Blackie

Victorian

I'm downing him cause he's a liability who will cost someone their career. Horrible wee shit, we don't need him. My opinion of course but I do love being called names, so keep up the good work gays :teehee:

Ahh so your a warrior of morality? I see now, it has nothing to do with both tackles being on rangers players, it is all to do with the fair play aspect in the game and your concern that Black (a Hearts man through and through) could end a players career. :ermm:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh so your a warrior of morality? I see now, it has nothing to do with both tackles being on rangers players, it is all to do with the fair play aspect in the game and your concern that Black (a Hearts man through and through) could end a players career. :ermm:

Aye, nothing sinister. He's a cowardly sneaky wee shit in the mould of Lennon, Savage and Muscat IMO. If he was putting in tackles like that against Hibs and Celtic players I would be saying the same.

Hearts of Vladland

I'm downing him cause he's a liability who will cost someone their career. Horrible wee shit, we don't need him. My opinion of course but I do love being called names, so keep up the good work gays :teehee:

Opinions on your mate Riordan's tackle on Rudi?

Opinions on your mate Riordan's tackle on Rudi?

A shocker obviously, what's your point?

Cowardly? Did you see the assault he took in the last Derby - a 'coward' would have either subbed off or gone on to break Murray's legs. He did neither.

Cowardly? Did you see the assault he took in the last Derby - a 'coward' would have either subbed off or gone on to break Murray's legs. He did neither.

That was a brutal challenge but does that justify the sneaky way he goes about his tackling in other games? Not in my eyes.

Nelly Terraces

I'd love to be in Blackies position, in being able to smash the shyte out of hun players and have their spazz supporters frothing at the mouth like the cretins they are. What a lucky man.

Blackie, you jammy, jammy barsteward you. :D

Is he still a 'decent guy'?

Sound enough off the park any time I have spent in his company. Oh is this a kickback grilling?

Blackie is by no means the dirtiest player to pull on a maroon jersey, if he's a 'rat' then feck knows what you would call some of the players of yesteryear. Disrespectful not just to blackie but to many other hearts players, some possible legends too.

Aye, nothing sinister. He's a cowardly sneaky wee shit in the mould of Lennon, Savage and Muscat IMO. If he was putting in tackles like that against Hibs and Celtic players I would be saying the same.

I disgree 100% with your rat comment, however if you feel that strongly and hold the same level of hatred to ALL players who act in the way you see Black, thats your opinion.

Hearts of Vladland

Sound enough off the park any time I have spent in his company. Oh is this a kickback grilling?

So not a 'sneaky dirty wee rat'?

Hearts of Vladland

Not in my company, are you the new Jeremy Paxman?

So you are calling Blackie a 'sneaky dirty wee rat' but it is fine for Riordan to make worse challenges because he is a decent guy when you have been with him, okay then.

Not in my company, are you the new Jeremy Paxman?

Are you? Did you tell him to his face that he's a sneaky rat on the pitch?

Are you? Did you tell him to his face that he's a sneaky rat on the pitch?

Yes I did, I'm not an internet hardman :thumbsup:

He's going to cost someone their career?

:vrface:

Away to **** and stop slavering shite.

So you are calling Blackie a 'sneaky dirty wee rat' but it is fine for Riordan to make worse challenges because he is a decent guy when you have been with him, okay then.

Did I say it was fine for him to do that? I withdraw my paxman question.

Did I say it was fine for him to do that? I withdraw my paxman question.

So you spend your time with sneaky wee rats then? :verysmug:

He's going to cost someone their career?

:vrface:

Away to **** and stop slavering shite.

Well that's me told!

So you spend your time with sneaky wee rats then? :verysmug:

Yes but I don't support the team he's a sneaky rat for.

Yes but I don't support the team he's a sneaky rat for.

So Riordan is a sneaky wee rat for hibs but in your opinion is a good guy. Black is (in your words) "a sneaky dirty wee rat" for hearts and you hate the guy :vrface:

Yes I did, I'm not an internet hardman :thumbsup:

Really? And did the 'cowardly, sneaky rat' wait till your back was turned on your way to the ladies before doing a Jelavic on you? :rolleyes:

Really? And did the 'cowardly, sneaky rat' wait till your back was turned on your way to the ladies before doing a Jelavic on you? :rolleyes:

Nah he got his round in. Oh I am getting a cyber shoeing here lads, eh. Well played the kickback massive :whistling:

What are Ian Black's disciplinary stats with Hearts, please?

And how many times has he been shown a straight red card for either violent conduct, use of two feet or a potentially leg-breaking tackle?

Speedbump will be crying on Riordan's shoulder in his damp bedsit tonight :rofl:

Interesting :whistling:

I wish I was a cool kid on here like you :(

Speedbump will be crying on Riordan's shoulder in his damp bedsit tonight :rofl:

Sobbing uncontrollably as he types messages to a more forgiving audience of friends on Follow Follow, semen-encrusted poster of Riordan peeling from the wall - "all the best tomorrow lads, GSTQ".

