Season over?

MelonFarmer

Anyone else feel a bit 'ugh' after the last 3 weeks?

It's pretty clear that we're not going to overtake Rangers never mind Celtic. On the other hand I can't see us dropping so may points that someone overtakes us. So erm.... we're 3rd and we will be til the end.

We're out of both cups so my question is. Are the next 14 games just the longest pre-season of all time leading up to 2011-12?

Francis Albert

See the "what is there to play for" and "league tilt over" threads on the second page - covers the ground I think.

Nope

Play to try and catch the uglies

If not then have the points difference between them and us as short as possible

The chance to pump the wee team again and get 9/9 points

jambo_til_i_die

Lets face it the target was always 3rd, but I'm going to answer No - You dont have to beat the Old Firm to win the league, or finish 2nd. Celtic are flying and they are my bet to win the league, Rangers though, are shattered. If other teams take points off them and we go back to being consistent against teams outside the Old Firm we can beat them to 2nd. After the split you never know, that could throw up a surprise or two. Keep believing.

See the "what is there to play for" and "league tilt over" threads on the second page - covers the ground I think.

Yeah just seen those, apologies.

Archived