**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Anyone for a matchday fred ??

3-0 Hearts i reckon, just got a funny feeeling JJ will have them warned and pumped up for this one,

Win today and all the pressure goes on to Utd the morn.

Mon the JT's :thumbsup:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock caretaker manager Kenny Shiels:

"We have had four centre-halves missing. We have had to reshuffle, playing a full-back at centre-half and a player who hadn't played for 11 months.We have patched up the back four. I don't think we have the depth to cover... We have no underbelly.When a team concedes four and four again, it can breed negativity..."

A few goals for Hearts the day then?

14-0 Hearts :thumb:

There'll be eight chalked off goals as well for fouls that never were and a couple of shameful offsides.

Don't know why, but got a feeling we will win 2 or 3 nil today. Just one of those feelings one gets... :thumbsup:

Lynn :ninja:

5-0 Hearts, Temps to get a couple if he starts.

Think he'll start, with Suso being out and Driver struggling. Hopefully be Temps day! :thumbsup:

Lynn :ninja:

Kilmarnock caretaker manager Kenny Shiels:

"We have had four centre-halves missing. We have had to reshuffle, playing a full-back at centre-half and a player who hadn't played for 11 months.We have patched up the back four. I don't think we have the depth to cover... We have no underbelly.When a team concedes four and four again, it can breed negativity..."

A few goals for Hearts the day then?

We are in the same boat as them with injuries etc, draw at best for me unfortunately.

We are in the same boat as them with injuries etc, draw at best for me unfortunately.

We've got a bigger squad and thankfully our injuries are more spread out across the team. We'll be OK.

hopefully we will win think it might be a scrappy boring game but if we win then we got europe so if tht isnt enough to get the team fires up i dont know what is

hearts_crazy

jut

JUst got here 1 1/2 hours early so trying to kill some time in kilmarnock as locals stare at me as though i have a flying saucer parked round the corner. i have to say though that i am getting pretty excited about this game

jut

JUst got here 1 1/2 hours early so trying to kill some time in kilmarnock as locals stare at me as though i have a flying saucer parked round the corner. i have to say though that i am getting pretty excited about this game

The pub is excellent for killing time!

Coburg Hearts

Taking as an omen a thread from the shed I'm going for 9-1 to Hearts. :geek:

Hearts: MacDonald, C.Thomson, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Templeton, Mrowiec, Black, Skacel, Stevenson, Elliott. Subs not used: Balogh, Barr, Driver, Obua, McGowan, Glen, Robinson.

Sierra Delta

MacDonald, C Thomson, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mrowiec, Black, Templeton, Skacel, Stevenson, Elliott.

Subs: Balogh, Barr, Driver, Obua, McGowan, Glen, Robinson.

Coburg Hearts

Looks like the Kello situation is not resolved..

Or it looks like his back problem is not resolved.

Hearts: MacDonald, C.Thomson, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Templeton, Mrowiec, Black, Skacel, Stevenson, Elliott. Subs not used: Balogh, Barr, Driver, Obua, McGowan, Glen, Robinson.

That team does not fill me with confidence.

I reckon another draw... the key to us getting anything from this game is stopping Eremenko and Bryson running the show!

Looks like the Kello situation is not resolved..

JJ will pick him if he thinks he's the best option

the Kello situation isn't resolved.

it would have been if it were expressed in brackets. :rolleyes:

:stare:

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet with that defence.

We'll need our attacking players to be in good form.

Looks like Zal and Jonsson at centre half with Black and Adrian in front of them.

That defence plus the 2 midfielders in front of it is probably one of stronger defensive lines of the season.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Eggy and Zal have played well together in the past and earlier in the season Mrowiec and Black looked solid sitting for the attacking players to build on.

Not too worried about that side really. :)

Pal is in the stadium. Saw Kello walking on the pitch...said he was limping.

Hearts of Vladland

According to a certain Drew Busby lover on facebook her friend has seen Kello at the ground and he is limping.

Hearts of Vladland

Pal is in the stadium. Saw Kello walking on the pitch...said he was limping.

According to a certain Drew Busby lover on facebook her friend has seen Kello at the ground and he is limping.

:teehee:

That team does not fill me with confidence.

I reckon another draw... the key to us getting anything from this game is stopping Eremenko and Bryson running the show!

Bryson an injury doubt according to BBC -does anyone know if the Killie team has been announced?

Kilmarnock

13 Bell

02 Clancy

04 Fowler

06 Sissoko

07 Bryson

08 Hamill

14 Silva

22 Kelly

29 Pascali

20 Eremenko

87 Aubameyang