My night

The Merse

Fracture clinic today told me it is a broken clavicle. No operation, just got to wait for it to heal in its sling.

Hope i don't do further damage celebrating Calum Elliots hat trick tomorrow.

Hope you get better mate.

But on the point of Elliot. I reckon you are still better than him with your duffed up shoulder.

Are you going to be able to do your exams ?

The person who deals with this sort of thing at my uni wasn't in yesterday and they are phoning me back on Monday.

Was told I'll probably either get a scribe or extra time if I'm able to write by the time they come round. Doc said I might be able to write but it'll be a bit painful to do so.

I'm not all that keen on the idea of a scribe as I feel in exams you generally get ideas flowing when your writing it down yourself and not sure if that'll happen if im dictating it to someone.

Think I'd prefer if they gave me a laptop to type it on as I can manage that without too much difficulty, altho that is whilst lying down admittedly!!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Must get right on your thruppennies watching everyone out having a beverage or seven and trying to get their Nat King while your stood about outside on minimum wage.

I'd be bitter too

Sheriff Fatman
Must get right on your thruppennies watching everyone out having a beverage or seven and trying to get their Nat King while your stood about outside on minimum wage.

I'd be bitter too

Minimum wage???

I was on ?9.50 an hour when I gave up 10 years ago. Plus I usually got more Nat King, as you so eloquently put it, than the slavering drunken idiots who thought they were gods gift to women.

Archived