Romanov jets in

Ryan Gosling

Dirk Diggler

Will be interesting to see the reception he gets.

I thought he would get abuse in November but the reaction from the fans was probably as good as i can ever remember an owner of Hearts getting.

Doubt it'll be as warm tomorrow especially if we witness a performance like last week.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo
Which is what exactly ?

That he's been acting like an idiot for the past 2 years. If nobody else has the balls to say it, the fans should.

"Are you watching Romanov" should do the job.

Which is what exactly ?

Hate to say it, but that's a vermin.netesque post if ever I saw one.

:107years:

He maybe back in your good books Dexter. But he ain't pulled the wool over my eyes.

Walter Bishop
What about just singing for a change !

Its funny how people were complaining that they can't sing at the games any more as the players are **** but there are happy to sing abuse non stop at romanov ! It just goes to show how little you care about the team and exposes the real reasons for your moaning !

Tomorrow is a massive game for us, and i hope all of the fans get beheind the team for the whole 90 mins ! What ever your personel feeling towards vlad, i hope you show it at the end of the game !

A massive game? Tommorow is a massive disgrace.

I will be honest, i dont give 2 hoots about the team or Romanov, he has destroyed us. We have guys playing every week who would not get a game in the 1st division, guys who cant spell Heart Of Midlothian, imo i havent watched Hearts all season, just a bunch of wage thiefs and 3rd rate footballers!

You dont need to "expose" the reasons for my moaning, they are simple we are being ripped apart by an egomaniac who has lied to us from day 1. If you cant see that then good luck to you.

I thought he would get abuse in November but the reaction from the fans was probably as good as i can ever remember an owner of Hearts getting.

Doubt it'll be as warm tomorrow especially if we witness a performance like last week.

Although not good enough to prevent a grovelling "sorry about all those ungrateful fans" thread on here...

So you want us to lose ?

I take it you don't care anyway because the OF game is on the same day ? :th_Yawn:

MASSIVE game. No its not. For the record i dont want us to lose. But its not a massive game. And at this rate the fans wont have another chance to let Vlad know what they think of his actions directly until next November so i say let him have it.

Guest GhostHunter
He maybe back in your good books Dexter. But he ain't pulled the wool over my eyes.

Dont start pigeon-holing me into one of your black and white categories....

Until I see a Manager other than Frail, and as per his statement of 1st Jan, I reserve judgement.

Dirk Diggler
Although not good enough to prevent a grovelling "sorry about all those ungrateful fans" thread on here...

Of course.

That said, He walked out of the tunnel and onto the pitch that day, He won't be doing so tomorrow. He'll be watching the game from a seat in the stand, Out of the line of fire.

The fact that we were winning at Half time against Aberdeen made a difference to the reception he received, That is the way of the football fan after all.

Tomorrow, If we are getting beat and are generally serving up the usual pish, I expect maybe a chant of 'Are you watching....' and perhaps those closest to him in the main stand will dish some abuse.

I doubt it'll be severe and I expect him to shrug it all off.

Until I see a Manager other than Frail, and as per his statement of 1st Jan, I reserve judgement.

Fair enough. With VR its all smoke and mirrors though. Tomorrow is an opportunity for us to let him know what we really think. And I'm as far away from vermin.net as you could ever imagine.

Romanov got away with it last time because of the element of surprise, the fact we were winning and because he was making a presentation to a Hearts legend at the time.

If he appears on the pitch again he'll have to be surrounded by a human shield of Robbo, JC, Alex Young, Henry Smith, Jim Cruickshank, Gary Mackay, Dave Mackay, Drew Busby and Donald Ford to get away with it again.

In reply to Dexter, I thought the vast majority of Hearts fans thought that Romanov was making a mess of his stewardship of the club and that we need a new manager. Including yourself, repeatedly.

Are you going to the game or is it too wet for Golf?

Are you going to the game or is it too wet for Golf?

After watching Rangers destroy Sellick in the derby I will tottle along to tynecastle..............

By The Light..

