The Rev

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts

DODDS

SEEEEEEEETHING.

SUCH BIASED COMMENTARY!

The little shit couldn't bare to admit it was a dive.

I mean by throwing yellows all over the place. The post was made before the pen was taken away.

How the **** is Lennon allowed in the dressing room before the game and at half time btw?

What is the point in the ban?

Soft goal. :down:

Because there are areas that the ban covers - e.g. Dugout, tunnel, technical area etc ... but not the dressing room (apparently)

And it so happens that in the layout of Hampden, you can get from the stand to the dressing room without transgressing any of the banned areas.

Apparently

Walter Bishop

Billy Dodds is gutted about the penalty, couldnt shut him up before it now he`s taken the huff!! :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Disappointing the penalty was rightly overturned. I'm wanting to see Lennon have a nervous breakdown live on TV and that would have probably done it.

:down:

Doddsy pure clinging to that tiny bit of contact on Jelavic's shin - as if that would knock a man down for a penalty. :lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Because there are areas that the ban covers - e.g. Dugout, tunnel, technical area etc ... but not the dressing room (apparently)

And it so happens that in the layout of Hampden, you can get from the stand to the dressing room without transgressing any of the banned areas.

Apparently

That is ridiculous.

Drylaw Hearts

I'll await the media led witch hunt to drive the cheat Jelavic out of Scottish football :whistling:

I'm sure Richard Gordon is on the case.

I'll await the media led witch hunt to drive the cheat Jelavic out of Scottish football :whistling:

You will be waiting a long time im afraid!

scott_jambo

Disappointing the penalty was rightly overturned. I'm wanting to see Lennon have a nervous breakdown live on TV and that would have probably done it.

:down:

Doddsy pure clinging to that tiny bit of contact on Jelavic's shin - as if that would knock a man down for a penalty. :lol:

"there was definitely...some...some sort of...slight contact, with Jelavic..it looked...yes it looked like a penalty to me"

No King Billy - shut up.

Football standards on fouls are a joke now. You can mince someone in a tackle but if your boot brushes the ball a millisecond before you break their leg then i's a good tackle. And now it you make the slightest contact on someone before they they dive then it is still a penalty. Jelavic dived because he felt contact, the contact wouldn't have tripped a toddler, therefore no penalty you commentating halfwits.

Tommy Wiseau

S'what I read somewhere

Commentator said something about "in this stadium you can do that" so you must be right. Bizarre.

Walter Bishop

The penalty decision was overturned after a quick review of cctv by the commander of Strathclyde Police!! :whistling::whistling:

The penalty decision was overturned after a quick review of cctv by the commander of Strathclyde Police!! :whistling::whistling:

Brilliant

I would now like to hear from the ref who overruled his decision -- the linesman was at the other side of the pitch and could not have seen whether it was a dive or not -- so who did tell him ?

Yep he dived but there was the slightest contact but no way could the linesman have seen that.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How much have the BBC been instructed to big up the football side of the game here btw.

:facepalm:

Guest C00l K1d

what's the point in his touchline ban if he's allowed in the dressing room, is that the same with all managers? :blink:

what's the point in his touchline ban if he's allowed in the dressing room, is that the same with all managers? :blink:

I'm sure it is, tbh. I was at hospitality at Inverness for our last game up there, Gary Locke was suspended at the time and went down about 5 minutes before half time.

J.T.F.Robertson

How much have the BBC been instructed to big up the football side of the game here btw.

:facepalm:

Laying it on thicker than the way I like my porridge. :yucky:

I would now like to hear from the ref who overruled his decision -- the linesman was at the other side of the pitch and could not have seen whether it was a dive or not -- so who did tell him ?

Yep he dived but there was the slightest contact but no way could the linesman have seen that.

That's exactly what I was talking about. This culture now that contact means its a penalty. It wasn't. There was contact but not enough to bring anyone down. A penalty is when you actually bring the man down by applying sufficient force.

Guest C00l K1d

I'm sure it is, tbh. I was at hospitality at Inverness for our last game up there, Gary Locke was suspended at the time and went down about 5 minutes before half time.

Seems a bit daft, thought they would've been restricted to the stands for the full game

Pat nevins a wee dick, whats with his colour coded notes on his lap?! Haha

It's a magnetic board with the formations on it.

What I find stupid about a touchline ban is you are still allowed to communicate with your bench.You must get a much better view of things from the stand and then you can just tell your assistant to get the message to the players.It's hardly a punishment

colinmaroon

That's exactly what I was talking about. This culture now that contact means its a penalty. It wasn't. There was contact but not enough to bring anyone down. A penalty is when you actually bring the man down by applying sufficient force.

Having watched the replay, I'm sure Thomson simply changed his mind. The yellow was out so quick, I don't think it was the linesman!

I know iPhone **** up.I don't even know what the word means.Corrected it though

If you want I can tell you all about touch(ing) holes. Wouldn't be appropriate for a family board though...

The ban includes the tunnel area so at most grounds that means Lennon could not enter the dressing rooms however the layout at Hampden means he does not have to go to the tunnel area from his seat in the stand to go to the dressing room -- hence he can go in before and at half time.

Archived