Dunfermline & District Supporters Club

kylelauren01

eddie fenwick

Aye, same here. I commented on Kenny's page earlier about the club page but forgot to mention.

ive sent out invites on fb

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radioactive Mince

Oh sound. Figured it was still under construction so to speak earlier but started to get confused when there was talk of it in the present tense and I still couldn't find it on the search. Thought I was doing something wrong.

I'll check it out later, I'm out the now posting from phone.

The Old Tolbooth

Where's mine? :(

Oh, and is there any truth that the three figured sum you left was ?1.99 :whistling:

kylelauren01

Eddie has been on the broon sauce again. No invite for me yet!

Strange, this morning I 'suggested' the site to every person on my friends list and which should have then given them access to the site. Must have done something wrong but the people I recommended are still greyed out on the friends list. I'm no expert as you can tell...Gadgey and John M you were both on that list...

Strange, this morning I 'suggested' the site to every person on my friends list and which should have then given them access to the site. Must have done something wrong but the people I recommended are still greyed out on the friends list. I'm no expert as you can tell...Gadgey and John M you were both on that list...

Found it! John, ya luddite, it's on the right hand side where friend suggestions are.

The Old Tolbooth

You should have it mate

Found it! John, ya luddite, it's on the right hand side where friend suggestions are.

Got it :thumbsup:

Has FB changed? Everything seems erse for elbow now! :wacko:

davemclaren

Got it :thumbsup:

Has FB changed? Everything seems erse for elbow now! :wacko:

Auld man can't use technology post imo. :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

Auld man can't use technology post imo. :rolleyes:

I can't even argue Dave! :wacko:

I had my FB account hacked yesterday though so I've been spending this morning resetting everything, not sure if it will make much of a difference but my profile pic was deleted when I logged on yesterday, and also gone from my pics too :unsure:

I can't even argue Dave! :wacko:

I had my FB account hacked yesterday though so I've been spending this morning resetting everything, not sure if it will make much of a difference but my profile pic was deleted when I logged on yesterday, and also gone from my pics too :unsure:

Same thing happened to wee Stu's facebook page yesterday too. Odd.

Archived