**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preston on the Bouzid incident ''people will think i'm biased but i think he got the ball''.

It's pretty obvious that he has a bit of a complex about it and he deliberately talks us down to counteract accusations of bias.

He's a ###### though.

I actually haven't heard Elliott's name yet which probably says how little we're offering up front.

Templeton havving a quiet one too

scott herbertson

Did he book him for that? Was getting another beer :thumbsup:

Hazard of the job - I was doing exactly the same and missed it too

rossthejambo

My word, I'm just about sleeping listening to this 2. Says alot about the match the amount that they are spraffing shite. down.gif

rossthejambo

Think we should just bring Robinson on for Stevenson and Driver on for Bouzid at half time.

scott herbertson

Too many long balls up to Elliott who is going to win 1 in 10 if we're lucky. Might be an idea to get Robinson on for stevenson and Thomson for Bouzid before he's red carded

The Old Tolbooth

Goodwillie going down like he was shot there under a nothing challenge from Bouzid, get a grip ya big jessie ffs! He got the free kick too, Brines couldn't wait to give it!

Depressingly poor game, but on the other hand it's impressive how comfortable we've been defensively. Extremely comfortable, despite the inability to maintain posession.

Dean Winchester

good Celtic back in it. Nothing against ICT, I just don't want the sheep to win anything :D

Want Celtic to win it and hopefully the league purely for selfish reasons. Don't think I could afford a mid-july european jaunt... Extra 2 weeks would do wonders for me though :whistling:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Usual pish as off late.

Reasonable play, no cutting edge what so ever.

So far we deserve nowt.

Don't think Hearts will be too disappointed with a draw tonight.. So for that reason, i don't see Jefferies doing anything daft with the subs.. Think we came up not to lose.

Marti Pello with another good save there. Good laaad!

The next one to refer to our fabulous #1 as a heroin addicted **** from Clydebank will get a personal visit from me verymad.gif

Archived