**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

After other attempt of match threads failing terribly I feel it is my duty to get us back on the straight and narrow.

0-1 Hearts.

Scrapped game and hopefully a Temps masterclass

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

the general

Still seats on tynie arms bus ten quid leaving at half 5 pm me before 1 pm or just turn up at the boozer

mahgrassyshoes

:yas:

Head says 1-1, but I'll be putting on a scorecast for 2-1 Hearts. Even tempted to put Goodwillie as first scorer, should be decent money on that!

heartsfc_fan

My prediction:

P-P

:rolleyes:

If the game does go ahead:

1-1

Temps to score.

United 0 v 4 Hearts. Followed by Peter Houston lamping the TV reporter after-wards during his post match interview..........

:yas:

scott herbertson

1-0 to them

If I get backfrom the pub early enough to watch it though, it'll be 1-2 - Elliott and Thomson

hearts_crazy

This won't be a walk in the park but I would expect 3 points (0-1 or 1-2), and if we do get the 3 points we pretty much secure third IMO

2-0 Utd plenty of huff and puff from us but they will pick us off.Hope to **** I'm wrong and we really put in a performance but I just can't see it.

rossthejambo

Too much negativity on this thread for my liking.

They're a worn out side, plenty injuries and suspensions. We'll roll them over tonight easy.

Keep the faith :thumbsup:

2-0 Hearts.

They're a worn out side, plenty injuries and suspensions. We'll roll them over tonight easy.

2-0 Hearts.

I'm sorry for being negative but that sounds like Hearts at the moment.

2-0 Hearts.

If we win tonight it certainly won't be easy.

I'd take a point now tbh and keep our lead over them in tact.

rossthejambo

I'm sorry for being negative but that sounds like Hearts at the moment.

We've had 10 days to prepare, in which time they've played 3 games. Usually I'd be as negative as anyone going up to Tannadice but not today, victory will be ours :thumbsup:

Is Fred a season ticket holder or something? he seems to get a lot of attention on here...whistling.gif

1-0 Hearts, Temps

expect them to have one eye on the cup thats there only hope of european football i think so they might rest a couple of players

so hearts to win this 2-0

We've had 10 days to prepare, in which time they've played 3 games. Usually I'd be as negative as anyone going up to Tannadice but not today, victory will be ours :thumbsup:

Well I would much rather you were right than I

best in the land

1-1 hope for win but cant see it with the team as it is.

full strength i'd go for 2 or 3-0.

Guest Dr. Pepper

Definate Dundee Utd win. 2-0. We are going to limp over the finish line this season.

A definite Dundee United win?

Go and put your life savings on it then if its a definite United win.

1-1 goodwillie & Zal

team line-up prediction/preference?

Who do we have available??

Is skacel & webster injured?

Jonsson & Ruben suspended?

I think either 1-0 hearts or we'l get humped depending on refereeing desicions, utd taking chances etc. Just my feeling

I wasnt confident about tonight, but now Baz has started the fred - im less nervous!!

any idea who the ref is?

I predict they will win 1-0 or 2-0 with us having a player sent off :down:

Only one sent off that would be quite good for us up there.

1-1 goodwillie & Zal

team line-up prediction/preference?

Who do we have available??

Is skacel & webster injured?

Jonsson & Ruben suspended?

Eggert and Ruben are both out through suspension and Rudi is apparently still a major doubt but Black is available.

It was in the Evening Hibee that we are hoping Wallace and Webster are both fit.

Wallce and Webster play we will win. If not we won't. Skacel would be a boost too. That and Obua and Clum nowhere near the team will do for me.

Not sure that we will miss skacel, as he hasn't performed well in away games. I think all his goals have been at home this season. But I suppose he is always capable of the unexpected.

johndawgylt

Is the game on the box? I will head down to Namma Bay if it's on!

I take it your in Egypt? I'm just back from Sharm, went to Namma Bay a good few times

heartsfc_fan

Not sure that we will miss skacel, as he hasn't performed well in away games. I think all his goals have been at home this season. But I suppose he is always capable of the unexpected.

I had to check, but you're right. Skacel has only scored goals at Tynecastle this season - 9 (and all in the league).

Suggests to me that he doesn't try as much when we play away from home. And that's not to say as a whole team we don't "try" when playing away. Apart from Rangers and Celtic in the league, we are unbeaten away from Tynecastle.

Dundee Utd is going to be a tough game tonight. If we can come away with a draw, then pick up 3 points on Saturday against St Mirren, I'll be happy with that.

Head says it might be 3-0 to Hearts, but my heart says we'll score at least 6.

I'm going somewhere in between and saying 4-3 Hearts win, Obua will score the winner.

pennyjambo22

I take it your in Egypt? I'm just back from Sharm, went to Namma Bay a good few times

I am that John, is the game on the tv, the tavern usually puts all the games on. It was to hot today.

mahgrassyshoes

This is the kind of confidence that has been sorely missing from match threads recently!

EverybodyLovesBaz and rossthejambo to bring back the winning ways! :thumbsup:

Deans Jambo

Dundee Utd have more fire power than us just now but they have had a power of games recently. Really hope Temps, Rudi or even Driver have benefited from a break and can provide us with a much needed spark as we've looked dour recently. 1-1 likely.

johndawgylt

I am that John, is the game on the tv, the tavern usually puts all the games on. It was to hot today.

Sweet. Na it's not on tv unfortunately. Wish I was back there smoking shisha!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Not too confident about tonight in all honesty, need a big performance from the players. Would be happy with a point.

Anyone know anywhere showing the game tonight? Willing to pay for StreamPro but it was jumpy last time I used it for the Rangers game last month and would prefer to find a decent link elsewhere.

JJ has got to go for it tonight against a team who seem to play every second or third day just now.

With a heavy pitch and Hearts running at them from the off, then we could coast this.

Not a game to play 2 holding midfielders with 2 wingers and one poor sod chasing shadows as Utd are given space and time to control midfield.

Lets start with 2 up front, ball on the deck with one 'midfielder' playing on the wing and 3 working hard in midfield and take the game to the opposition.

Streampro will be far more reliable tonight as there wont be thousands of old firm fans clogging up the network. The only time i have had problems with Hearts games on streampro has been when we played Rangers or Celtic.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Streampro will be far more reliable tonight as there wont be thousands of old firm fans clogging up the network. The only time i have had problems with Hearts games on streampro has been when we played Rangers or Celtic.

Probably a fair point. Think I'll just end up paying the ?2 for the day. Is it definitely being shown on there?

Archived