Blackie

Victorian

being given 'the treatment' in the rags this morning.

"horror challenge..."

"shocking lunge..."

he always was a pretty unpopular player with opposition fans, and of course now he's a target of the drooling hun masses. JJ himself was quoted as saying he was taken off because he was targeted by the ibrox fans.

so he's now getting a bit of a reputation again. in no small way of course because of his own actions, although it has to be argued that he's no worse in the rash challenge stakes than a few of the saintly characters within the rangers team, as well as the likes of ian murray. total wallopers like chuck dung et al gleefully get stuck in as well.

the only thing to be done with him is to get him to calm down a bit and not give the referees any excuse. hopefully it can be done.

it's such a shame that there never seems to be enough column inches going spare to cite all the thuggery in the scottish game.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This coming from a team who have Lee McCulloch, Kyle Laugh..erty, David Weir and just signed Diouf!!? You just couldn't make it up!

Francis Albert

Didn't see last night's game but he was superb at home to Rangers despite what looked like very deliberately targeted provocation from the start, which of course was ignored by the weegia. Sorry I may be thinking of the New Year's Day game here - same point anyway.

Black is quickly becoming one of my favorite players, maily due to how much the opposition fans hate him.

Becoming "Miko"-like!

jamboinglasgow

While I think some of Black's challenges are a bit wild and need to be toned down, it is grating to have Rangers fans lecture him about being thugs when they have players who are worse. Am I right in thinking Bryson's current injury was caused by a bad tackle in the rangers v killie cup game.

While I think some of Black's challenges are a bit wild and need to be toned down, it is grating to have Rangers fans lecture him about being thugs when they have players who are worse. Am I right in thinking Bryson's current injury was caused by a bad tackle in the rangers v killie cup game.

I think I mentioned it before but at half time EVEN the Sportsound panel felt the NEED to suggest that Rangers approach to the game had been, shall we say, 'robust' :angry:

Black is my new favourite player. Anyone who can wind those retarded mutants up the way he does is a good lad.

Black is my new favourite player. Anyone who can wind those retarded mutants up the way he does is a good lad.

We really need a like button for posts like this.

If the popularly accepted wisdom is correct then we could well be locked into 3rd placeby the time Rangers come to call again so if anybody gets sent off it wont really matter.

Meaning that Ian Black could become a hero of global football by breaking both Diouff's legs, walking off the pitch to start his holidays a few weeks early before the referee has had time to reach for his card.

Never touched him ref!

I could watch that all day!! Well done Blackie and welcome to Scotland you dirty, diving cheating barsteward!!

Dr Ian Malcolm

Ian Black is the man! :thumbsup:

Tbf, all he really does is run across the back of Diouf's legs. Diouf did similar to Zaliukas later on and wasn't booked. Every tackle Black made last night was treated like attempted murder by the orcs.

I always thought that there was an over-reaction from some on here concerning the weegie rags, but reading the Daily Ranger this morning (I know, I know... it won't happen again) I've got to say that I'm now firmly in the camp that they really do have a vendetta against teams outwith the ugly sisters.

Tynecastle's own Mr Nasty, Ian Black.

Black stayed inside, his place taken by Ryan Stevenson but his reputation as a nasty bit of work further enhanced.

I'm willing to bet that when McShagger assaulted Elliot a few years ago he was not given the same critical review, or given a name like 'Mr Nasty'. You get the feeling that it was probably overlooked by the west coast media, and in my opinion that was a much worse tackle (if you can call it that).

C0cks.

I think Blackie has really come on this season as a player!!

He's doing something right when the gutter press and the Huns hate him!!

Rangers have absolutely no room to talk about dirty players!!

Lafferty is one of the biggest thugs in the SPL along with mcculloch!!!

Seymour M Hersh

Tbf, all he really does is run across the back of Diouf's legs. Diouf did similar to Zaliukas later on and wasn't booked. Every tackle Black made last night was treated like attempted murder by the orcs.