"Vla-di-mir Ro-man-ov" , "We are not good e-nough"

"Vla-di-mir Ro-man-ov" , "We are not good e-nough"

If we all sing it, maybe he'll get the point...

I think we should leave him in no doubt as to what we are signing, how about;

Romanov Romanov get to ....

Romanov get to ....

ala Pieman at black balloon Rangers game

After watching Rangers destroy Sellick in the derby I will tottle along to tynecastle..............

Good man.

I have ?20 on Celtic at 5-2 tomorrow. That will pay for a few beers after the match.

Drylaw Hearts
Probably got excited at the thought of a free strip with his 2 individual match tickets.

2 Tickets ?

Is Roman Romanov coming aswell ?

Drylaw Hearts
Good man.

I have ?20 on Celtic at 5-2 tomorrow. That will pay for a few beers after the match.

Good news.

Guest JamboRobbo
2 Tickets ?

Is Roman Romanov coming aswell ?

I was presuming he'd go for the father and kid tickets, and get a free top for his son. ;)

HEARTS FOREVER

Lets just hope that when he does make (if) his appearance tomorrow that the Hearts fans let him know that we are disgusted about the way he runs our football team.

I certainly will.;)

HEARTS FOREVER

Dexter you seem to have been reserving your judgement for 18 months now.

HEARTS FOREVER
Which is what exactly ?

Hate to say it, but that's a vermin.netesque post if ever I saw one.

:107years:

Once again.

IMO you are mistaken.

Guest GhostHunter
Dexter you seem to have been reserving your judgement for 18 months now.

Once again.

IMO you are mistaken.

Blah.

:)

Lets give him the WARM welcome he so richly deserves.............

And a right good kicking wouldn't go amiss as well,only IMO you undrestand.

Romanov got away with it last time because of the element of surprise, the fact we were winning and because he was making a presentation to a Hearts legend at the time...

IMO, the only reason that he got away with so little abuse was because it was Remembrance Sunday.

the general
We need to make him know what the majority of us all think of him. No doubt there will be a few toadying up to him as per usual. However, those numbers have diminished greatly.

can you explain how you know that you are speaking for the majority - I dont think you can even claim to speak for the majority on this strange little world that is KB

Drylaw Hearts
Lets just hope that when he does make (if) his appearance tomorrow that the Hearts fans let him know that we are disgusted about the way he runs our football team.

I certainly will.;)

I assume you will not be moving seats tomorrow ?

By The Light..

I thought his speaking on the PA was a disgrace on Remembrance Sunday.

Not one word in English, not even a simple thank-you.

If I was flying in to address 16,000 of my customers in foreign land I'd make sure and least learn a few words.

Made it crystal clear to me how what he thinks of us.

Romanov GTF

I thought his speaking on the PA was a disgrace on Remembrance Sunday.

Not one word in English, not even a simple thank-you.

If I was flying in to address 16,000 of my customers in foreign land I'd make sure and least learn a few words.

Made it crystal clear to me how what he thinks of us.

Romanov GTF

Vlad can speak English,and that is a fact, he was quite quick to tell GB where to get off when they had a blazing row,without an interpriter I my add,he just chooses not to because he thinks he is above everyone else IMO.

A massive game? Tommorow is a massive disgrace.

I will be honest, i dont give 2 hoots about the team or Romanov, he has destroyed us. We have guys playing every week who would not get a game in the 1st division, guys who cant spell Heart Of Midlothian, imo i havent watched Hearts all season, just a bunch of wage thiefs and 3rd rate footballers!

You dont need to "expose" the reasons for my moaning, they are simple we are being ripped apart by an egomaniac who has lied to us from day 1. If you cant see that then good luck to you.

Can you list all the lies, other than Valdas' illness, which appears to be the only 'lie' ever mentioned when I have asked this.

Guest JamboRobbo
Can you list all the lies, other than Valdas' illness, which appears to be the only 'lie' ever mentioned when I have asked this.

Here's a few for you.

Policy being put in place to clear debt if Vlad hit by bus.

