Romanov jets in

Ryan Gosling

Here's another scenario,ST sales not going as planned,he's been told that there is quite alot of unrest and fans not willing to buy into his pipe dream anymore.He's been told fans are sick off the lack off respect shown to them,that he is never here and that we never hear from him.

So what does he do,a flying visit to the plebs country and a wee press release and hey presto ,the fans are back on board spending like there's no tommorow.

He's happy ,his followers are happy,the supporters almost on the turn are happy because he has pledged his wealth to them once again and the Romanov Revolution band wagon is back on track minus a good few who see through his lies and deception.

As above.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow will demonstrate for me the power of kickback (or the lack of it).

How many keyboard warriors will be at the game I wonder giving Vlad pelters?

Can't wait to find out.

Not looked forward to a Hearts game so much in years!!!

ToadKiller Dog
Will he invite CL in for a wee chat after the game though ;)

Eddie Thompson wont let CL even go for a slash on his own at tynie the morn.

Here's another scenario,ST sales not going as planned,he's been told that there is quite alot of unrest and fans not willing to buy into his pipe dream anymore.He's been told fans are sick off the lack off respect shown to them,that he is never here and that we never hear from him.

So what does he do,a flying visit to the plebs country and a wee press release and hey presto ,the fans are back on board spending like there's no tommorow.

He's happy ,his followers are happy,the supporters almost on the turn are happy because he has pledged his wealth to them once again and the Romanov Revolution band wagon is back on track minus a good few who see through his lies and deception.

As above.

To what end though Rudi? What is the logic behind VR's motive?

Why would he take so much time money and effort to set something up just so he could fleece fans? It makes no sense.

I totally agree with Raythegalajambo. I think too many fans are too easily led by the press. I'm able to make my own mind up about what's going on at Tynie and I'm aware that we're much better off now than we would have been without Vlad.

The new stand will happen and we will appoint a new manager who will be given FULL control of team matters. This is a direct result of advice given to the Hearts board from their commercial partners, who are trying to attract interest from commercial sponsors. HMFC Plc, as it was ran previously, was not an attractive commercial partner and this is the reason for Vlad's change of stance.

Ultimately, its all driven by profit and loss and the only way that Vlad will be able to eventually make money out of Hearts is to make us successful both on and off the pitch.

I expect people on here will be changing their tune in 12-18 months time, after we've had a reasonable season under new management and work on the new stand begins. Nothing you say or do now will change the way Vlad works - you may as well hold on tight and try to enjoy the ride cos the destination will be better than you all seem to expect.

As I've said before on here, I'm not basing this on any 'belief' or 'blind faith' (I'm not religious at all!) or because I have an attraction to Vlad or his 'back boiler', I'm basing this on the simple facts as I see them.

Cue the abuse...

No abuse. Common sense and I just wish I had said it so eloquently.

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm able to make my own mind up about what's going on at Tynie and I'm aware that we're much better off now than we would have been without Vlad.

Wee bit of speculation here perhaps?!

The new stand will happen and we will appoint a new manager who will be given FULL control of team matters.

I hope you are right. I'd be interested to know what evidence you have to allow you to say things "will" happen.

This is a direct result of advice given to the Hearts board from their commercial partners, who are trying to attract interest from commercial sponsors. HMFC Plc, as it was ran previously, was not an attractive commercial partner and this is the reason for Vlad's change of stance.

Ultimately, its all driven by profit and loss and the only way that Vlad will be able to eventually make money out of Hearts is to make us successful both on and off the pitch.

I expect people on here will be changing their tune in 12-18 months time, after we've had a reasonable season under new management and work on the new stand begins. Nothing you say or do now will change the way Vlad works - you may as well hold on tight and try to enjoy the ride cos the destination will be better than you all seem to expect.

As I've said before on here, I'm not basing this on any 'belief' or 'blind faith' (I'm not religious at all!) or because I have an attraction to Vlad or his 'back boiler', I'm basing this on the simple facts as I see them.

Cue the abuse...

No abuse from this corner.

Based on what has happened in the past 2 years, it would take a massive turnaround for what you predict to come true.

But what you say about him being forced to change to make money is one scenario which does (IMO) fit in with what has happened.

I hope you are right, and I'll certainly be more than happy to change my tune again (I was very pro-Vlad initially).

