Blue Bigots vs Green Bigots

The Rev

How do you see this one going today? Personally can't see past a Celtic win, but would rather Rangers win for the simple reason that the thought of seeing that tube Lennon with a trophy in his hands gives me the boak.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

How do you see this one going today? Personally can't see past a Celtic win, but would rather Rangers win for the simple reason that the thought of seeing that tube Lennon with a trophy in his hands gives me the boak.

Mini-Hun :P

Major riot in the stands hopefully and someone belts Lennon in the scuffle :D

I'll be cheering on Strathclyde Polis today :thumbsup:

girvanjambo

Agree Celtic seem most likely winners, so not watching it, as you say to see Lennon gloating would be boak material. :down:

I'll go against the grain and say Rangers will win this.Celtic you would think will win with ease but it's probably Rangers shot to win.Could not care less who wins I just want then to make a complete show if themselves again by lots of ill discipline and sending offs.

I hope there is a riot both teams losing it plenty of nasty tackles, loads of controversy, red cards all over the place etc, but i suspect it will be a tame affair. But!! we can always live in hope :thumbsup:.

Oh coulnd't give a toss who wins it.

War of attrition and penalties. Suspect either a rather turgid game played out in a strangely sterile atmosphere (on the pitch), or a crazy refereeing decision turns the clock back and everyone goes tonto from then on.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I predict a massive PR excersise with players shaking hands, smiling and joking with each other.

Large banners will be on display condeming the drunken behaviour of the rest of Scotland etc etc.

No tackling allowed and loads of goals to show the world how wonderful they are.

Any chance a Cruise Missile might go off course and land in the centre spot at kick off? That would improve Scottish football no end. :rolleyes:

I will be there. Corporate shindig with free booze and food...and with luck lots of broken legs on the pitch :D

Soz bud wasn't having a dig if that's what you thought

I know man, wasn't thinking that for a second.

er my mate is coming round to mine to watch it. We got trolleyed last night and being a good Jambo, thought as its not showing down on our way cos we cant get sky (live in listed buildngs) and Telewest had run out of money so most of Bath doesn't even get that; unless you got to the pub( Even then the pub I sometimes go to might not show it especially if Chelski are playing, which would leave the irish pub and to hell if I'm going there. There load of selick fans down this way and Bristol is worse.) So I suggested watching in on Straempro so now I have to watch the ugly sisters have a bitch fight for 90 minutes. When I could have watched the rerun of the 2006 semi :( ah well what are mates for eh! ;)

er my mate is coming round to mine to watch it. We got trolleyed last night and being a good Jambo, thought as its not showing down on our way cos we cant get sky (live in listed buildngs) and Telewest had run out of money so most of Bath doesn't even get that; unless you got to the pub( Even then the pub I sometimes go to might not show it especially if Chelski are playing, which would leave the irish pub and to hell if I'm going there. There load of selick fans down this way and Bristol is worse.) So I suggested watching in on Straempro so now I have to watch the ugly sisters have a bitch fight for 90 minutes. When I could have watched the rerun of the 2006 semi :( ah well what are mates for eh! ;)

Wooft.

That's like one of those "Mr A lives two doors away from the person who has a parrot" ... type puzzles.

Tommy Wiseau

Come on the Teddy Bears in this one, as always. :thumbsup:

Would back a Mugabe XI against the terrorist lovers. :down:

Wooft.

That's like one of those "Mr A lives two doors away from the person who has a parrot" ... type puzzles.

yep sorry for the poor use of English and crap punctuation but as long as it conveys my point then no more to be said and on that note I will shut up.

Come on the Teddy Bears in this one, as always. :thumbsup:

Would back a Mugabe XI against the terrorist lovers. :down:

Hun

Tommy Wiseau

Hun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good yin.

You'll get no apologies from me for hating Thellick more than der Hun, champ.

yep sorry for the poor use of English and crap punctuation but as long as it conveys my point then no more to be said and on that note I will shut up.

