Blackie

Victorian

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the hypocrisy of Rangers fans being outraged at a bad tackle and immediately wanting some extreme violence doled out as retribution.

Black has been outstanding this season, really come on as a player and we've got to love him for getting under the huns skin so much.

My favourite player at the club!

a team with el hadj diouf and kyle lafferty playing for them cannot call any player a thug!

Thunderstruck

A man more sinned against than sinning. Some of the challenges Blackie has been subjected to this season make anything he has done pale into insignificance. Despite this he does not complain, he simply regains consciousness and gets on with the game.

Since the OF are taking the holier than you attitude, we need look no further than Ledley's assault at Tynecastle in November. Although, that was a "fair challenge" according to a certain Ginger whinger.

Rudolf's Mate

I like Blackie a lot and after analysing that tackle am I the only one that doesn't actually think it's that bad???

Look at IB's feet when they make contact with him. All he actually does is trip him and the fact both go flying makes it look dreadful. Yellow card yes but no more.

Blackie must come of the pitch black and blue every week with some of the attention he gets. He can dish it out but is willing to take it in return just gets up dusts himself down and gets on with it. Weegie media GTF, rangers GTF,Dioff you are a sewer rat, official.

A walking booking, who lacks self control.

Aye right enough. He isnt even in the SPL top 10 for Dirtiness.

Black has been immense this season and is certainly not a liability.

Guest C00l K1d

In the game against hibs at tynie when he was getting the shite booted out him, he showed superb self control. shows he can do it.

i don't normally wish injuries on players but that diouf deserves all he gets. absolute cretin.

Hearts of Vladland

He made the tackle to wind Rangers fans up, if that was on Riordan you would be give him praise actually maybe not...

He made the tackle to wind Rangers fans up, if that was on Riordan you would be give him praise actually maybe not...

So injuring players is fine as long as it's not our players? Black is shite, a sneaky wee rat who's behaviour on the pitch isn't welcome in my eyes.

If an opposition player was acting in this manner towards our players you lot would be up in arms, typical from the hypocrites on here.

So injuring players is fine as long as it's not our players? Black is shite, a sneaky wee rat who's behaviour on the pitch isn't welcome in my eyes.

If an opposition player was acting in this manner towards our players you lot would be up in arms, typical from the hypocrites on here.

Speedbump seething because Blackie has been kicking his beloved rangers up and down the park

:yas:

Remember the League Cup final of 96 when we came back to level at 2-2? Only for Bjorklund to assault Robbo in front of the linesman who did nothing as Gascoigne picked up the loose ball to score? For some reason, Rangers fans don't. Hypocrites!

Black is my new favourite player. Anyone who can wind those retarded mutants up the way he does is a good lad.

He is not bad at winding up Hibs fans either.

kennyblack'sshot

Terry Hurlock, Graeme Souness, Alan McGregor, Lee McCulloch, Graham Roberts, Kevin Muscat - did I miss anyone?

You want have a serious word with yourself. Thats a Hearts man through and through you're talking about. Forget you have shown you have no knowledge of a good player or the fact he has been a stand out, but to call a Hearts man a rat. You're a clown.

Hearts of Vladland

Speedbump seething because Blackie has been kicking his beloved rangers up and down the park

Understatement, it is because he hit Diouf who all 'real Hearts fans' should love seeing as he spat on Celtic fans.

Hearts of Vladland

You want have a serious word with yourself. Thats a Hearts man through and through you're talking about. Forget you have shown you have no knowledge of a good player or the fact he has been a stand out, but to call a Hearts player a rat. You're a clown.

He also said Riordan is a nice guy or words to the same effect, he is closer to the words he described Black as than Black.

He also said Riordan is a nice guy or words to the same effect, he is closer to the words he described Black as than Black.

I am seriously shocked at his rat comment regarding Black. I have mates who dont mind the loyalist side or even the "Rangers mentality" yet I have never heard them describe a Hearts man as a rat, because he went in hard on any opposition player.

people in glass houses.

I am glad someone put that one up as that was a shocker. Media never made a big deal about it either.

For 45 minutes last night Ian Black was head and shoulders the best player on the park.

To those of you who think he is a waste of space, I couldn't disagree more. Black has been instrumental to our fantastic run of form, controlling the midfield game after game.

There's something just not right about the clip on RTV.

Seems to have been seriuosly speeded up.

But if it's at the correct speed, I'd like to see another angle - otherwise it's far worse than the Jelavic one.

To be fair to Blackie the commentators said on the radio it wasn't as bad on their replay as they first thought.