If the rumours about Miko going to Sweden are true, do you think that maybe Romanov wants to be at his last game because of their friendship and loyalty?

And, while he's there, he can use his visit to give a sort of two fingered salute to those who have critisised his policy of signing, and playing, players purely for the purpose of selling them?

If so, it shows he's got nerve although it doesn't augur well for our next signings next season.

Dirk Diggler
If the rumours about Miko going to Sweden are true, do you think that maybe Romanov wants to be at his last game because of their friendship and loyalty?

And, while he's there, he can use his visit to give a sort of two fingered salute to those who have critisised his policy of signing, and playing, players purely for the purpose of selling them?

If so, it shows he's got nerve although it doesn't augur well for our next signings next season.

:eek:

Walter Kidd

Here come the Hobo's just on time.

Ray Winstone

I think its a bit far fetched.

He is coming because he needs to make sure his other investments in Edinburgh are doing well. I think the Hearts game and the state of Hearts are very low on his priority list.

To what end though Rudi? What is the logic behind VR's motive?

Why would he take so much time money and effort to set something up just so he could fleece fans? It makes no sense.

Exactly,regardless what spin or angle you look at it,"it makes no sense".

We all have to make our own minds up about what is in actual fact going on at the club.

The only real hard evidence we have right now is that some supporters have had enough and that the cast off thousands waiting in the wings have fled.

And we are a pesh football team.

Probably best to ignore Vlad and get behind the team, no?

Remember if the abuse go's too far he has the power to shut us down

A simple chorus of "This-is-not-good-enough" would do

Here come the Hobo's just on time.

What?

That was a serious question.

I can't stand Romanov but everyone else is going on about giving him pelters and I'm complimenting the man on his loyalty in the face of that hostility.

how does that make me a hobo?

Deary me.

I thought celtic supporters were supposed to be paranoid.

I totally agree with Raythegalajambo. I think too many fans are too easily led by the press. I'm able to make my own mind up about what's going on at Tynie and I'm aware that we're much better off now than we would have been without Vlad.

The new stand will happen and we will appoint a new manager who will be given FULL control of team matters. This is a direct result of advice given to the Hearts board from their commercial partners, who are trying to attract interest from commercial sponsors. HMFC Plc, as it was ran previously, was not an attractive commercial partner and this is the reason for Vlad's change of stance.

Cue the abuse...

No abuse, but there's not a single fact in your post just supposition and, dare I say it, blind belief with no evidence to back it up.

Common sense hmmm something that isnt usually found anywhere near Tynecastle certainly not in the last 2 years.

How this circus pans out is anyones guess we've been tearing strips off each other for the last year on the "is he going to finish us" "is he going to save us" lines but at the end of the day he has lots to answer for.

It may well all sort itself out in magic land in the next year but i doubt it.

I have concerns and they all come down to one thing well actually 38M of them to be precise. You can tell me its ok not to worry that uncle Vlad is looking after us and that we'll be ok but until i see a proper business plan to show how this debt is going to be reduced and how this club will be self sufficient without the need for any rich uncles then i will always live in fear of what might happen and so should we all because we DONT KNOW VLAD'S PLAN and we probably never will.

I dont know about you but that doesnt sit easy with me its like letting someone look after your favourite toy as a kid when you dont know them that well.

Will they give it back in one piece

Will they give it back broken and destroyed

Will they give it back at all or play with it till no one wants it

Make no mistake this clubs on its knees financially this man has given us no plan thats concrete and we wait with baited breath the next move.

Oh and to cheer us up the team is pash right now OH HAPPY DAYS !!!

Probably best to ignore Vlad and get behind the team, no?

Remember if the abuse go's too far he has the power to shut us down

A simple chorus of "This-is-not-good-enough" would do

The fans should not fear their owner; the owner should fear the fans.

Ray Winstone
maybe he's just here to sort out Jonsson's contract and watch the football

More likley to check on his St Andrews square property and other buisness interests in Edinbugh!

Very much doubt Hearts are top of his agenda.

the general

Can't wait to find out.

true,will it be white hankies,dress in black,protest marches or boycotts?

maybe there will be a poll to decide ..

Common sense hmmm something that isnt usually found anywhere near Tynecastle certainly not in the last 2 years.