Sobbing uncontrollably as he types messages to a more forgiving audience of friends on Follow Follow, semen-encrusted poster of Riordan peeling from the wall - "all the best tomorrow lads, GSTQ".

I can see why you're a big noise on here as well :rolleyes:

What pisses me off about Balck is that he has so far failed to stamp on any Hunn after taking them out.

Poor show Black. :down:

The tackle on the gobber wasn't that bad and whilst it was a deliberate take him out foul was never one that was likely to cause injury. The Huns shouting for a red need to learn the rules.

Black can often be a dirty player but there are a lot worse than him in the SPL and he has cleaned up his act this season. He is also usually smart enough to realise when to tone his robust play down to avoid a red so carry on Blackie as far as I'm concerned.

It's quite interesting though, that when players of other teams accuse Rangers of trying to injure them how its defended in the papers. Funny that :angry:

I was on about Eremenko of Killie complaining about Rangers players trying to injure him

I didn't even read your post mate. I just wanted to make a "black on black assault" gag. :thumbsup:

Since when did the British tabloids start giving a damn about reporting on Black on black assaults?

:lol:

Shame on me for laughing, by the way. :lol:

2hec2fq.gif

Blackies gonna get ya!

13ztvf9.jpg

I wonder what the orc hordes made of this then ? Surely a lifetime ban based on their opinions of Blackie.

IMHO the replay proves there wasn't even a tackle, lunge or anything made FFS he runs in to the cheating rat, a yellow at the very most.

The tackle on the gobber wasn't that bad and whilst it was a deliberate take him out foul was never one that was likely to cause injury. The Huns shouting for a red need to learn the rules.

Black can often be a dirty player but there are a lot worse than him in the SPL and he has cleaned up his act this season. He is also usually smart enough to realise when to tone his robust play down to avoid a red so carry on Blackie as far as I'm concerned.

It's quite interesting though, that when players of other teams accuse Rangers of trying to injure them how its defended in the papers. Funny that :angry:

Aye most play for Rankgers ironic eh ?

Commander Harris

Black isn't a particularly dirty player. I'd say none of his tackles are deliberate attempt to injure opponents. He's only had a couple of bad challenges this season too and neither of them were particularly dangerous.

Jam Tarts 1874

Can't be arsed with Black, just as I also couldn't be arsed with Brellier. Both of them are a poor man's Stewart MacLaren - a proper midfield hardman who could dish out the punishment without resorting to thuggery and blatant fouls.

being given 'the treatment' in the rags this morning.

"horror challenge..."

"shocking lunge..."

he always was a pretty unpopular player with opposition fans, and of course now he's a target of the drooling hun masses. JJ himself was quoted as saying he was taken off because he was targeted by the ibrox fans.

so he's now getting a bit of a reputation again. in no small way of course because of his own actions, although it has to be argued that he's no worse in the rash challenge stakes than a few of the saintly characters within the rangers team, as well as the likes of ian murray. total wallopers like chuck dung et al gleefully get stuck in as well.

the only thing to be done with him is to get him to calm down a bit and not give the referees any excuse. hopefully it can be done.

it's such a shame that there never seems to be enough column inches going spare to cite all the thuggery in the scottish game.

They never write a full page when he runs a midfield , shows passion for his jersey, passes the ball well and shows respect and commitment to his opponents and his own team.....Feck them!!....Any excuse to get at him. Good work Ian

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I think Mr Speedbump will be pretty pleased with his efforts on this thread.

Is wee Blackie a player that will take us a position higher in the league..........nope.

Is he a dirty player.......nope.

It's going to be interesting to see the reaction of some people on this thread the next time a Hearts player gets a bad one from some other hammer thrower in the SPL like say Mr Tokely.

No doubt to avoid rampant double standards everyone will be saying. Nice one Mr Tokely get stuck into him. :rolleyes:

While I think some of Black's challenges are a bit wild and need to be toned down, it is grating to have Rangers fans lecture him about being thugs when they have players who are worse. Am I right in thinking Bryson's current injury was caused by a bad tackle in the rangers v killie cup game.

No Brysons studs got stuck in the turf as he was turning with no one near him.

I think Mr Speedbump will be pretty pleased with his efforts on this thread.

Is wee Blackie a player that will take us a position higher in the league..........nope.

Is he a dirty player.......nope.

It's quite easy, hold a differing opinion from the majority, sex it up a few choice words "rat" "sneaky" etc then sit back and relax :teehee:

john brownlee

Black isn't a particularly dirty player. I'd say none of his tackles are deliberate attempt to injure opponents. He's only had a couple of bad challenges this season too and neither of them were particularly dangerous.

funny how both of them were against the huns as said on other posts the huns could mark up any tackle a thousand times more, how about mcshagger muc ullock the crab weir to name just one.

on an other note, look how good Adams has turn out when he gets rid of his thuggery , lesson to be learned there. future huns memo to oneself

Archived