Vlad not interfering in team selection.

Then it became - Miko is the only one that Vlad gets added to the team.

Then they finally admitted Vlad was faxing through team and pre-determining the subs.

We're looking to appoint a top quality manager according to CM, whilst Vlad had already told a certain JKB poster and Gary Mackay the Frail and Korobochka were getting the job. Except Frail and Korobochka didn't even get the job - Vlad and Cernakov did.

Paul Hartley having put in an official transfer request when he hadn't.

Craig Gordon is injured when he wasn't.

Velicka is injured when he was off doing his transfer

Rudi and Takis have flu - when the didn't.

I could go on.

Drylaw Hearts
For me its never been about the lying

Its the meddling in team affairs that has irked me

He lied about meddling though.

Does that irk you ?

:)

For me its never been about the lying

Its the meddling in team affairs that has irked me

Is there anything worse than lying, when you are paying him money?

Here's a few for you.

We will not know until it happens or something is puiblivly disclosed

Possibly, but not to the degree alleged, I believe, so this was always be aprtially specualtion, though I suspect some interference has taken place - I believe it also happens at other clubs

Miko being the only one that Vlad gets added to the team.

Speculation

We're looking to appoint a manager, whilst Vlad had already told a certain JKB poster and Gary Mackay the Frail and Korobochka were getting the job. Except Frail and Korobochka didn't get the job - Vlad and Cernakov did.

I will have to take your word for thisd since it was not in the public domain - the latter, however, does not automatically mean the earlier was not true - though perhaps that was the case.

Paul Hartley having put in an official transfer request.

He did pre-Romanov, so it would not surprise me if he did after, it is simply the case of who do you believe, never having asked either of them, I do not know.

Craig Gordon is injured.

Velicka is injured.

Rudi and Takis have flu.

Perhaps we were lied to here, again I do not know for sure - it is a lie, I suspect many clubs use as a get out to explain a players absence, though, yes, it does not make it right.

I could go on.

]Can you list all the lies[/b'], other than Valdas' illness, which appears to be the only 'lie' ever mentioned when I have asked this.

Oh FFS,nah your right enough,as your name suggests if he says "simon says" before anything it must be true or happen.

Fxxx the SPFL

Ok all you boo boys out there (still well in the minority) you get your wish Romanov ****es off what happens next do you honestly think there is someone else out there to pay off the larger debt. Forgive me if i'm wrong but nobody came in the last time, where were all the so called other consortiums/white knights supposedly waiting in the wings to come in, unfortunately nowhere to be seen because there was nobody else. So the newly reformed Hearts will be playing at Saughton enclosure after Tynecastle is bulldozed, I'm sure some of you would probably be quite happy with that. I would rather be at a newly refurbished Tynecastle and even if it takes two/three years to get the playing side sorted out I don't care, I watched a decade of pish from the late sixties onwards and at other times in our history so I am prepared to wait for success. I do believe that Romanov should have only been involved in the business side of Hearts but I think we all got carried away with the first season and he relished the publicity and wanted more and as they say the rest is history. I would like to see Romanov see things through to the end, if it dosen't work out I will be the first to put my hand up and admit I was wrong.

PS watched my first game at Tynecastle in 1963 with my late father and would love to watch my last game at Tynecastle as well not Murrayfield or anywhere else. bring back the shed.

josey wales

I will be delighted to be in attendance tomorrow

so that I may salute Mr Romanovs' strength and

indefatigueability.

Ok all you boo boys out there (still well in the minority) you get your wish Romanov ****es off what happens next do you honestly think there is someone else out there to pay off the larger debt. Forgive me if i'm wrong but nobody came in the last time, where were all the so called other consortiums/white knights supposedly waiting in the wings to come in, unfortunately nowhere to be seen because there was nobody else. So the newly reformed Hearts will be playing at Saughton enclosure after Tynecastle is bulldozed, I'm sure some of you would probably be quite happy with that. I would rather be at a newly refurbished Tynecastle and even if it takes two/three years to get the playing side sorted out I don't care, I watched a decade of pish from the late sixties onwards and at other times in our history so I am prepared to wait for success. I do believe that Romanov should have only been involved in the business side of Hearts but I think we all got carried away with the first season and he relished the publicity and wanted more and as they say the rest is history. I would like to see Romanov see things through to the end, if it dosen't work out I will be the first to put my hand up and admit I was wrong.