How this circus pans out is anyones guess we've been tearing strips off each other for the last year on the "is he going to finish us" "is he going to save us" lines but at the end of the day he has lots to answer for.

It may well all sort itself out in magic land in the next year but i doubt it.

I have concerns and they all come down to one thing well actually 38M of them to be precise. You can tell me its ok not to worry that uncle Vlad is looking after us and that we'll be ok but until i see a proper business plan to show how this debt is going to be reduced and how this club will be self sufficient without the need for any rich uncles then i will always live in fear of what might happen and so should we all because we DONT KNOW VLAD'S PLAN and we probably never will.

I dont know about you but that doesnt sit easy with me its like letting someone look after your favourite toy as a kid when you dont know them that well.

Will they give it back in one piece

Will they give it back broken and destroyed

Will they give it back at all or play with it till no one wants it

Make no mistake this clubs on its knees financially this man has given us no plan thats concrete and we wait with baited breath the next move.

Oh and to cheer us up the team is pash right now OH HAPPY DAYS !!!

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts---39to-clear.3691617.jp

The above is the closest thing to a 'plan' that has been announced by anyone inside or outside of Hearts. If Vlad can turn an ailing club, who were on the verge of selling their stadium, into a profit making organisation it sends a good message out to any potential Western customers.

Its the only plan that makes any sense.

p.s. The current debt (when player sales are taken into account) will be closer to ?30m, and will be less than ?30m when Bednar's sale goes through. This time next year, we'll announce our first profit for years, and it will be our largest profit ever recorded, and people will start to think "actually, maybe this Vlad boy's no so daft...".

rudi must stay
More likley to check on his St Andrews square property and other buisness interests in Edinbugh!

nah his timing suggests it's Hearts related to me. Just as everyone is starting to doubt him he decides to show up for the first time since November. There's no coincidence there imo

The overpriced St Andrews Square building which has missed the top of the property development cycle and the bank which is not going to open?

Seems his other business interests are going just about as well as Hearts.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts---39to-clear.3691617.jp

The above is the closest thing to a 'plan' that has been announced by anyone inside or outside of Hearts. If Vlad can turn an ailing club, who were on the verge of selling their stadium, into a profit making organisation it sends a good message out to any potential Western customers.

p.s. The current debt (when player sales are taken into account) will be closer to ?30m, and will be less than ?30m when Bednar's sale goes through. This time next year, we'll announce our first profit for years, and it will be our largest profit ever recorded, and people will start to think "actually, maybe this Vlad boy's no so daft...".

Great,so where does the FOOTBALL team fall into all this.

Ray Winstone
The overpriced St Andrews Square building which has missed the top of the property development cycle and the bank which is not going to open?

Seems his other business interests are going just about as well as Hearts.

Never said they were going well....just cant see Hearts being top of his agenda.

Never said they were going well....just cant see Hearts being top of his agenda.

He's losing tens of millions all over the city ... which disaster area to sort out first Rodney?:P

Guest JamboRobbo

The above is the closest thing to a 'plan' that has been announced by anyone inside or outside of Hearts.

I was thinking you were talking sense too. Now I know you are just listening to Lopez.

If Vlad can turn an ailing club, who were on the verge of selling their stadium, into a profit making organisation it sends a good message out to any potential Western customers.

p.s. The current debt (when player sales are taken into account) will be closer to ?30m, and will be less than ?30m when Bednar's sale goes through.

Any evidence of this? Current debt will be 38M when the accounts come out. Are you counting income from player sales (e.g. 7M for gordon) for the following year, without adding any of the expenditures (e.g. 10k a week on Pinilla), in order to get that figure?

This time next year, we'll announce our first profit for years, and it will be our largest profit ever recorded, and people will start to think "actually, maybe this Vlad boy's no so daft...".

If we fail to turn a profit next year, it would beg the question HOW did they manage not to fail to make a profit with a one of 7/9M coming in......

The day we turn a profit without one off incomes like a 7/9M player sale, will be the day the clubs finances have turned round.

7/9M player sales are the exception, not the rule, and keeping losses below 7 or 8 million (meaning profit after Gordon money) would not be anything to crow about IMO.....

I was thinking you were talking sense too. Now I know you are just listening to Lopez.

