Webster

Disser Pointon

Bert Le Clos

Zal didn't throw away any goals yesterday but do you not think we would have defended better in the second hal if he and Bouzid were the 2 centre halves?

We might or might not have won the title in 2006 if Craig Gordon hadn't been sent of at Falkirk which might or might not have cost us 2 points.

At the end of the day, we had 11 professional football players on the pitch. They shoud have been good enough to not concede 3 goals at home in 35 minutes against a team who onnly scraped into the top 6.

Zal cost us 2 points against Hibs, no question. But you can't really blame him for yesterday. Had it been Webster sent off against Hibs I doubt the point would ever have been raised.

winston churchill

the defence was found out big style after mr webster went off.

big bad bouzid was again found out and that one he headed with his ear nearly made me skoosh in my pants :lol:.

davemclaren

We might or might not have won the title in 2006 if Craig Gordon hadn't been sent of at Falkirk which might or might not have cost us 2 points.

At the end of the day, we had 11 professional football players on the pitch. They shoud have been good enough to not concede 3 goals at home in 35 minutes against a team who onnly scraped into the top 6.

Zal cost us 2 points against Hibs, no question. But you can't really blame him for yesterday. Had it been Webster sent off against Hibs I doubt the point would ever have been raised.

If Webster had been sent off it would still have left us one centre half short yesterday as a consequence of his actions so I think I would have raised it if we had shipped 3 goals like yesterday.

Bert Le Clos

If Webster had been sent off it would still have left us one centre half short yesterday as a consequence of his actions so I think I would have raised it if we had shipped 3 goals like yesterday.

I get what you're syaing.

But I still think it's the responsibility of the players on the park to perform.

davemclaren

I get what you're syaing.

But I still think it's the responsibility of the players on the park to perform.

I agree. It was a rather drink laden statement I made re this last night if I'm honest. :whistling:

Archived