**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Scored a couple against hibs if I remember rightly. Decent player.

Sure he scored a couple v Rangers, 1 in a good cup win and away at Parkheid too IIRC. Cult hero. Real trier. :thumbsup:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the general

Decent atmosphere not too many moaning kickbackers! How many of you 2000 plus posters here today?

Another lacklustre display.Kilmarnock with a makeshift defence that has been leaking goals of late and Hearts have hardly troubled them

From what I've heard the words kilmarnock and hearts are interchangeable in that statement.

Decent atmosphere not too many moaning kickbackers! How many of you 2000 plus posters here today?

I'm not there, I'm a bad man. :unsure:

You have a full bus mate ?

From what I've heard the words kilmarnock and hearts are interchangeable in that statement.

Aye your right enough

MacDonald getting mixed praise, how's he doing?

I'm not at the game; sounds like he's doing ok though

Just had to leave the ground due to racist abuse and hearts fans that were dishing it out. Sickened

Balls, minging defending, takes a deflection, poor from zal. FFS hearts do we want third!

Been asking for that since the beginning of this half. Some of them better get their heads into gear!

Just had to leave the ground due to racist abuse and hearts fans that were dishing it out. Sickened

Was it directed at you?

alwaysthereinspirit

Bad defending from Zal and a unlucky deflection not helping McDonad.

We look $#!te right now.

Can't believe we are getting beat of this shower again. We really are trying our damnedest to throw this 3rd place away. :angry:

No, bit my brother and myself heard it towards a player, challenged it and were shouted down. As I say, sickened.

Archived