TBF the animals they have playing currently and the ones they've had over the decades makes them well placed to judge a bad tackle. :ninja:

total wallopers like chuck dung et al gleefully get stuck in as well.

This clown had a right pop at him at HT on radio scotland. He said something along the lines of he didnt see the point of him and he was a total liabilty.........he obviously didnt see his MOM performances against septic at Tynie and against Hibs to name a few this season. How that plum is given airtime on national radio is beyond me, total roaster.

Thats my point. He runs at full speed and just seems to run across the back of his legs. There is no lunge or anything. Black gets knocked spark out by Murray in an assault, yet murray escapes any kind of rant by the papers.

I am sure that Walter Smith will come out against the press comments made about Black, just like his comments about Diouf today.:whistling:

Hearts of Vladland

On followfollow they seems to be RAGING that Black never got sent off;

FollowFollowfud1.png

FollowFollowfud2.png

FollowFollowfud3.png

FollowFollowfud4.png

FollowFollowfud5.png

FollowFollowfud6.png

FollowFollowfud7.png

FollowFollowfud8.png

FollowFollowfud9.png

FollowFollowfud10.png

There was a similar outcry when Artur Numan ruined Gary Wales's career at Ibrox. Diouf managed to walk away completely unhurt from the 'horror tackle' I believee.

what's wrong with that?

:yas:

Ha. Diouf does the same thing to Zal moments later - I bet that 'wasn't outright thuggery, a straight red all day long or part of Lawell's plan to do them over'.

Reprobates one and all.

I can't believe how much I've taken to Blackie this year. Between his outstanding displays and his hard challenges he's fast becoming a bit of an icon. Keep it up Blackie :thumbsup:

OnePaulHartley

Fail to see what they're getting all worked up about, diouf runs across him and there is a tangle of legs. Happens week in , week out .The foul on jelavic at tynie imo was completely blown out of proportion too, it was cynical in stopping a rangers attack but there was no intent to injure him. Get their own house of thuggery in order before moaning about others.

Walter Bishop

Particularly find this on amusing.....

FollowFollowfud32.png

Teach Blackie a lesson in what exactly? Speaking and sounding like a ******, religous hatred, sectarian singing, being a tramp, pumping your sister??? Take your pick Blackie.

Hearts of Vladland

Particularly find this on amusing.....

FollowFollowfud32.png

Teach Blackie a lesson in what exactly? Speaking and sounding like a ******, religous hatred, sectarian singing, being a tramp, pumping your sister??? Take your pick Blackie.

One of the missing ones was;

FollowFollowfud14.png

Hearts of Vladland

Fail to see what they're getting all worked up about, diouf runs across him and there is a tangle of legs. Happens week in , week out .The foul on jelavic at tynie imo was completely blown out of proportion too, it was cynical in stopping a rangers attack but there was no intent to injure him. Get their own house of thuggery in order before moaning about others.

Because they are victims, according to people on swallowswallow the sewar rat never got enough protection.

Must have such a horrendous tackle that BBC didn't put it in their highlights package. If you watch it listen out at the start for the classic line "Rangers need to win their games in hand to catch Celtic" ignoring the fact we would have gone above them if we'd won............feckin Weegie

There was only one thing wrong with his tackle on Paddy McCourt, He didn't hit the ###### hard enough!

Haruki Murakami

2hec2fq.gif

Blackies gonna get ya!

Not a foul - the rangers player seems to run across Black's path. I can't see what the wegia are wetting their knickers about.

Haruki Murakami

Exactly.

As far as BBC were concerned, they probably had a team meeting and decided the best way to take the focus off Diouf's terrible reputation is to shift the same focus on to a Hearts player. The singling out of Blackie was all too predictable, if he'd done any kind of foul tackle last night it probably would have been subject to exaggeration by the wegia.

A predictable propaganda strategy we should really have seen coming.

Archived