Any evidence of this? Current debt will be 38M when the accounts come out. Are you counting income from player sales (e.g. 7M for gordon) for the following year, without adding any of the expenditures (e.g. 10k a week on Pinilla), in order to get that figure?

If we fail to turn a profit next year, it would beg the question HOW did they manage not to fail to make a profit with a one of 7/9M coming in......

The day we turn a profit without one off incomes like a 7/9M player sale, will be the day the clubs finances have turned round.

7/9M player sales are the exception, not the rule, and keeping losses below 7 or 8 million (meaning profit after Gordon money) would not be anything to crow about IMO.....

Exactly right.

Which is what exactly ?

Hate to say it, but that's a vermin.netesque post if ever I saw one.

:107years:

so far off the mark there Dexter. I hear Julio has been suspended. Julio is 100% a Hearts Fan.

Auld Reekin'
Korbotchka ? The natives are restless?

Vlad ?bovvered ??

K ? They are threatening to delay buying season tickets?

V ? I?ve got a bank to build, people to sack in Estonia and an aluminium smelter pension fund to raid . . and you bother me with a few lowlife who delay the inevitable ??

K ?they insist that a fully autonomous manager is appointed?

V ? My God I gave them Rix and they reacted like I had sold their best player. ?

K ?Erm . . you did. And Rix wasn?t autonomous?

V ?Oh, thought you meant an automaton. Where did I put that Gordon cash anyhoo??

K ?The inside pocket of your blue lambs wool jacket. Must remember to remove it before sending to the drycleaners. The natives are still revolting?

V ?Aren?t they just . . . ?

:D:icon14::beer:

Ray Winstone
so far off the mark there Dexter. I hear Julio has been suspended. Julio is 100% a Hearts Fan.

Missing your bumchum already?

Missing your bumchum already?

Typical remark I would expect from you.

At least it saves you getting a pasting every time you try and take him on in a debate.

VR meeting with the squad this afternoon

How do you know that?

What will he say - if you lose tomorrow you are all punted - if only.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why has Julio been suspended?!

Didn't think the Vlad comment he made was bad at all.

Certainly not 'verminesque'

Why has Julio been suspended?!

Didn't think the Vlad comment he made was bad at all.

Certainly not 'verminesque'

Not sure mate. He just txt me to say he had been banned for having a go at Romanov and for "being a hobo". He may be many things :)- but he ain't that...

Guest JamboRobbo
VR meeting with the squad this afternoon

Unbeliveable. Away all season, then back one day, and sticking his face where it doesn't belong already.

Unbeliveable. Away all season, then back one day, and sticking his face where it doesn't belong already.

A bit harsh JR.

It would be odd if he didn't meet his employees while on a state visit ?

Guest JamboRobbo
A bit harsh JR.

It would be odd if he didn't meet his employees while on a state visit ?

Perhaps. Experience tells me he'll do something to upset the players before tomorrows game. I don't see the need for that.

Isn't that Marius Stankievicius in the first picture........

Aye it is... whats he doing with Vlad?

hmm... interesting. is he still with brescia?

This has probably been mentioned, but I can't be arsed trapsing through loads of pages.

If the arse comes on to the pitch this time, for whatever reason, can we actually give him the booing he deserves as opposed to clapping like trained seals like we did the last time? That was embarrassing.

Seriously, if he comes onto the pitch, boo him to ****.

Aye it is... whats he doing with Vlad?

hmm... interesting. is he still with brescia?

Probably going to Amsterdam, back from the Lithuanian game, to catch a connection to Italy?

Can't wait to find out.

How many keyboard warriors will be at the game I wonder singing the Vlad song?

Can't wait to find out.

Ah, my prophecy coming true.

At the start of his reign when we were all merrily signing "Vladimir Romanov, Vladimir Romanov" and I suggested that one day we would all be signing "Vladimir Romanov, why don't you **** off".

I didn't predict it would happen so soon.

Dirk Diggler

At the start of his reign when we were all merrily signing "Vladimir Romanov, Vladimir Romanov" and I suggested that one day we would all be signing "Vladimir Romanov, why don't you **** off".

Just for you.

ChocMdl.jpg

Nucky Thompson

Vlad will not get any 'reception' tomorrow, good or bad:cool:

Correct, I too predicted Vlad would be bad for Hearts and sadly its true. Eddie Thompson didnt want him involved at Utd, which was a great decision

Archived