Blue Bigots vs Green Bigots

The Rev

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic players have dissappeared up tunnel after getting losers medals. Disrespectful losers.

No matter how much it hurts you resoect the winners, then disappear.

Anybody on this board who celebrates one of these Orcs winning anything needs to have a word with themselves, they are both as bad as each other IMO :verymad:

Drylaw Hearts

Do you think it denied a goalscoring' opportunity?

18yrds out clear on the goal = not a goalscoring opportunity.

Ball on touchline halfway up park = goalscoring opportunity.

Think the ref could have sent both off but imo if one was to be described as harsh it would be the second one.

I think the ball was going away from goal and I think Mulgrew may have got back into a decent position.

The second one....Weiss was going past the LB and had a free run into an empty goal which is a far clearer goal scoring opportunity than the first one.

Anybody on this board who celebrates one of these Orcs winning anything needs to have a word with themselves, they are both as bad as each other IMO :verymad:

:lol:

Celebrating?

So how was that a red and the Mulgrew one wasn't ?

Weiss was one on no-one and would have certainly scored, definite red card and the Jelavic one, he was heading away from goal and the ref must have felt it wasn't an obvious goal-scoring opportunity due to the fact he had kicked the ball over to the corner of the penalty area instead of towards the goal.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm happy, get it right up the tims. If Hearts don't win, this is the second best outcome.

Celebrating?

OK then lets say pleased then if that makes it any better, feckin hate both of them with a passion <_<

Harry Palmer

I think the ball was going away from goal and I think Mulgrew may have got back into a decent position.

The second one....Weiss was going past the LB and had a free run into an empty goal which is a far clearer goal scoring opportunity than the first one.

:facepalm:

It was a clear red card. Deal with it.

Harry Palmer

I wanted Attila to win for my own personal reasons, therefore I'll celebrate.

Weiss was one on no-one and would have certainly scored, definite red card and the Jelavic one, he was heading away from goal and the ref must have felt it wasn't an obvious goal-scoring opportunity due to the fact he had kicked the ball over to the corner of the penalty area instead of towards the goal.

Were you watching the match -- 'Kicked the ball over to the corner of the penalty area' -- he was in the 'D' at the penalty box with only the goalie to beat -- get some glasses :down:

Jesus H Christ, they're going on about Walter's poverty again.

At least Levein pointed out that he actually has spent money on players, the rest of the media seem in denial about it.

Harry Palmer

Not imo.

Now you deal with that.

Then your opinion is wrong.

And round and round we go.....

williamgerrard

Who care about the scum from glasgow just wish it was us up there we as a club really have to come bk next season with a stronger squad and get rid off players who arent gd enogh likes of aboua,c elliot ,barr ,mole,balloch and bring in bryson,taouil and a attacking midfeilder plus areplacementfor kyle

Whatever you think of Walter Smith, he demands respect.

He's an incredible manager.

Ryan Gosling

Jesus H Christ, they're going on about Walter's poverty again.

At least Levein pointed out that he actually has spent money on players, the rest of the media seem in denial about it.

By my reckoning the Hun team cost over ?15m.

Impoverished right enough.

I'm happy, get it right up the tims. If Hearts don't win, this is the second best outcome.

Ah well each to their own, personally i don't want any of them to win feck all.

Drylaw Hearts

Then your opinion is wrong.

And round and round we go.....

No red card was given.

Just get over it.

Harry Palmer

Who care about the scum from glasgow just wish it was us up there we as a club really have to come bk next season with a stronger squad and get rid off players who arent gd enogh likes of aboua,c elliot ,barr ,mole,balloch and bring in bryson,taouil and a attacking midfeilder plus areplacementfor kyle

Great stuff. :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

There is something about Ally McCoist that makes me think he'll be a massive failure as a Manager.

I'm with DH on this one. Thought a yellow was correct and the 2nd one was a guaranteed goal if he wasn't taken out.

Harry Palmer

I'm with DH on this one. Thought a yellow was correct and the 2nd one was a guaranteed goal if he wasn't taken out.

:thumbsup:

Mulgrew was on his erse and the ball was knocked to the edge of the 'd' from where Jelavic would have had a clear shot/ run on goal from a fairly central position.

Weiss, who also knocked the ball sideways, was going to either have shoot from a very long distance and at an angle, or was going to have to run towards goal at an angle, Celtic defenders were getting back straight down the middle of the park.

I think both should have been red, but if one was to be described as harsh then it was the second one.

There is something about Ally McCoist that makes me think he'll be a massive failure as a Manager.

Hope you are right.

Were you watching the match -- 'Kicked the ball over to the corner of the penalty area' -- he was in the 'D' at the penalty box with only the goalie to beat -- get some glasses :down:

Yes.

You've misunderstood what I meant, he kicked the ball horizontally across the penalty area towards the corner of the box, even if Mulgrew hadn't challenged him, Mulgrew was still getting across into a position that would have prevented an obvious goal scoring opportunity, therefore it's not a red card.

Sun glasses for Europe? :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

From the starting lineup....

Whittaker ?2million

Bougherra ?2.5million

Davis ?3million

Naismith ?1million

Lafferty ?3million

Edu ?2million

Jelavic ?4million

Tommy Wiseau

I think the decision could have gone either way with not a huge amount of complaint. :o

Harry Palmer

I think the decision could have gone either way with not a huge amount of complaint. :o

Red card. FACT! :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Red card. FACT! :thumbsup:

No red card was shown as a result of the incident. Worst FACT ever. :lol:

J Cheever Loophole

Why they got to keep going on like it is a travesty Rangers never got the penalty.The ref or linesman got the call right

The linesman's a hun btw, his dad ran a hun bus from Bo'ness.fact.blink.gif

alwaysthereinspirit

The fact one set of OF fans is absolutely gutted makes having a winner worth it.:thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

No red card was shown as a result of the incident. Worst FACT ever. :lol:

Very good Charlie boy....

I advise everyone to watch the Suarez goal....

You can say shite goalkeeping but doesn't take away the FACT that Suarez is quality.

Lawson might have got something right.... :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

You can say shite goalkeeping but doesn't take away the FACT that Suarez is quality.

That's a much better fact.

Suarez is fecking sensational.

shaun.lawson

That's a much better fact.

Suarez is fecking sensational.

Lawson gets many things right. :verysmug:

Suarez? Very possibly the best Uruguayan player ever to play abroad. And for a country with their prodigious record of exporting quality footballers, that's saying something. He's going to light up the Premier League for as long as he wants. :thumbsup:

Archived