmmm, find that hard to believe but then again hobo delusion knows no bounds eh.

If Kingston could get a game for Rangers, Rangers would simply sign him. They could sign him for about the same price as they paid for Thommo too.

Gigolo-Aunt
If Kingston could get a game for Rangers, Rangers would simply sign him. They could sign him for about the same price as they paid for Thommo too.

Think he would cost more than Thompson did.

I don't think that's true at all.

I doubt Vlad would sell him to the Old Firm. Hartley was different because he was Sellik fan, wanted to leave and we were offered an excellent deal for a guy of his age. There are no reasons to suggest tha Vlad would allow Larry to go to the Huns.

RockyBalboa
I don't think that's true at all.

I doubt Vlad would sell him to the Old Firm. Hartley was different because he was Sellik fan, wanted to leave and we were offered an excellent deal for a guy of his age. There are no reasons to suggest tha Vlad would allow Larry to go to the Huns.

Well Rangers would at least show an interest and make it public to upset the player - but they haven't.

Who's to say he is worth more than Thommo? When he went to Rangers there was interest from down South too. Nobody has shown an interest in Kingston at this stage.

After Gordon Smiths reaction to Miko's dive, I fail to see why any player diving or cheating in Scotland is not pulled up, after all Mr Smith has stated that 'it is unacceptable here' and wants Scotland to 'lead the campaign' against cheating.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/6987026.stm

Anyone know what happened to the idea of using video evidence? Did FIFA block it or so the SFA only examine what they want?

Dirk Diggler

Can't believe anyone can look at that and say it wasn't anything other than a dive.

Hope the dirty Peebles w*nkstain is in a lot of pain.

Well Rangers would at least show an interest and make it public to upset the player - but they haven't.

Who's to say he is worth more than Thommo? When he went to Rangers there was interest from down South too. Nobody has shown an interest in Kingston at this stage.

So players are only good if the Old Firm show an interest? Strange logic you have their Rock but I guess when you are used to seeing all of your best players line up at the Easter Road exit gates to get a move to Glasgow, you start to go a bit loopy. ;) I don't remember the Huns being linked with Skacel or Gordon but they would have gotten a game for them.

Gigolo Aunt is who is saying Larry is worth more than Katie, he was expressing his opinion. I'd say he's probably worth more than Thomson as well although not by much.

RockyBalboa
After Gordon Smiths reaction to Miko's dive, I fail to see why any player diving or cheating in Scotland is not pulled up, after all Mr Smith has stated that 'it is unacceptable here' and wants Scotland to 'lead the campaign' against cheating.

Anyone know what happened to the idea of using video evidence? Did FIFA block it or so the SFA only examine what they want?

There's been plenty diving after the Miko incident and nobody else has been pulled up so why should Thomson?

You have to remember although Smtih condemed it it was Uefa who pulled your player up and not the SFA.

Your aff yer heid!

Thomson is the most average, over-rated player in the SPL by a ****ing mile.

He would NOT get in our team - young Eggert Jonsson is, or will be, twice the player that cheating, weak-in-the-tackle, hides-in-games but has a nice innoccuous pass or two in his locker nancy boy will ever be. Gonna explain why Thomson is routinely overlooked for Scotland?

RockyBalboa
So players are only good if the Old Firm show an interest? Strange logic you have their Rock but I guess when you are used to seeing all of your best players line up at the Easter Road exit gates to get a move to Glasgow, you start to go a bit loopy. ;) I don't remember the Huns being linked with Skacel or Gordon but they would have gotten a game for them.

Gigolo Aunt is who is saying Larry is worth more than Katie, he was expressing his opinion. I'd say he's probably worth more than Thomson as well although not by much.

Im not saying he isn't a good player because of course he is. SPL level. He hasnt proven at any other.

My argument was if he was good enough to get into the Rangers side then Rangers would show interest in Kingston.

Gordon was out of Rangers price range and Skacel isn't good enough. Hartley was, Berra and Wallace in time maybe.

RockyBalboa
Your aff yer heid!

Thomson is the most average, over-rated player in the SPL by a ****ing mile.

He would NOT get in our team - young Eggert Jonsson is, or will be, twice the player that cheating, weak-in-the-tackle, hides-in-games but has a nice innoccuous pass or two in his locker nancy boy will ever be. Gonna explain why Thomson is routinely overlooked for Scotland?

You say I'm off my heid then say Thomson wouldnt get a game a bottom six side? :confused:

Thomson has just came back from injury so thats why he wasnt considered in the last squad. I fully expect/willing to bet anyone if he is fit and hasnt been out injured he will be included in the next. :cool:

Im not saying he isn't a good player because of course he is. SPL level. He hasnt proven at any other.

My argument was if he was good enough to get into the Rangers side then Rangers would show interest in Kingston.

Gordon was out of Rangers price range and Skacel isn't good enough. Hartley was, Berra and Wallace in time maybe.

Skacel clearly was good enough when he played for us. They never showed interest then. Also, Gordon was not always out of their price range. I'm sure they could have signed him for 3 or 4m before he was established as Scotland's No. 1.

There's been plenty diving after the Miko incident and nobody else has been pulled up so why should Thomson?

