Manchester Utd v Arsenal

jambo_

Wenger made a team that remained unbeaten for a whole season.

It's his stubbornness in the transfer market that's the problem.

It seems Wenger is the only person who can't see that Arsenal need a no nonsense centre half and holding midfielder.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It seems Wenger is the only person who can't see that Arsenal need a no nonsense centre half and holding midfielder.

And a reliable keeper. Basically a solid spine to the team.

He probably can see it but it doesn't fit in with his vision of how the game should be played.

Have you ever met a match-going Arsenal fan?

You can still be an utterly terrible set of fans even if you sell out every home game.

Tbh i think thats a load of crap :lol: They have a good set of fans, as for the bad support at bolton, blackburn they had a great support at newcastle, sunderland, bolton but compare that to how many fulham take up.

Ask any fan in london who is the worst? Fulham are worse than arsenal for a start. But because arsenal dont have good songs or set off as many flares as man utd theyre rubbish? Get a grip :lol:

Gigolo-Aunt

I found this a highly illuminating if lengthy read - from probably the best footie blog anywhere:

http://swissramble.b...their-fans.html

Wolves are ideally run really. An owner with deep pockets to provide insurance - but who refuses to spend beyond their means. I've loved how they've played this season, and really hope they stay up.

Think they might just make it by the skin of their teeth. West Ham have hit form at the right time - players returning from injury.

Wigan for me are the team that is struggling. As much as I like Martinez and how he likes his side to play - not sure though that they are going to go on a run through and pick up points.

shaun.lawson

Think they might just make it by the skin of their teeth. West Ham have hit form at the right time - players returning from injury.

Wigan for me are the team that is struggling. As much as I like Martinez and how he likes his side to play - not sure though that they are going to go on a run through and pick up points.

Wigan are the only club that look dead and gone to me. After that, it's anyone's guess. I'm convinced Wolves will stay up; but two from Birmingham, Blackpool, Blackburn, West Brom and West Ham will drop, and it's so tight that I don't think anyone can call it. I really hope Blackpool make it though.

bigis semiauskas

Strachan summed it up, Ferguson develops good players but also machines, winning machines. Wilshere would become a much better player at Man Utd for example.

Loved Scholes cameo. 3 luscious through balls to perfection and two crunching tackles....WINNER

Having Antonio Valencia back in the team is huge,important player for Man U.

Gigolo-Aunt

Wigan are the only club that look dead and gone to me. After that, it's anyone's guess. I'm convinced Wolves will stay up; but two from Birmingham, Blackpool, Blackburn, West Brom and West Ham will drop, and it's so tight that I don't think anyone can call it. I really hope Blackpool make it though.

The Spurs win was a huge one for Blackpool. Hope they stay up as well - football needs stories like this where it shows that money does not always succeed - teams that have a great spirit and put together on a shoe string can overcome the bigger spenders.

Whatever happens with Blackpool, I can see Holloway walking at the end of the season.

:lol: :lol:

One flare ever. How could you possibly know that?

Face it. Most sets of fans are extremely similar.

Ji-Sung+Park+fans.jpg

These wee fellys agree.

article-1099224-02DDE6F9000005DC-905_468x390.jpg

So does he.

Manchester_United_fa_29008t.jpg

And them.

Wonder what they are thinking now.

photo0018sb7.jpg

Carlos-Tevez-united-fans.jpg

The best though.Nice boots. :lol:

2v2gj6x.jpg

hmfc_liam06

Andy Gray - Fancy posting an image of United fans that were not from their tour of Asia?

I'll follow your lead -

111332hp2.jpg

ArsenalFansES1U_468x311.jpg

SHOCK HORROR NON-WHITES SUPPORTING A FOOTBALL CLUB

Think that Fergie has found a gem in Smalling.

He looked a bit nervous in his first few games - but he is really developing now. Looks comfortable on the ball, good in the air, able to nick the ball away from forwards and a bit of speed. Ready made replacement for Ferdinand I think.

Think that Fergie has found a gem in Smalling.

He looked a bit nervous in his first few games - but he is really developing now. Looks comfortable on the ball, good in the air, able to nick the ball away from forwards and a bit of speed. Ready made replacement for Ferdinand I think.

Smalling will be even better than ferdinand imo, he's already top class. As english prices go he'll be one of fergies best ever buys

Archived