Razulis signs! (Merged Threads)

tartofmidlothian

What I don't get is how we rip into Hibs for signing players we have never heard of but as soon as we do it is like

"oh, lets give the lad a chance"

Now I am all for giving him a chance but it just goes to show how man twats are on Kickback.

So, tell us, which should we stop doing - slagging off Hibs for signing ctap players, or giving new Hearts players a chance?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To simplify this:-

If he is any good...fantastic

If he's crap ..shame and back to whence he came.

Anyone really believe that JJ will be "told to play him"..only those with a currently unfulfilled hate for Vlad

Anyone believe that we could have afforded anyone who would have guaranteed league success...surely not, remember Celtic and Keane.

So, if the guy is of short or long time assistance while we have injuries fantastic!

What a sensible post. I still say we should burn him though (Webster too, if you want).

For what it is worth i was told by a friend and first team player before the Hibs game player that Kyle was going to be out for 3 weeks.

It has now been 4, Hamilton will be 5.5 weeks roughly. He should be back by then.

Too much of speculation in here, the STV article is also in that category :)

Razulis has been considered very promising at early age and moved to Krylya Sovetov Samara in Russia at 16. He played there mostly for the reserves but had several tough injuries and the club often had financial problems, even unable to pay for medical care.

After returning from Russia he looked bereft of confidence and failed to impress. Eventually Razulis signed for Vlad and moved beetween his owned teams - ?ilut?, MTZ-Ripo (now Partizan), Kaunas. In Lithuania he scored a lot but that was in third or second division where Kaunas and ?ilut? played. In that sense it might have been good to get the belief back but he's still unproven in Lithuania.

As for Skonto, he was only on trial there (meaning the suggestions of problems with the FIFA rule are ludicrous) and did well but apparently did not agree terms.

In terms of position he is definitely not a midfielder. He is a striker but a bit different type of target man than Kyle, not as big.

I highly doubt he'll make a immediate impact at Hearts, but Hearts might be a good motivation for him at this age, so in a year or two who knows.

tartofmidlothian

Razulis has been considered very promising at early age and moved to Krylya Sovetov Samara in Russia at 16. He played there mostly for the reserves but had several tough injuries and the club often had financial problems, even unable to pay for medical care.

After returning from Russia he looked bereft of confidence and failed to impress. Eventually Razulis signed for Vlad and moved beetween his owned teams - ?ilut?, MTZ-Ripo (now Partizan), Kaunas. In Lithuania he scored a lot but that was in third or second division where Kaunas and ?ilut? played. In that sense it might have been good to get the belief back but he's still unproven in Lithuania.

As for Skonto, he was only on trial there (meaning the suggestions of problems with the FIFA rule are ludicrous) and did well but apparently did not agree terms.

In terms of position he is definitely not a midfielder. He is a striker but a bit different type of target man than Kyle, not as big.

I highly doubt he'll make a immediate impact at Hearts, but Hearts might be a good motivation for him at this age, so in a year or two who knows.

Cheers, Magnoem, he sounds potentially no worse a reserve option than Glen or Obua at this stage. The bit in bold is nuts, and I didn't even know MTZ-Ripo had changed their name.

If he is going to need a year or two before we see any return from him, he is in trouble. The thousands of SAFs in the stands will have him hounded after a couple of misplaced passes. God help him should he miss what is considered a sitter.

Hearts of Vladland

Is he 5'9" or 6'3"?

Say What Again
he sounds potentially no worse a reserve option than Glen or Obua at this stage.

The problem being if he's no better.

Only time will tell.

Good news!

Hopefully he's settles well at Hearts and bangs in a shed load of goals.

Well come Razulis

Some stats say he scores for fun, some stats say he has only scored one career goal! WTF is going on! Cant wait to see him in action, lets hope he's more Velicka than Bennyuselessthumbsup.gif

Sorry about that. Just thought the link to Webster a bit of a stretch.

No prob.

Maybe it was. Guess I was trying to say that JJ agreeing to look at him rather than a straight no, which I think is the right thing to do, would have the added advantage of keeping Vlad sweet even if JJ would gave agreed to it anyway.