You have to remember although Smtih condemed it it was Uefa who pulled your player up and not the SFA.

I did say that ANY player caught 'cheating' should be pulled up after Mr Smiths comments.

From BBC

Smith announced plans to use video evidence to punish 'simulation' after taking over at Hampden this summer.

The SFA aim to hand out retrospective punishment to offenders, with Smith looking for Scotland to lead the way in stamping out such behaviour.

Was he serious about this or was it just hot air?

Is he better than Kingston? NO

Is he better than Jonsson? NO

Is he any better than Palazeuelos = about the same although Palazuelos has more technical ability by far

Unless you think he's going to play as winger how on earth would you shoe-horn that over-rated cheat into our midfield?

Yes we are bottom six - a rarity for us but something you'll be more than used too, but that is more down to coaching and deficiencies in other areas of the park.

Typcial blinkered hobo - latches on to one point without seeing the whole picture.

RockyBalboa
Is he better than Kingston? NO

Is he better than Jonsson? NO

Is he any better than Palazeuelos = about the same although Palazuelos has more technical ability by far

Unless you think he's going to play as winger how on earth would you shoe-horn that over-rated cheat into our midfield?

Yes we are bottom six - a rarity for us but something you'll be more than used too, but that is more down to coaching and deficiencies in other areas of the park.

Typcial blinkered hobo - latches on to one point without seeing the whole picture.

You call my blinkered and say Kingston Johnson and Palazeuelos are better than Thomson. Argument over.

RockyBalboa
Skacel clearly was good enough when he played for us. They never showed interest then. Also, Gordon was not always out of their price range. I'm sure they could have signed him for 3 or 4m before he was established as Scotland's No. 1.

Skacel has had 6 good months in his whole career. Hardly a ?2million player. As for Gordon, Rangers obviously felt they had better keepers at the time in Klos and that permed hair dude.

RockyBalboa
I did say that ANY player caught 'cheating' should be pulled up after Mr Smiths comments.

From BBC

Smith announced plans to use video evidence to punish 'simulation' after taking over at Hampden this summer.

The SFA aim to hand out retrospective punishment to offenders, with Smith looking for Scotland to lead the way in stamping out such behaviour.

Was he serious about this or was it just hot air?

I agree. He should be hammered and I hope he is. But why start at Thomson 6 weeks before the season ends?

You have to laugh at Walter Smith's reaction to the Miko dive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/6995682.stm

Rangers boss Walter Smith supports Uefa's decision to charge Mikoliunas with misconduct.

:) :) :)

kennygarland1

You can SUE Walter if you like,you are being an ass here trying to defend the ex hobo muppet.It was laughable the way he tried to con the ref,it was'nt even inside the box so would'nt have been a penalty.

But what i will say is it is systematic of players going to Ibrox to act like that. When you have ex players on the staff at both old firm clubs it is one of the first things they are taught,put pressure on the refs and it will pay off eventually.Both of them are cheating bassas and has went on for as long as anyone can remember. OLF FIRM GTF.

RockyBalboa
You can SUE Walter if you like,you are being an ass here trying to defend the ex hobo muppet.It was laughable the way he tried to con the ref,it was'nt even inside the box so would'nt have been a penalty.

But what i will say is it is systematic of players going to Ibrox to act like that. When you have ex players on the staff at both old firm clubs it is one of the first things they are taught,put pressure on the refs and it will pay off eventually.Both of them are cheating bassas and has went on for as long as anyone can remember. OLF FIRM GTF.

Im not defending him. Which part of he should be hammered is defending him? Im wishing the player a broken leg is out of order the same as I would for any player. Thats the difference.

kennygarland1
Im not defending him. Which part of he should be hammered is defending him? Im wishing the player a broken leg is out of order the same as I would for any player. Thats the difference.

The way he did it , by kicking the guy with his shin, deserves a serious injury in my book as well.It might teach the ex hobo muppet that cheating does'nt pay.

Of course it was a dive, but why single Thomson out for punishment when there's been lots of similar incidents involving players from all SPL clubs this season? Either they take a hard line and retrospectively discipline all guilty players on a Monday morning following a game or they leave it up to the refs to try and spot it in the game.

We seem to be obsessed with every single thing about the OF these days for some reason.

As for Thomson, in the games I've seen him play he's improved massively since going over to the dark side and will definitely be in a future Scotland squad on merit. I think he'd also walk in to the first XI of any SPL side as well. One of those players who does his job very effectively but its not exactly a glamorous role in the team.

Of course it was a dive, but why single Thomson out for punishment when there's been lots of similar incidents involving players from all SPL clubs this season? Either they take a hard line and retrospectively discipline all guilty players on a Monday morning following a game or they leave it up to the refs to try and spot it in the game.

We seem to be obsessed with every single thing about the OF these days for some reason.

The onlyplayer in Scotland that has been singled out for diving is Miko.

From the media, to the Sfa to the fans in the stands.

The onlyplayer in Scotland that has been singled out for diving is Miko.

From the media, to the Sfa to the fans in the stands.

Because he did it against the national side. Of course that's going to unite fans of clubs and the media against him. It wasn't because he was a Jambo or a Lithuanian.

Archived