Razulis signs! (Merged Threads)

tartofmidlothian

Well it's been a while since our owner bestowed a player on the manager. I liked the old days when the manager identified targets and asked the board if he could sign them

Yep, a whole 5 months since we signed Skacel and a whole 6 months since Mroweic.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As mentioned earlier - the guy who said that on another thread yesterday was talking about Beniusis when he was at Suduva.

Sergent Garcia is Lithuanian iirc. He will know his stuff.

I just couldn't help it.

I'm sorry.

:lol:

If only JR the kitchen salesman - God rest his JKB soul - was here to see it. I'm just a little sad I might have spoiled a potentially histrionic reaction by jumping in too early. :down:

Captain Scarlett

As per usual with a Kaunus player we'll just have to wait and see. We have had a couple of good ones and a good few stinkers so what will he be like? It'll all come out in the wash i suppose... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts

If only JR the kitchen salesman - God rest his JKB soul - was here to see it. I'm just a little sad I might have spoiled a potentially histrionic reaction by jumping in too early. :down:

JR may not be here with us but my bet is he's still :seething: at this.

And quite rightly so.

he played for them for the second part of last season scoring 13 in 11 games...and he scored alot senior goals just not in first division :) and he is 190 cm its 6,2 if im correct...

Thanks for that. According to blurb from his agent (Etar Ltd) he is 1.79 m.

I feared as much. How did it end?

as far as i remember it was just a normal day of bickering about east european signings, the pro`s and cons of vlad, him being a kitchen salesmen, run of the mill stuff.

the next i know he's handed in his badge and gun and rode off into the sunset.

heard the mods were involved but this is as much asi know. sorry to be so vague.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

To be fair to the lad... I knew just as much about him before he signed, as I did any of Hibs' legendary-five from this transfer window.

Welcome aboard chappie, winning goal in a derby would be nice! :thumbsup:

as far as i remember it was just a normal day of bickering about east european signings, the pro`s and cons of vlad, him being a kitchen salesmen, run of the mill stuff.

heard the mods were involved but this is as much asi know. sorry to be so vague.

No Johnji, I appreciate you telling me.

bluth.jpg

The kitchen showroom bosses were doing a spot check on employee browsing history and Old Gil sacrificed his KB logon in a desperate attempt to save his job - NAP.

I think JJ has played a blinder here. Takes the lith dud off VR's hands and he gets Webster in return.

Throws all side of the kickback divide into turmoil.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think JJ has played a blinder here. Takes the lith dud off VR's hands and he gets Webster in return.

He's a dud then aye?

and how is he taking him off VR's hands exactly?

Nucky Thompson

jr has left the building.

He disappeared when things started going well again like most of the other POP tits. Funny that :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

But Webster hasn't signed yet and might not sign for us .... JJ might only end up getting the goal scoring striker (or lith dud if you've already pre-judged the player)

He's a dud then aye?

I kind of hope that he is.

If the lad's any good then there won't be a tenth of the badger baiting going on around here.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I kind of hope that he is.

If the lad's any good then there won't be a tenth of the tadger beating going on around here.

Fixed that for you I.J. :whistling:

The kitchen showroom bosses were doing a spot check on employee browsing history and Old Gil sacrificed his KB logon in a desperate attempt to save his job - NAP.

Gil.jpg.jpeg

? JJ says he hopes to have him back for Hamilton, if not tonight.

I think the point is, as the new guy isn't even match fit yet, that JJ's looking to the future, in case KK gets injured again, which is a fairly high probability!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You have left your wits at the front door Mothy.

It was a question Dazo... Sorry if it was lacking 'wit'...

Here I'll try again though...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

He's a dud then aye?

He played in the first 11 games of the season for Partizan Minsk (MTZ Ripo).

This was the worst start in the Belarus top league by any team ever. The team lost 10 and drew 1 and only scored 3 goals.

Our new boy was mostly subbed or was a substitute.

Cinikas was a regular starter for them last season.

All the best Evaldas!

Frankenstein Jambo.

