Blue Bigots vs Green Bigots

The Rev

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers really are garbage.

I don't usually watch these matches but watching this garbage tells you one thing....the most overrated game/derby going.This makes yesterday look a cracker!

Inter v Lecce is looking good shortly.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The pitch is an absolute joke for our national stadium.

You'd think the ****s in charge don't give a shit.

How shit is the pitch for a cup final.How is it in such a state if no one plays on it.

Er, Queens Park? :unsure:

Hopefully the Blue Shite horse the Green shite.

Diouf to half Broonaldinho, Lennons heid to explode in rage and Dave to send in the Tornadoes. :thumbsup:

Made me giggle, Dave to send in the Tornadoes, ha ha ha

Billy Dodds " we have a game on our hands here,plenty creative play "

It's been utter drivel so far

Queens moved did they not?

Goal to the huns. Get it up ye Lennon.

:yas:

Harry Palmer

Just heard a cheer from the neighbour...I'm assuming the Blue shite have scored?

Keeper should have saved that

Harsh. He had the goal covered, was unlucky it hit off the post.

Harry Palmer

Let's get a wee shot of Lennon in the stands thanks, BBC. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm not watching it....have been enjoying Liverpool horse Sunderland. Now that that match is over, my full attention will be focused on this shite match.

Has Lennon's heid exploded yet?

Why's MacGregor not playing.Is it just me or does Smith not always seem to drop him late on in the season ?

Thought he was awfy slow getting down.

He seemed slow as **** getting down to it for me.I suppose it's hard when you are about 8ft though.

Walter Bishop

Why's MacGregor not playing.Is it just me or does Smith not always seem to drop him late on in the season ?

Alexander plays in all cup competitions. McCoist picks the team for the league cup aswell.

I'm not watching it....have been enjoying Liverpool horse Sunderland. Now that that match is over, my full attention will be focused on this shite match.

Has Lennon's heid exploded yet?

Lennon had a shout earlier hes just looking extra ugly just now ... party tunes on from the huns lol he didnt look amused haha :)

Alexander plays in all cup competitions. McCoist picks the team for the league cup aswell.

Does he I'm sure MacGregor played in the Scottish cup against Celtic and early on in Uefa cup.

How the **** is Lennon allowed in the dressing room before the game and at half time btw?

What is the point in the ban?

Soft goal. :down:

Walter Bishop

The amatuer production of the whole BBC Scotland is embarassing. Surely our license fee deserves better than Liam McCleod and Billy Dodds??? Why havent Sky got his game??

Tommy Wiseau

Old Man River is absolutely atrocious. :down:

Andy I'm also finding it ridiculous that he's allowed in the dressing room etc. Is that usual practice for a ban?

Not wanting to back track on a while ago, but did anyone else hear the famine song? It was at 0-0.

The amatuer production of the whole BBC Scotland is embarassing. Surely our license fee deserves better than Liam McCleod and Billy Dodds??? Why havent Sky got his game??

What's up with the other BBC commentator he's better than McCleod.

Why they got to keep going on like it is a travesty Rangers never got the penalty.The ref or linesman got the call right

Archived