Rumours?

Craig Walker

oh ah grantona

Latest text I received is Mikey Stewart coming back and Andy Webster on loan til the end of the season.

I hate them both mikey stewart would never offer anything to the side

change hate to dispiese for judas webster but he would have something to offer but would have to repay big time

Latest text I received is Mikey Stewart coming back and Andy Webster on loan til the end of the season.

No offence mate but thats nonsense.....i know 100% Mikey Stewart wont ever re-sign with us, unless of course theres a change in management in the future. Wasnt rated & his departure had a lot to do with the improved dynamic within the dressing room. Stay alert my friend, theres quite a few bitter hobo's down northfield way.........

I hate them both mikey stewart would never offer anything to the side

change hate to dispiese for judas webster but he would have something to offer but would have to repay big time

No offence mate but thats nonsense.....i know 100% Mikey Stewart wont ever re-sign with us, unless of course theres a change in management in the future. Wasnt rated & his departure had a lot to do with the improved dynamic within the dressing room. Stay alert my friend, theres quite a few bitter hobo's down northfield way.........

Geezo. Sense of humor bypass on here tonight eh? :rolleyes:

Rangers News reporting the Webster to Hearts rumour on twitter.

There is absolutely 0% ******* chance of that deal happening.

Rangers News reporting the Webster to Hearts rumour on twitter.

There is absolutely 0% ******* chance of that deal happening.

Daily Record say deal is done... Webster is back

Dean Winchester

Stop spouting this nonsense if you aren't going to back it up. They're live chat says discussions are ongoing they did NOT say it was a done deal.

JJ & Romanov said last week nobody will be coming in unless somebody goes out so if you want new signings who do you want to sell?

Calum Elliot , Janos balogh and Jamie mole

Stop spouting this nonsense if you aren't going to back it up. They're live chat says discussions are ongoing they did NOT say it was a done deal.

Erm...

Rangers defender Andy Webster has gone on loan to Hearts until the end of the season. He went on loan to Dundee United last season, where he skippered the side to third place and a Scottish Cup win.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/01/31/transfer-deadline-day-celtic-quiet-smith-joins-dons-killie-busy-86908-22889546/

Oh. If the Daily Record says it's done then it must be true.

WELCOME BACK SPIDER - ALL IS FORGIVEN!

portobellojambo1

Christ, what a day at work, glad that is over.

Someone at work mentioned to me in passing that Kris Boyd had been at Riccarton this afternoon, but I chose to ignore it. Then I heard something again which I'd heard a little while back, with regard to Andy Webster, and it appears there may be some truth in that. I'd also heard a story that we had asked Kilmarnock again about Bryson, but I think that is one that will keep coming up anyway.

Archived