Razulis signs! (Merged Threads)

tartofmidlothian

Pretty sure it was quoted by the BBC on deadline day. Fair play though I don't have an exact source. Still even if it's ?8m my point still stands, I no longer know what a decent footballer looks like.

The Spurs bid that was accepted at the last minute was about ?6.5M.

If Razulis is a better target man than Obua, he'll have been a good signing.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walter Bishop

I bet you 50 quid Kyle plays again this season. :phreemunney:

As you know more than me obviously then i am delighted we will see KK in a Hearts top again this season. :thumbsup:

As you know more than me obviously then i am delighted we will see KK in a Hearts top again this season. :thumbsup:

Do you take up my bet or not?

You said you would be "astonished" - surely it is a no brainer for you to pick up a free ?50 for yourself?

I don't know anything, I don't have inside info like yourself. rolleyes.gif

Take the bet?

are you betting with him then?

Vlad back in town, humped in glasgow, KK out due to "injury", kaunas player arrives in transfer window.......I think this has happened before??

What ever happens I don't want frail back as "first team coach" haha!!

Ra Ra Rasputin. :thumbsup:

We might have recording rights on the new song for the new player,Jamie just hope he's good. :lol:

tartofmidlothian

" ... he might be able to do us a turn ... "

Talk about "damned with faint praise" ...

Seem to recall he said that about Mrowiec in the summer, too.

Well it's been a while since our owner bestowed a player on the manager. I liked the old days when the manager identified targets and asked the board if he could sign them

tartofmidlothian

Razulis, that's a cool name. He's bound to be good :)

Welcome to Tynecastle Evaldas. May your stay here be a pleasant one.

The Razor :ninja:

Not as cool as Snapkauskis though.

tartofmidlothian

Well it's been a while since our owner bestowed a player on the manager. I liked the old days when the manager identified targets and asked the board if he could sign them

Since Skacel. Or maybe Mrowiec, in fact.

The was the exact word I used in response to being told we had signed Roman Bednar and Rudi Skacel (first time). :)

well lets hope he turns out hafe as good as them

Cardiac Rucksack

You only appear on these types of threads. Must have been a tough season for you so far.

Strange one this. Razulis may have joined from FBK but he has not been playing for them. He played with FK Partizan in Belarus up to July 2010 and has played 4 games for Skonto Riga during January's CIS Cup competition. What I can see is that he has never lasted 90 min.

However he has 4 U21caps and played against Scotland's U21s in 2008. He is not a goalscorer as he has only scored one senior goal since 2008.

Oh! he is only 5ft 10ins, so no KK replacement.

Regardless, welcome Evaldas.

1 career goal, although he's down as an attacking midfielder so perhaps he's played in a deeper role with his former clubs;

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/evaldas-razulis/leistungsdaten/spieler_25032.html

When you get to this link there is a name (Mantas Fridrikas) just above his profile and we have been linked with him too. I'm sure I read somewhere his contract ends on 2/2/11 which of course is today. Interesting? Possibly.

Walter Bishop

Do you take up my bet or not?

You said you would be "astonished" - surely it is a no brainer for you to pick up a free ?50 for yourself?

I don't know anything, I don't have inside info like yourself. rolleyes.gif

Take the bet?

Where did i mention "inside info"?

Im only going on the fact it has been widely reported Kyle has a groin and hernia problem and requires surgery. But as you clearly ARE "in the know" i will not be betting against JKB`s number 1 troll. :thumbsup:

So im out, and cant wait for the return of KK in the near future.

Seems contradictory to what JJ has said.

One new face arriving at Riccarton is 24-year-old striker Evaldas Razulis. The 6ft 3in front man has signed on from Kaunas with Jim welcoming the chance to bolster his attacking options.

"I had the chance to bring him here and I thought it was a good idea to have a look at him in case Kevin Kyle was to be out for any length of time," he said.

"We're hopeful Kevin will be fit for Hamilton if he doesn't make the game against Rangers tonight but Evaldas is a big, strong striker in a similar style to Kevin. He's a bit short of match fitness at the moment but we'll get the chance to have a look at him over the next few weeks and he might be able to do us a turn."

Where did i mention "inside info"?

Im only going on the fact it has been widely reported Kyle has a groin and hernia problem and requires surgery. But as you clearly ARE "in the know" i will not be betting against JKB`s number 1 troll. :thumbsup:

So im out, and cant wait for the return of KK in the near future.

I can assure you i'm not in the know.

Take the bet.

Or are you suggesting that you won't really be 'astonished' and it was just a vague hunch?

I'm well aware of Kevin's injury situation Jamie, you don't have to feel the need to repeat it in every post.

When you get to this link there is a name (Mantas Fridrikas) just above his profile and we have been linked with him too. I'm sure I read somewhere his contract ends on 2/2/11 which of course is today. Interesting? Possibly.

A market value of ?176. :D

Walter Bishop

I can assure you i'm not in the know.

Take the bet.

Or are you suggesting that you won't really be 'astonished' and it was just a vague hunch?

I'm well aware of Kevin's injury situation Jamie, you don't have to feel the need to repeat it in every post.

As i said already im not taking your bet, but if Kyle`s injury is as reported i stand by my original post.

As i said already im not taking your bet, but if Kyle`s injury is as reported i stand by my original post.

How much are you willing to bet?

I don't want his name - I want his number.

I reckon he'll make Trakys look like Marco Van Basten.

OOOOOOOOH YEAH! That's the good shit. :lol:

sergent garcia

Strange one this. Razulis may have joined from FBK but he has not been playing for them. He played with FK Partizan in Belarus up to July 2010 and has played 4 games for Skonto Riga during January's CIS Cup competition. What I can see is that he has never lasted 90 min.

However he has 4 U21caps and played against Scotland's U21s in 2008. He is not a goalscorer as he has only scored one senior goal since 2008.

Regardless, welcome Evaldas.

he played for them for the second part of last season scoring 13 in 11 games...and he scored alot senior goals just not in first division :) and he is 190 cm its 6,2 if im correct...

if you owned more than one football club and thought that a player from one club could do a turn at the other would you just keep quiet about it?

tartofmidlothian

he played for them for the second part of last season scoring 13 in 11 games...and he scored alot senior goals just not in first division :) and he is 190 cm its 6,2 if im correct...

As mentioned earlier - the guy who said that on another thread yesterday was talking about Beniusis when he was at Suduva.

Archived