You want have a serious word with yourself. Thats a Hearts man through and through you're talking about. Forget you have shown you have no knowledge of a good player or the fact he has been a stand out, but to call a Hearts man a rat. You're a clown.

I don't give a flying, he's a sneaky dirty wee rat and if he was playing for another club you lot would be agreeing with me.

Speedbump, Is this true? Your reaction is a tad out there.

Hearts of Vladland

I don't give a flying, he's a sneaky dirty wee rat and if he was playing for another club you lot would be agreeing with me.

2hec2fq.gif

2myaxoz.jpg

:pleasing:

It is nice to see your are that enraged at Blackie for hurting one of our favourite players you had to go and find it to call him a 'sneaky dirty wee rat'.

2hec2fq.gif

2myaxoz.jpg

:pleasing:

It is nice to see your are that enraged at Blackie for hurting one of our favourite players you had to go and find it to call him a 'sneaky dirty wee rat'.

hes tackling is as good as paul scholes

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Whilst I'm not on board with the whole "rat" chat, Speedbump's got a point. If any player behaved like that to us, we'd all be up in arms.

I'm glad he's in our team though. A good side needs an arse that other teams hate.

Malcolm Tucker

Whilst I'm not on board with the whole "rat" chat, Speedbump's got a point. If any player behaved like that to us, we'd all be up in arms.

I'm glad he's in our team though. A good side needs an arse that other teams hate.

JMT, why won't my avatar change?

Also, Blackie's gonnae get you.

'Crippler' would be an apt nickname.

Hearts of Vladland

The tackles are not even that bad, neither of the two the huns are complaining about deserved more than a yellow. Jelavic was just unlucky his foot got caught in the turf and Diouf made the exact same challenge on Zal and never even got booked.

berrathanhibs

i think black is awesome. I like how every game he gets tore in and takes a sore one then jst gets up and plays on!!

So, let me get this straight. He's not a rat but he's an arse? Am I on JKB?

gorgie rd eh11

Behaved like what? He tripped him up big deal. Rangers and the medias whingeing is pathetic just like it was after the jelavic tackle. Hearts fans swallowing the red tops p*sh is equally as pathetic.

2hec2fq.gif

Blackies gonna get ya!

Welcome to the SPL dicksplash. Please check you your Achilles tendon at the door.

I'd hear he was doing a job for the team. Clearly it is a hatchet job.

Seems to me I've spent a fair proportion of the past 35 years watching tippy-tappy Hearts players being mercilessly dealt with by bigger, uglier, dirtier opponents. Never too unhappy when we have an effective player that other fans hate. :thumbsup:

Should have booted the sewer rat a bit harder and done everyone a favour and put him out the game. Cant believe the paranoia of the huns on their forum by the way.

Of course refs and linos aren't going to treat him any differently now he's been "outed" by the Weegia. That would never happen.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

So, let me get this straight. He's not a rat but he's an arse? Am I on JKB?

Arse is probably a poor choice of word, but he is a nippy player and if he played against us most people would hate him.

I love him for it, though.

feck sake bunch of wingeing ****s, just cause that foreign boy got a bad one at tynecastle,starting to grate on me these huns now some of them are worse than the tims, kinnda hoping they get stuffed tommoz now cause of all the guff coming out of the greyscull!!!!

weir, lafferty, mcculloch and now diouf. your teams full of 'dirty wee rats'! go on blackie get into these kunts!!!

My team, you're funny...............................LOLZ :whistling:

Ian Black dishes it out. Some of his tackles have been crude and the referee at the time has quite rightly punished him. However I will not take lying down some two bit journalist who is in the current Rangers owner's pocket lecturing to the readers of the paper he writes for on how bad a Hearts player is when the team he is defending fielded

in my time. Tom Forsyth, Colin Jackson, Craig Patterson, Graeme Souness, Terry Hurlock, Kevin Muscat and Lee McCulloch. To name a few. When writes condemning those players then I may, just may pay heed to his opinion.

John

Speedbump = :rattus:

The huns have a licence to assault and maim almost at will - and your downing a Hearts player, who has been outstanding this season, because he occasionally gives it back?

Pathetic.

I'm downing him cause he's a liability who will cost someone their career. Horrible wee shit, we don't need him. My opinion of course but I do love being called names, so keep up the good work gays :teehee:

Caspian Primrose

I'm downing him cause he's a liability who will cost someone their career. Horrible wee shit, we don't need him. My opinion of course but I do love being called names, so keep up the good work gays :teehee:

hopefully riordans :thumbsup:

Archived