**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

winston churchill

heavy legged dundee hibernian two

off the boil and our poor squad players have been found out hearts nil

edit.

just saw the team and with black,wallace and he willnae play again this season mr webster back....... we wont lose.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apart from losing late on to us, they seem to have coped quite well with their busy schedule.

we are toiling with injuries and suspensions, as well as a significant disappearance of form.

i'll take a draw. cheers.

Not too worried about tonight, I think we'll win, but it's going to be a crap game.

Harry Palmer

Kello; Bouzid, Webster, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Mrowiec, C.Thomson, Templeton, Stevenson; Elliott.

Subs: MacDonald, J.Thomson, Obua, Driver, Skacel, Robinson, Glen.

Sierra Delta
Team news is in: Kello; Bouzid, Webster, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Mrowiec, C.Thomson, Templeton, Stevenson; Elliott. Subs: MacDonald, J.Thomson, Obua, Driver, Skacel, Robinson, Glen.

Webster back.

i'm delighted to see some guys back but that's not exactly an offensive team. :woot:

at least we should be decent at the back.

Kello; Bouzid, Webster, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Mrowiec, C.Thomson, Templeton, Stevenson; Elliott

:stare:

scott herbertson

That's a pretty good team IMHO - with skacel robinson, glen and driver on the bench we have options if we are chasing the game as well

Not too sure about Bouzid at RB - can be clumsy and a card is almost inevitable - let's hope its only yellow

Ryan Gosling

Dundee Utd are without Conway and Swanson in the wide areas. A real boost for us.

Also with Daly at centre half, a big threat gone from up front.

vintage1874

I hope don't struggle to create from midfield time for stevo to show what hes made of. It 's good to see blackie & webster back. Hopefully the wee rest we've had and the amount of games utd have played in last 10 days will work in our favour. C'mon the Hearts.

Maybe -

---------------------------------Kello-------------------------------------

-------------------Bouzid------Webster-----Zaliukas---------------

-Thomson---------------------------------------------------Wallace-

----------------Black-------Stevenson--------Mrowiec--------------

-----------------------------Templeton----------------------------------

--------------------------------Elliott--------------------------------------

Bunny Munro

Isnt he injured?

I hadn't heard, isn't he just back from an injury?

Real boost having Lee back, suprised noones touched on this with all the welcome back Webster chat

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Stevenson.

Great stuff.

As long as they don't gain any ground tonight I'll be happy.

Dundee Utd are without Conway and Swanson in the wide areas. A real boost for us.

Also with Daly at centre half, a big threat gone from up front.

John Daly? Playing centre half?

Has he got experience there??

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

heavy legged dundee hibernian two

off the boil and our poor squad players have been found out hearts nil

edit.

just saw the team and with black,wallace and he willnae play again this season mr webster back....... we wont lose.

Why are you not at the game?

Internet Hearts fan eh.

Probably a fair point. Think I'll just end up paying the ?2 for the day. Is it definitely being shown on there?

Aye it is. I've gone for the ?1.99 option as well to see how it performs. Havent used it since the Old firm matches so better to be safe than sorry.

Chris Benoit

Aye it is. I've gone for the ?1.99 option as well to see how it performs. Havent used it since the Old firm matches so better to be safe than sorry.

It's been spot on past few times

Great selection from JJ! :D Well apart from Stevo. :( same as against Rangers no doubt more attacking than sitting back.

1-0 the Famous now. Didn't think we would win but looking forward to the game now.

heartsfc_fan

Ach that's not too bad a team.

Baring Suso (injured??) and Skacel (sub) there isn't really anyone else I would've played*.

(*Obviously Palazuelos, Jonsson and Kyle...but they were never going to play anyway).

Special Agent Dale Cooper

It's been spot on past few times

Great! all we need is a SHOUTBOX and we'll be sorted! :sweat:

Sterling Archer

As hard as you try to resist, Goodwillie scores.

Oh and I think 2-0 hearts.

Kello; Bouzid, Webster, Zaliukas, Wallace; Black, Mrowiec, C.Thomson, Templeton, Stevenson; Elliott

:stare:

That makes it look like Bouzid will be at right-back and Thomson will be at right-midfield? I don't really see why we need 5 defenders as well as 2 more defensive minded midfielders. And Stevenson. Especially if they have Daly at the back and are missing Swanson and Conway.

heartsfc_fan

Great selection from JJ! :D Well apart from Stevo. :( same as against Rangers no doubt more attacking than sitting back.

1-0 the Famous now. Didn't think we would win but looking forward to the game now.

I think it will be similar to Rangers, and apart from the early goal there is it was pretty even.

We don't need to win tonight. I'll take 0-0 now.

right, come on the jambos. Though not too confident, United have looked no bad going forward from what I've seen recently so hoping fatigue sets in for them.

LOL did i just hear right on the radio, they reckon a crowd of around 2,000 at Pittodrie at the moment (3mins before kick off)

Only a Game

Awful team selection, especially in midfield. Set out to bore people to death and get a nil nil. Cant see us scoring so will take 0-0 right now.

Far better players on the bench than in the starting line up. What the feck is that all about JJ?

rossthejambo

5-4-1 with Stevenson in midfield?

kelloface.jpg

Still think we'll win but I can't imagine it being great.

Bunny Munro

Awful team selection, especially in midfield. Set out to bore people to death and get a nil nil. Cant see us scoring so will take 0-0 right now.

Far better players on the bench than in the starting line up. What the feck is that all about JJ?

Think he's trying to keep Rudi and Driver fit for the derby.

5-4-1 with Stevenson in midfield?

kelloface.jpg

Still think we'll win but I can't imagine it being great.

Have you ever thought we wouldn't win Ross?

:lol:

Not going to lie, never really thought very highly of the commentators on BBC, but this one is pretty good!

Archived