Razulis signs! (Merged Threads)

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"One new face arriving at Riccarton is 24-year-old striker Evaldas Razulis. The 6ft 3in front man has signed on from Kaunas with Jim welcoming the chance to bolster his attacking options"

No harm in that.

He might turn out to be another Zaliukas and captain the club :thumbsup:

Welcome Razulis!

Welcome Evaldas.

I hope your time in Gorgie is successful and you are able to make a name for yourself in the famous maroon.

Sounds like Kyle could be out for a while then!

? JJ says he hopes to have him back for Hamilton, if not tonight.

If JJ's happy with this deal then I am too.

Not going to jump on the inevitable GTF-Bandwagon until he's had time to prove himself.

Welcome aboard Evaldas :thumbsup:

Anyone who starts ripping him if he has a bad game or takes a wee while to adjust to Scottish football is clearly a welt.

Francis Albert

Where did this come from can I ask?

Part of the bargaining to get Webster?

Conspiracy theorists not confined to the East End of Glasgow then.

Why on earth would JJ not have a look at him, Webster or no Webster?

Conor Sammon has just moved to the premiership for ?600K. Also Charlie Adam has a price tag of ?14m on his head.

Therefore no matter how he plays (if he plays), I reckon I may have to give this guy around 2 years before I can to begin to write him off.

Welcome Big fella. Lets hope you can do a job.

? JJ says he hopes to have him back for Hamilton, if not tonight.

I know, but I just get the feeling Razulis has been brought in because Kyle could potentially be out for a few months! Its just a hunch and I hope I'm wrong!

Francis Albert

Can i just put it out there we should give the lad a chance before slaughtering him?

Or I suppose we could elevate him, Toto-like, to superstar status before even seeing him?

lets give the guy a big welcome on his debut at Tynie, he will want to be part of Hearts more if he's made welcome. :thumbsup:

Walter Bishop

Sounds like Kyle could be out for a while then! Its good to have cover there I guess anyway!

If we see Kyle again this season i would be astonished.

Conspiracy theorists not confined to the East End of Glasgow then.

Why on earth would JJ not have a look at him, Webster or no Webster?

If you look at py post history you will see I am not one of them and do not have a problem with him coming, just suggesting that Vlad would say since you can have Webster, will you look at player such a such for me.

JJ probably would anyway and I am happy for this and like all players, will support him and give me a chance, so I think you have got me all wrong.

Can i just put it out there we should give the lad a chance before slaughtering him?

Agreed give him time, am sure anybody we signed this season is good enough to deserve a chance !

And he cant be much worse than callum elliot !

You can see it all unfold. On from the start tonight, subbed at half time and fans on his back after 1/100th of the chances afforded to the likes of Elliot , glen and Mole!

Nicknamed Rasuseless or called by his squad number etc

Hopefully not played tonight as JJ et al probably know better unless they have seen something in training and give him time to adapt and show what he has.

BoJack Horseman

Conor Sammon has just moved to the premiership for ?600K. Also Charlie Adam has a price tag of ?14m on his head.

Therefore no matter how he plays (if he plays), I reckon I may have to give this guy around 2 years before I can to begin to write him off.

Welcome Big fella. Lets hope you can do a job.

Where is that being reported?

Francis Albert

:facepalm:

As long as JJ had a say in this transfer then i suppose....

In JJ's own words "I had the chance to bring him here and thought it would be good to have a look at him". He could be lying I suppose.

This is the same type of chat we got with Suso from the JKB pundits.

"I wouldn't bet against seeing Suso in a Hearts shirt again"

"Driver will never play another game for Hearts"

New one.

"Kevin Kyle won't play again this season"

:rofl:

alwaysthereinspirit

Good call.

Francis Albert

If you look at py post history you will see I am not one of them and do not have a problem with him coming, just suggesting that Vlad would say since you can have Webster, will you look at player such a such for me.

JJ probably would anyway and I am happy for this and like all players, will support him and give me a chance, so I think you have got me all wrong.

Sorry about that. Just thought the link to Webster a bit of a stretch.

Walter Bishop

This is the same type of chat we got with Suso from the JKB pundits.

"I wouldn't bet against seeing Suso in a Hearts shirt again"

"Driver will never play another game for Hearts"

New one.

"Kevin Kyle won't play again this season"

:rofl:

No its because he needs a hernia operation and its around a 3 month recovery time from that type of operation. Hardly rocket science.

tartofmidlothian

Really? :ninja: Just a hunch, or heard anything?

No its because he needs a hernia operation and its around a 3 month recovery time from that type of operation. Hardly rocket science.

So we should trust you on his injury rather than JJ because..?

Punks No Deid

Welcome Evaldas.

I hope your time in Gorgie is successful and you are able to make a name for yourself in the famous maroon.

Mon Big Raz - FTH

Pretty sure it was quoted by the BBC on deadline day. Fair play though I don't have an exact source. Still even if it's ?8m my point still stands, I no longer know what a decent footballer looks like.

David Obua is now a sad man.

Breaking News :-

It has been revealed that David Obua is the worlds worst footballer and should never wear the maroon shirt ever again !!!!

I bet you 50 quid Kyle plays again this season. :phreemunney:

tartofmidlothian

Someone from Lithuania posted yesterday that he's scored 13 goals in the last 11 games

Think they were referring to Beniusis, who scored that many for Suduva in 2009 (26 goals in 69 league games since he left us, fact fans, but in leagues like Lithuania and Israel).

Any Kaunas watchers know what Razulis' record is like? Did he not go to Minsk when Kaunas dropped to Div 3?

ernie winchester

who?

The was the exact word I used in response to being told we had signed Roman Bednar and Rudi Skacel (first time). :)

Welcome Evaldas.

:thumbsup: Cheers, Right back at ya!!

Posted because I know he won't read this and I don't want cosa getting upset...Lke finding out Santa doesn't exist!!

tartofmidlothian

Was widely reported everywhere on deadline day. Blackpool wanted ?14m, Liverpool would only go to ?10m and it was rejected. Apparently Spurs had a bid accepted right at the death, but it was too late to go through.

He's become a good player, but that's still crazy money.

Archived