PS watched my first game at Tynecastle in 1963 with my late father and would love to watch my last game at Tynecastle as well not Murrayfield or anywhere else. bring back the shed.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear - Seeing things through to the end, Vlad may do that, ?38M in debt and counting, it could be the end if too many Vlad fans get their way

Fxxx the SPFL

I am not a vlad fan but at the time I could see no one else to stop the pieman from selling us out, and can see nobody at present willing to put money in, if some white knight comes in with mega bucks then fine but there seems to be nobody out there. Yes the debt is ?38m and will be a heck of a lot more when the new stand is built but what other option is there.

:beer:

Guest JamboRobbo

We will not know until it happens or something is puiblivly disclosed

It was said to me and others 18 months ago by CM. It was confirmed just this week (in the other forum) where CM admitted it was said, and that it ain't any further forward.

Here's a few for you.

Then it became - Miko is the only one that Vlad gets added to the team.

Then they finally admitted Vlad was faxing through team and pre-determining the subs.

We're looking to appoint a top quality manager according to CM, whilst Vlad had already told a certain JKB poster and Gary Mackay the Frail and Korobochka were getting the job. Except Frail and Korobochka didn't even get the job - Vlad and Cernakov did.

Paul Hartley having put in an official transfer request when he hadn't.

Craig Gordon is injured when he wasn't.

Velicka is injured when he was off doing his transfer

Rudi and Takis have flu - when the didn't.

I could go on.

You could go on for far longer than that. I'm slightly gobsmacked that any Jambo would claim that Romanov hasn't lied repeatedly.

zicoinexile

I agree.

I heard he is coming over to bump Frail back down to coach and appoint a new management team. Dexter will be head coach and Buffalo Bill will be director of football. These two high profile names should appease the unhappy fans.

Going to be a temp arrangement until the end of season to see how it goes.

I could go on.

But not in any serious way. Those are worse excuses and evasions than even Rodney could have come up with. It's people sticking their head in the sand liek that that have brought us to this sorry position.

You ARE Frail...or Robbie...

Aren't you

:D

Oh no he's not and, as it happens I agree with him and am very disappointed in you taking the line you've taken. You, of all posters, don't need to pander to the negativists. You are usually quite positive so maybe you're having a bad day at the office. BTW, I am also quite convinced that the Bank will open in due course...after all, that was the principal objective of VR coming to Edinburgh at the outset.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear - Seeing things through to the end, Vlad may do that, ?38M in debt and counting, it could be the end if too many Vlad fans get their way

I totally agree with Raythegalajambo. I think too many fans are too easily led by the press. I'm able to make my own mind up about what's going on at Tynie and I'm aware that we're much better off now than we would have been without Vlad.

The new stand will happen and we will appoint a new manager who will be given FULL control of team matters. This is a direct result of advice given to the Hearts board from their commercial partners, who are trying to attract interest from commercial sponsors. HMFC Plc, as it was ran previously, was not an attractive commercial partner and this is the reason for Vlad's change of stance.

Ultimately, its all driven by profit and loss and the only way that Vlad will be able to eventually make money out of Hearts is to make us successful both on and off the pitch.

I expect people on here will be changing their tune in 12-18 months time, after we've had a reasonable season under new management and work on the new stand begins. Nothing you say or do now will change the way Vlad works - you may as well hold on tight and try to enjoy the ride cos the destination will be better than you all seem to expect.

As I've said before on here, I'm not basing this on any 'belief' or 'blind faith' (I'm not religious at all!) or because I have an attraction to Vlad or his 'back boiler', I'm basing this on the simple facts as I see them.

Cue the abuse...

Archived