Keys again

CMc

Wonder if today's guest list on the show was influenced by the last 24-48hrs of "Key's Controvery" with Dion Dublin and Paul Ince appearing!

:woot:

keysandgraytwitter.jpg

Yeah just turned it on. 'Keysy' interviewing Ray Wilkins. Hibs ^^^^. :down:

Who was also involved in the clip that has most recently go Keys into trouble. Wilkins began saying "Isn't he..." before Souness interrupts him with "He looks like a Jock doesn't he?". Wonder what he was going to say next.

I actually think the statement is as equally racist to Scottish people. Totally not bothered by it, but it is strange that Jocko, clearly derogatory about people of Scottish descent is fine but choco, describing the persons skin colour is objectionable in the extreme. If he had said the n word followed by Jock, I could clearly see the reason for being offended by the statement, but, choco barely registers as offensive. However, someone else pointed out if a person finds something offensive then it can be deemed as such. The answer really is stop making really shan jokes, or alternatively if you have to make a joke take a leaf out of Bernard Righton's book. :whistling:

Hagar the Horrible

I'm really not sure that makes him racist.

My uncle (born in Ghana) recently discovered he was going to be a grandfather. My grandfather is called 'Pops' by everybody on that side of the family, including my uncle. So to wind him up about being a grandad I've started calling my uncle Coco Pops.

Does that mean I'm racist?

No but it does make you Rice-ist :lol:

I should not laugh at my own jokes, but it justpopped out, sort of snapped, crackled too

just milking it now!

Archived