No, no - it was fun ... took a bit of concentration though ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good yin.

You'll get no apologies from me for hating Thellick more than der Hun, champ.

No, but going by your post, it seems you actually like Rangers, instead if just hating Celtic more. :down:

I will be there. Corporate shindig with free booze and food...and with luck lots of broken legs on the pitch :D

I shall be supporting Das Root for today :D especially if he can manage the latter part of his post. thumbsup.gif

Ryan Gosling

Celtic XI: Forster; Wilson, Rogne, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Brown, Kayal, Ledley, Commons; Hooper & Samaras

Rangers XI: Alexander; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Naismith, Davis, Edu, Wylde; Jelavic & Lafferty.

alwaysthereinspirit

I hope the final is an absolute dire game from start to finish, lots of sectarian sing alongs from both sets of fans, dirty late tackles, 22 player scuffles in the middle of the park, referee and linesman manhandled by players and coaches, players carried off on stretchers, tons of yellow and red cards, plenty of video coverage of Lennon in the stand losing the plot, high ranking police officers getting involved in and around the tunnel. Just another OF blood and guts olde tyme football classic. Just what the GFA asked for. A game to show the world all that is good with Scottish football.

Tommy Wiseau

No, but going by your post, it seems you actually like Rangers, instead if just hating Celtic more. :down:

A lesson in ironic posting, perhaps? I give reasonable rates. :thumbsup:

don't give a toss who wins - hate them both..........a fullscale riot with both of the evil twins being thrown out of football for ever and a day would be loovleh!

hearts_crazy

3 sendings off, Rangers get humiliated again, 150 arrests .

Hopefully Ally McCoist will bait the prick Lennon again just for shits and giggles.

Hopefully lots of "traditional songs" and "folk songs" from both sets of boozed up fans - showing their class to all.

Want both teams to go absolutely banzai from the starts with cards, tackles, and bodies, going all ways.

I'll watch the highlights later - on Crimewatch.

tartofmidlothian

Diouf to eat Brown's head off his shoulders.

Lennon to shoot McCoist from the stands.

Forty thousand bams going for it Braveheart-style on the pitch long into the night.

The army called out to administer some Bahrain-style 'crowd control'.

That's the only result I'm after. What would Paddy Power give me?

Harry Palmer

Hopefully the Blue Shite horse the Green shite.

Diouf to half Broonaldinho, Lennons heid to explode in rage and Dave to send in the Tornadoes. :thumbsup:

Diouf to eat Brown's head off his shoulders.

Lennon to shoot McCoist from the stands.

Forty thousand bams going for it Braveheart-style on the pitch long into the night.

The army called out to administer some Bahrain-style 'crowd control'.

That's the only result I'm after. What would Paddy Power give me?

2-1......on!

According to the BBC website Zaliukas instead of Zaluska is on the bench for them. Brilliant journalism as usual. :whistling:

Tommy Wiseau

Hopefully the Blue Shite horse the Green shite.

Diouf to half Broonaldinho, Lennons heid to explode in rage and Dave to send in the Tornadoes. :thumbsup:

Hun :verymad:

According to the BBC website Zaliukas instead of Zaluska is on the bench for them. Brilliant journalism as usual. :whistling:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see the SFA stand up to pressure from Celtic fans and not let Lennon lead his team out.

I've made a bet with one of the punters in the boozer that Hearts will finish this season with as many trophies as rangers. If he wins I buy him a pint, if I win I get ?100.

'Mon the tims.

tartofmidlothian

Good to see the SFA stand up to pressure from Celtic fans and not let Lennon lead his team out.

:thumbsup:

But how come they're all walking out with wee blue-shirted mascots?

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Chris Benoit

I've made a bet with one of the punters in the boozer that Hearts will finish this season with as many trophies as rangers. If he wins I buy him a pint, if I win I get ?100.

'Mon the tims.

How the **** did you manage that?

Rangers really are garbage.

They sure are.

But sadly better than us.....

Archived