What I don't get is how we rip into Hibs for signing players we have never heard of but as soon as we do it is like

"oh, lets give the lad a chance"

Now I am all for giving him a chance but it just goes to show how man twats are on Kickback.

This was the worst start in the Belarus top league by any team ever. The team lost 10 and drew 1 and only scored 3 goals.

All the best Evaldas!

eye-crying.jpg

It was a question Dazo... Sorry if it was lacking 'wit'...

Here I'll try again though...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

He's a dud then aye?

Nope your still not getting it. Never mind though as the moment as gone.

To answer your question I have no idea if he is a dud or not.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What I don't get is how we rip into Hibs for signing players we have never heard of but as soon as we do it is like

Now I am all for giving him a chance but it just goes to show how man twats are on Kickback.

I would be disgusted if there were "man twats" on Kickback... This is a family board! :angry:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Nope your still not getting it. Never mind though as the moment as gone.

To answer your question I have no idea if he is a dud or not.

Ah... Wit(t)s... big Witters.

Better late than never! :thumbsup:

incandescent-dimmer-work_-200X200.jpg

I'm not one of they human behavioural experts, but I'm fairly certain that it's because it's because they're hibs.

All the best Evaldas!

He sounds swell.

Odds shortened to 1/5 that he is in fact a diddy.

:thumbsup:

of course we slag hibs off. no matter what hibs do we slag them off. they won a cup we ripped the utter pish out of them for years about it ffs. thats just how it is.

Say What Again

He sounds swell.

Odds shortened to 1/5 that he is in fact a diddy.

I'll have 5 large on that.

:phreemunney:

To simplify this:-

If he is any good...fantastic

If he's crap ..shame and back to whence he came.

Anyone really believe that JJ will be "told to play him"..only those with a currently unfulfilled hate for Vlad

Anyone believe that we could have afforded anyone who would have guaranteed league success...surely not, remember Celtic and Keane.

So, if the guy is of short or long time assistance while we have injuries fantastic!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone really believe that JJ will be "told to play him"..only those with a currently unfulfilled hate for Vlad

Anyone believe that we could have afforded anyone who would have guaranteed league success...surely not, remember Celtic and Keane.

So, if the guy is of short or long time assistance while we have injuries fantastic!

Suits me. :thumbsup:

If we see Kyle again this season i would be astonished.

Just after the new year derby I was told he was out for 6 weeks. I posted that on here and that six weeks is approaching soon.

He DOES ultimately need a Hernia operation but he COULD play if he takes an injection, although there is a risk of long term damage if he plays. He COULD have played any time in the last 5 weeks had we been really desperate but it was decided we had enough cover to let him rest.

He is improving through rest and I believe he COULD play tonight but probably WONT. He MAY be fit enough to play against Hamilton but wont be 100% fit until he's had the operation and done the rehab.

We will see him before the end of the season, but it wont be very often IMO.

The Treasurer

Well it's been a while since our owner bestowed a player on the manager. I liked the old days when the manager identified targets and asked the board if he could sign them

You're right, I'd hate for JJ to be lumbered with another Kello, Rudi or Mrowiec

Why can't people understand that continental clubs have been working this way for years (including your Barca's etc).

As long as JJ has full say on who actually runs out on match day (which he does) then the owner can bring in as many players as he wants.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You're right, I'd hate for JJ to be lumbered with another Kello, Rudi or Mrowiec

Why can't people understand that continental clubs have been working this way for years (including your Barca's etc).

As long as JJ has full say on who actually runs out on match day (which he does) then the owner can bring in as many players as he wants.

Some clubs even get their assistant manager foisted on the gaffer... Hibs.

We are in no way unique in having players brought to the club that the manager does not know. It is all about what happens after that, that is important IMO.

Francis Albert

A wild guess here. Because we're Hearts fans and so we (some of us anyway) give our team support while slagging off what our "rivals" (speaking loosely) do? Like what football fans typically do.

Or are you suggesting a policy of strict neutrality?

Yet here you are. How do you cope Franko? sad.gif

Archived