Romanov jets in

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

slightly off-topic but that article claims Audrius Ksanavicius scored for Lithuania when I was under the impression after that quality thread the other day that he definitely didn't.

wouldn't be unusual for the scotsman to make a factual error though.

Drew Busby !

OK heres the cynic in me...

..if we bomb out of 6th place contention on Saturday (likely) then VR gets the chance to wield the sword to Shaggy/Korby post match and indicate that he is (ahem) stepping up the manager search for an early summer appointment.

The blood letting buys him a little more time and could even appear as progress given the current impasse, he could make it look like he's "doing something"...

..if we bomb out of 6th place contention on Saturday (likely) then VR gets the chance to wield the sword to Shaggy/Korby post match and indicate that he is (ahem) stepping up the manager search for an early summer appointment.

The blood letting buys him a little more time and could even appear as progress given the current impasse, he could make it look like he's "doing something"...

Who will then be put in charge in the mean time?

Darren Murray? Neil McCann?

:P

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

The question is who does he put in temporary charge. He's fast running out of people even half way capable of running a football team. Malofeev would be one option and I'm sure Angel is probably knocking about somewhere but I think Frails job is safe till the summer because he's run out of puppets to put in charge.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Maybe Vlad's going to take charge himself. After all, he has got a trophy under his belt, unlike a lot of Hearts managers! :rolleyes::107years:

Drew Busby !

I take the point that theres no-one left, so maybe that saves Shaggys/Korbys neck in the event of Saturday going pear-shaped. On the other hand the remaining games would be so meaningless that the proverbial trained monkey could take charge for all it would matter.

I'm sure if it goes tits-up at the weekend that Vlad will find a way to try to side with us, even if it's just a broadside against the current coaches and players who will have let us all down .. including him :rolleyes:

Remember the "Vla-di-mir Ro-man-ov" song - can we change the words to:

"Vla-di-mir Ro-man-ov" , "We are not good e-nough"

If we all sing it, maybe he'll get the point...

Or...

"Vla-di-mir Ro-man-ov" , "We need a man-ager"

"Vla-di-mir Ro-man-ov" , "We need a man-ager"

:ninja:

Guest GhostHunter

Is it a coincidence that he's coming over to a game that features Craig Levein in the opposing dug out ?

And that CL has been tenuously linked with the job ?

:D

If we lose tomorrow, I fully expect Frail to be out of a job come Monday morning.

Guest GhostHunter
I wonder if he is coming over for the grand opening of the bank.

Has he been given clearance to open ?

The timing is a little bit too coincidental in my opinion - we are pish, he knows we are pish, and he also knows Frail is one of the contributing reasons as to why we're pish...

As MC Hammer sang, "Hammer Time"....

I was under the impression Vlad had a lot of time for Frail but was aware he was better as a coach than manager.

If we dont get top 6 I think its hardly fair to sack Frail as all the damage was done in June/July last year by certain other individuals and not Frails.

Has he been given clearance to open ?

The timing is a little bit too coincidental in my opinion - we are pish, he knows we are pish, and he also knows Frail is one of the contributing reasons as to why we're pish...

As MC Hammer sang, "Hammer Time"....

No I don't think the bank will ever open. Well it may have a brass plaque but I doubt it will ever do any real business.

As for Frail, I think he has probably one of the best runs of results we have had for years. 7 unbeaten in a row against nonOF teams. Very unfair to sack/demote him at this point unless of course the fabled manager is arriving.

Guest GhostHunter
No I don't think the bank will ever open. Well it may have a brass plaque but I doubt it will ever do any real business.

As for Frail, I think he has probably one of the best runs of results we have had for years. 7 unbeaten in a row against nonOF teams. Very unfair to sack/demote him at this point unless of course the fabled manager is arriving.

You ARE Frail...or Robbie...

Aren't you

If we sang it in Lituanian would be better..any translaters out there?

Big ChipButty
Is it a coincidence that he's coming over to a game that features Craig Levein in the opposing dug out ?

And that CL has been tenuously linked with the job ?

That's just what I was thinking, can't be accused of "tapping him up" if they meet on official busniess at the club.

Robbos Right Peg

Probably explains why Frail was putting in a bit of 'overtime' at Tynecastle last night. How long does it take to clear a desk ?

Guest GhostHunter
Probably explains why Frail was putting in a bit of 'overtime' at Tynecastle last night. How long does it take to clear a desk ?

?

What you mean ?

The Mighty Thor

Oh my god.....

our owner gets off his arse and comes over to see the club for the second time in 18 months.

I always knew he had our best interests at heart.

I'm back on board!!

Believe.

Choo choo

slightly off-topic but that article claims Audrius Ksanavicius scored for Lithuania when I was under the impression after that quality thread the other day that he definitely didn't.

Jeez... how unprofessional the Scotish journos are :confused:

Vogts mentioned in the same article. Just for the record that would be the last straw for me.

please God no.

disappointing silence from those discussing protests in recent months, here's your chance lads .....