Some stats say he scores for fun, some stats say he has only scored one career goal! WTF is going on! Cant wait to see him in action, lets hope he's more Velicka than Bennyuselessthumbsup.gif

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

Jambof3tornado

If you look for something hard enough you often find it. Obsessed.

Problem being you do not have to look hard!

Welcome to Hearts Raz!

If you look for something hard enough you often find it. Obsessed.

I will be looking very hard for some tidy flan** this weekend then.

I predict he will score on his debut.

Predicting ahead to the 2014/15 season already? :verysmug:

What I don't get is how we rip into Hibs for signing players we have never heard of but as soon as we do it is like

"oh, lets give the lad a chance"

Now I am all for giving him a chance but it just goes to show how man twats are on Kickback.

:omg!:

sooooo...

you are somewhat vexed by the propensity of kickbackers to laugh at hibs while at the same time giving our signings a chance.... furthermore you are "all for" giving our signings a chance... but this still demonstrates that others who are calling for our signings to be given a chance are "man twats".

:what:

:ermm:

So Make Some Noise..

Uh-oh...Big huddylike lith striker..been here before Mr Beniusless......On a brighter note we arent in dire straights up top this season so there shouldnt be an almighty abundance of pressure for him. All The Best Raz son.

Predicting ahead to the 2014/15 season already? :verysmug:

:verysmug:

...wait have we given this mug a three year contract? :vrface:

JamboAberdeen

Promising scoring record really, though in mere 2nd division in Lithuania.

But am I only one saw some overlap with Juho?

Welcome to Tyne anyway.

:verysmug:

...wait have we given this mug a three year contract? :vrface:

I don't know - just thought implying a 3 year contract was a good bet for making people seethe. :thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

JR may not be here with us but my bet is he's still :seething: at this.

And quite rightly so.

I take it you'll be leading the "Season Ticket burning mob" DH? I know how much you like to get involved in protests! :whistling:

kennyblack'sshot

We have a link up with a club in Eastern Europe that means we can try new players for very little cost and with no risk.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that reality! And what exactly is wrong with it? If you go through all the many players signed by Hibs recently for example, or both of the Old Firm, and do a list of successes and failures and tot up what the total cost was, I'd say we have a higher success rate of unearthing talent for reasonable prices than both the OF and are about comparible with Hibs - with our successes being much better than theirs and our failures not actually being that bad.

Unless the poor guy plays, from the off, like Didier Droghba, I fear the die will be set.

If we'd signed him from Alloa or Dumbarton he'd be given more of a break!

Love to be wrong, but . . . . . !!!

cardboardcutout

Unless the poor guy plays, from the off, like Didier Droghba, I fear the die will be set.

If we'd signed him from Alloa or Dumbarton he'd be given more of a break!

Love to be wrong, but . . . . . !!!

correct! can anyone tell me how far away is kk from suspension?

The amount of racists in our support is sickening

Aye, all haertz fans is rascists!!!11!! :rolleyes:

Hope it works out for the big man and we need some cover up front. The overall quality from Kaunas hasn't been great, but at least these days the manager gets to make the final decision on if they play.

The old usual for many on here - people making up their minds about him before they've even seen him play.

Think I'll reserve judgement till I've actually seen him in a match.

s_25032_10640_2010_1.jpg

YAS! great news fingers crossed hes decent

[/quote

24! Hardest paper round in all of Lithuania obviously!!

Thunderstruck

I still recall the Kickback "experts" who had Velicka destined for the bin until that fateful day at the San Giro. The same "experts" who were able to note that Beniusis was a huddy after 45 minutes of the first game of the season.

Mind you, when a certain Gary MacKay can come out with "Gary Glen certainly knows how to sniff out a goal" (in tonight's commentary) they are maybe in good company.

I still recall the Kickback "experts" who had Velicka destined for the bin until that fateful day at the San Giro. The same "experts" who were able to note that Beniusis was a huddy after 45 minutes of the first game of the season.

Mind you, when a certain Gary MacKay can come out with "Gary Glen certainly knows how to sniff out a goal" (in tonight's commentary) they are maybe in good company.

It took most of us 5 mins - he was ganting.

This new guy might be good....he might not be......but its amusing to see the usual mob squirming to be positive about a signing from the Lithuanian Second Division.

However, I will give him a chance because I am numb to this pesh now so good luck to him and may he prove me wrong.

Archived