Nucky Thompson
disappointing silence from those discussing protests in recent months, here's your chance lads .....
They'll all be on this board tomorrow at 3pm while the rest of us will be at Tynie:cool: Welcome Vlad, I hope you bring us the same luck you did on your last visit:)

The Mighty Thor
They'll all be on this board tomorrow at 3pm while the rest of us will be at Tynie:cool: Welcome Vlad, I hope you bring us the same luck you did on your last visit:)

I can picture the scene. You're twirling your scarf above your head whilst the messiah takes his seat. he smiles benignly and waves, whilst he thinks to himself, what a bunch of mugs this lot really are. I run 'thier' club into the ground and all it takes is a glib statement on jan 1st and a wee visit 3 months later and they're all back on board. Happy days.

Yeah i hope he brings us the same luck he did in November.

Im with Cocobeab on this. Although I am out of the country I think we need to get some sort of protest going. We have to show this tosser that we will not put up with his treatment of our club.

Whoopeedoopee he is appearing. Excuse me if I don't cream myself.

The Real Maroonblood

Good to see that your head is still firmly up his back boiler.

;)

I can picture the scene. You're twirling your scarf above your head whilst the messiah takes his seat. he smiles benignly and waves, whilst he thinks to himself, what a bunch of mugs this lot really are. I run 'thier' club into the ground and all it takes is a glib statement on jan 1st and a wee visit 3 months later and they're all back on board. Happy days.

Yeah i hope he brings us the same luck he did in November.

Spot on. I hope this time Romanov witnesses something akin to the fare we've had to put up with this season. You just have the nagging suspicion that the whole sorry set-up from Frail and Korobotchup downwards might lift itself one more time and pull out an unlikely performance, especially now that the P45s have started fluttering around.

I hope Romanov gets it tight from the crowd tomorrow, but given the number of people who still appear to enjoy getting it tight from him, I have my doubts.

Mr Quagmire
You ARE Frail...or Robbie...

Aren't you

:rolleyes: I think you could be right Dex, Coco is Robbie.

Its a give away, i met Robbie once and i thought he talked a lot of pash.

Spot on. I hope this time Romanov witnesses something akin to the fare we've had to put up with this season. You just have the nagging suspicion that the whole sorry set-up from Frail and Korobotchup downwards might lift itself one more time and pull out an unlikely performance, especially now that the P45s have started fluttering around.

I hope Romanov gets it tight from the crowd tomorrow, but given the number of people who still appear to enjoy getting it tight from him, I have my doubts.

its boooooooooo time tomorrow

Lets give it too him tight tomorrow. Could make for an entertaining day on and off the pitch.

Boaby Ewing

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis

Time to roll out an old favourite.

Colonel Kurtz
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis

Time to roll out an old favourite.

I am sure your appendage is an old favoirite of yours.however please do not roll it out on Saturday.

Think of the Wummin who go to matches these days

The Real Maroonblood
I am sure your appendage is an old favoirite of yours.however please do not roll it out on Saturday.

Think of the Wummin who go to matches these days[/QUOTE]

Some might jump on it.

:)

Walter Bishop
Lets give him the WARM welcome he so richly deserves.............

If we could get the majority of fans singing none stop im sure that this would be noticed.

You dont care about a gaffer

You dont care about fans

Heart of Midlothian is in the wrong hands.

simple imo of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzw1pB0Ptbw

I write for the Scotsman as well.

:P

If we could get the majority of fans singing none stop im sure that this would be noticed.

You dont care about fans

simple imo of course.

What about just singing for a change !

Its funny how people were complaining that they can't sing at the games any more as the players are **** but there are happy to sing abuse non stop at romanov ! It just goes to show how little you care about the team and exposes the real reasons for your moaning !

Tomorrow is a massive game for us, and i hope all of the fans get beheind the team for the whole 90 mins ! What ever your personel feeling towards vlad, i hope you show it at the end of the game !

You dont care about fans

simple imo of course.

We need to make him know what the majority of us all think of him. No doubt there will be a few toadying up to him as per usual. However, those numbers have diminished greatly.

What about just singing for a change !

Its funny how people were complaining that they can't sing at the games any more as the players are **** but there are happy to sing abuse non stop at romanov ! It just goes to show how little you care about the team and exposes the real reasons for your moaning !

Tomorrow is a massive game for us, and i hope all of the fans get beheind the team for the whole 90 mins ! What ever your personel feeling towards vlad, i hope you show it at the end of the game !

LOL. A massive game. Get real we ain't going to make Europe and top six who frankly cares.

Guest GhostHunter
We need to make him know what the majority of us all think of him. No doubt there will be a few toadying up to him as per usual. However, those numbers have diminished greatly.

Which is what exactly ?

Hate to say it, but that's a vermin.netesque post if ever I saw one.

:107years:

Korbotchka ? The natives are restless?

Vlad ?bovvered ??

K ? They are threatening to delay buying season tickets?

V ? I?ve got a bank to build, people to sack in Estonia and an aluminium smelter pension fund to raid . . and you bother me with a few lowlife who delay the inevitable ??

K ?they insist that a fully autonomous manager is appointed?

V ? My God I gave them Rix and they reacted like I had sold their best player. ?

K ?Erm . . you did. And Rix wasn?t autonomous?

V ?Oh, thought you meant an automaton. Where did I put that Gordon cash anyhoo??

K ?The inside pocket of your blue lambs wool jacket. Must remember to remove it before sending to the drycleaners. The natives are still revolting?

V ?Aren?t they just . . . ?

LOL. A massive game. Get real we ain't going to make Europe and top six who frankly cares.

So you want us to lose ?

I take it you don't care anyway because the OF game is on the same day ? :th_Yawn:

Archived